All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 03'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love your stories, and this one was amazing swell. Especially loved the slow seduction. I was unfortunately very disappointed when Amber fell in love with Athan as this ruined the whole chapter for me. I wanted her to stay evil.

But that's just me! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yet another good read.

To the anon before me; Evil can still love... They just show it differently. To one who is evil, Love might be complete and total domination over one's body and mind. But then, bear in mind, she was evil because of the taint of the other Succubus. Athan's influence has helped her to break free of that, just as Ysho's influence helped Bree to break free. These aren't naturally evil people... They're being controlled by the influence of the Succubus, and have broken free from it with help, willing or not, from those two men.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years agoAuthor

The idea for Amber came from @TeraSuccubi and I so I wanted Amber to be more than just another stereotypical evil succubus and wanted her to be much more. Her character development is far from over. I'm sorry that ruined this chapter for you, Ch 4 will have a treat for you then and I'll be posting that in 3 weeks!

I am glad you like my writing even with this 'set back' for you! I just finished a 52 page first drift to conclude my Jedi story line, I won’t give any spoilers and just pass a hint, it was inspired by the Star Wars novel Red Harvest.

Plan is to keep writing like i have with #dailywriting on twitter and try to keep ahead and always have one story completely finished and ready to post for the next month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep it up!

I don't usually comment, but just wanted to say all your work is fantastic. Looking forward to the continuation.

warelliswarellisabout 9 years ago
Liked this chapter

I liked this chapter. The sex here was more varied than just vaginal, since both reciprocated sexually to each other.

Is Amber a blonde or redhead? Her hair seems to change color all the time.

Regarding the ash-skinned succubus from Chapter 2, and shown some in this chapter, will we get to see her in a future chapter or side story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just..... great!

teasing, character development, greying of the morals, just great!

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years agoAuthor

I'm glad to see all the kind words and encouragement to keep writing. Don't inflate my head too much though!! I hope you're at least seeing improvement in the writing from my first disasters I called stories! haha

To warellis' question,

Amber is strawberry blonde, which is a lighter shade of red that shines more red in sunlight. It goes along with her pale, freckled complexion. to my knowledge her hair color never changes anywhere in the story (but there could be a typo, I'm known to have them!) I know I've mentioned strawberry blonde, red head and light red a lot, which are one and the same.

And for the record Amber is not Good, she just isn't pure evil. Like I said before her character development is far from over! I hope you all enjoy how this story ends with the next last three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cant wait

Please don't drop this story!

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 9 years agoAuthor

Have no fear Mr Anonymous the next chapter is finished and will be submitted this coming weekend to keep up with my planned one story a month. Jedi Stowaway conclusion is currently being edited and I have written inquisition ch 5 (doing self edits before sent to editor now) and I have begun work on the last chapter of Inquisition today.

I've noticed though as I post more often I am getting less feedback =( hopefully that isn't a sign that I'm writing too fast and the quality is waning. Please let me know if you think it is or if I'm just getting faster at putting my thoughts to words. I hope it's the latter of the two.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Enjoying the tale

I particularly appreciated the slow transformation of Amber.

Nice Cliffie too :)

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More inconsistencies

In previous chapters, Amber was a strawberry blonde, not a red head; and she had a clean, smooth, hairless pussy glistening with arousal; giving her a hairy gross bush is a wrong idea.

Becoming a succubus is meant to make you make one more attractive, not more repulsive.

Love the story otherwise, writing was a little choppy this time.

Still gave you 5 stars, hoping you fix the issues & keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
437 Followers
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES