Succubus Inquisition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

As soon as he asked himself that question, he walked into a clearing. Then he realized, it wasn't a clearing -- it was exactly what he was searching for.

The long grass had been cleared out, ground dug up and packed with small rocks. Not only was it a road, it was 'the' road. Following this would lead them directly to the Horadric Legion! Blake and Plymouth got excited, and there was a tiny skip to their steps as they continued onward, towards what this part of the world called civilization.

The road twisted and turned, until the long grass around them began to thin. Soon only patches of it remained and they had their first glance at the southern jungles. Massive trees extended as far as the eye could see, their trunks as thick as houses. It was a testament to how thick and tall the long grass had been, considering it kept the jungle hidden from their sight for so long.

Athan was shocked and awed, before something pulled their attention from behind. Sudden growling from behind ruins the moment for the monk.

They all turned around. Two Angah emerged from the grass. One of the beasts was shaking, foaming at the mouth, its fur coated with dried blood.

"Looks like they're still hungry," Athan commented, causing Blake to laugh, before he unsheathed his sword. The three men stood shoulder to shoulder as the two Angha charged towards them.

"They gave up the element of surprise. You must have really done a number on them." Blake wore a wide grin before he continued, "Coming at us head first was a big mistake."

The beasts were charging full speed ahead, the one with blood lust slightly ahead. Before the group even had a chance to fight, arrows flew over their heads from behind. All four of them dropped to the ground, caught off guard by the ranged attack.

The Angha in the lead suddenly came sliding to a stop, arrows sticking out of its fur covered hide, letting out a whimper as the fight was drained from it before their eyes. The other one appeared to get the hint and abandoned the hunt for good this time, as it high tailed it in the opposite direction.

Athan took a step forward, not wanting the creature to suffer any longer. The animal is breathing heavy, but before the monk gets to it, the fight in its eyes goes out and it stops breathing. His heart sinks at that moment, because there was no reason for it to die. They should have given up on the hunt the first time, instead of tracking the group down a second time. He kneeled down and lightly closed the Angha's eyes. What a waste of life, he thought to himself, before steeling his nerves and returning to the group.

Plymouth was watching the monk, amazed at how wrong Blake's first impression of them was. He cared for all walks of life, even the ones trying to kill him. It reminded him of how quickly the monk had helped the two of them in the desert, instead of leaving them to waste away in the sun and blistering heat.

The first thing Athan noticed when he turned back towards the group, was Plymouth and Amber staring at him, one with pride and admiration, the other with lust and sultry need. Instead of dwelling on either of them, movement caught his attention. Blake had been turned around this whole time, no doubt starring at the lightly armored men within the trees. Each one had a bow with an arrow nocked, ready to fire.

The Horadric Legion had found them. Great, Athan thought, now there's no avoiding them.

They stood there for a moment before a man walked down the stone road, covered from head to toe in plate armor, a sword upon his hip and shield at his back. Blake must have known the man because he stepped forward with out-stretched arms.

"Sir Blake Barbosa, to what do we owe the honor of your company?" The man spoke out with a silky voice. After they discuss for a moment the group is invited back to their home for shelter. Everyone followed the armored man but Athan hesitates. An archer approached him and patted him on the shoulder, before telling the monk not to worry, the animal would be brought back with them. This was one of those that fired arrows at it, and he assured Athan that none of it would go to waste.

It warmed Athan's heart just a little, knowing that the beast wasn't slain in vain, yet that wasn't why he was hesitating.

He just wasn't sure if this was the right course of action, taking shelter with them.

They were brought to a camp and Athan was awed for the second time in one day. He didn't expect anything close to what he saw before his eyes. This wasn't some military outpost, it was a village, a village in the trees, high above the ground.

It was simply marvelous and the monk was speechless. Rope ladders were used to get up to the lower levels that were heavily guarded. He assumed it made living within that much safer. They could raise the ladders and prevent entry and if that didn't work, the guards would take care of it.

Athan had lived a long life cooped up in the monastery. He never imagined there was so much he hadn't seen. Sure he'd gone out on missions, but none of them had been to places like this. Then again someone from here might think the same about the high mountains with snow covered peaks.

They were taken up three levels, across wooden walk ways and rope bridges, until they came to a section that was slightly cut off from the rest of the village. It was explained as a safety precaution, having all quests be off to the side. It provided safety for the village and privacy for the quests themselves. Blake seemed to think it was a brilliant idea.

However it made Athan wonder just how many enemies did these people have? His own land wasn't the most peaceful land in the world but they did alright, before the Legion came marching in, taking over. Perhaps many of their enemies hid in plain sight from these lands they've conquered.

As they entered the quest quarters, each one of them is given their own hut. Amber's dirty looks didn't go unnoticed by Athan. He's suddenly reminded of the last time they camped out, he had woken up cuddled up with her. His mind was conflicted. He had to get control of himself. It was a good thing he wore robes instead of armor. He'd be extremely uncomfortable during their long hike across country.

During their meal with a few key members of the village, Blake told their tale, everything from the great campaign up north that had been going well, until some great evil had been re-awakened. The entire army is missing, most likely dead but there were no bodies to confirm. He left out the part of believing the monk order was behind it. Their next task was either going to be helping an ally or ending the life of the one responsible for everything. Blake had his doubts, but he believed Yshomatsu was the one practicing the dark arts.

However everything he had seen from Athan and hearing his stories about his mentor, it made him willing to try to save the man's life. Thinking back on the events and encounter with the older monk. The first time they met the man, he had kicked their asses, yet had left them all alive. When the knight caught up with him in the mountains asleep, there was a change in him. It was subtle but even then Blake had sensed it. The great evil affected his mind and on their way down the mountain many good men were lost, but the knight had made it down with his prisoner.

Lastly, while they were awaiting the monk's execution, Blake had secretly watched, and it was clear the monk was struggling to keep his sanity. Not even a week after his escape, maybe two weeks, the knight and his army with General Titus were at the monk order's door step and all hell broke loose. Two forces of good had been played against each other, leading to the destruction of them both.

"Has anyone else returned home from the campaign?" Plymouth asked, getting his first word in as Blake had held the floor up to this point.

"I'm afraid not, however, a three rider-less horses have returned. It took a while to calm them down, they were spooked."

Blake and Plymouth shared a worried look.

All the while Athan was sitting on edge, attempting to eat. Amber was sitting next to him and he expected her to do something at any moment. Ever since they arrived she hadn't said a word.

The monk didn't know what he liked better, her trying to get him worked up, or her behaving herself. He didn't have to ask his body, the answer was already clear there, he'd been walking around with half a hard-on since their Angha meal in the long grass. The fact that she wasn't speaking had him worried, she wasn't merely behaving herself; she seemed upset.

The books weren't very clear with how a demon could get out of the binding spell. It just said that they'd always be seeking a way to break free. Did he not set the ground rules or cast the spell right? Maybe he was just over thinking it. She's a succubus, a sexual being, and maybe it's just in her nature to always want sexual contact. That could explain the bad attitude if he was right. He was resisting. Either way he couldn't be sure and he couldn't risk it.

The meal wrapped up and the knights said their good nights, going to bed once again worried for their army, their friends, and family. Athan walked back to the huts next to Amber, a night ago she would have been hanging off his arm. He smiled to himself, glad that she wasn't being so forward. He said good night, only getting a slight nod from her. Had he looked closer, he would have noticed the knowing look she gave him as she nodded. However he didn't see it and went to bed with his guard down.

A mistake he kept making -- underestimating the new born succubus.

The hut was comfortable, even though the monk had never slept so high off the ground before. He'd slept underground, and within mountains, but never this high out in the open. The air was cool up here, a breeze coming into the hut. Considering how humid this climate was he didn't expect it to feel so comfortable. No wonder these people built their homes in the trees. It was probably safer too, from nature's many predators. Someone was singing off in the distance, a soft soothing melody. The sweet sound calmed his nerves and before long he passed out, sound asleep.

Athan rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out where he was. He was standing in a dark hallway. A light perspiration coated his body, and his heart was racing. He was braced for combat, yet didn't see or feel any threat. It took him a moment to recognize the hallway. He was back at his mentor's underground compound. A female silhouette moved in the darkness, spinning and striking at him. This was why his body had been braced for combat. The monk allowed instincts to take over, blocking the strike.

The demon's yellow eyes pierced the darkness, glaring at him as they danced. She was relentless and had him on the defensive. He tried to make out her features to see if this was Amber. The darkness was unnatural -- hadn't he lit the fires before encountering her? With concentration his eyes began to glow. She spun just before her face came into focus. All the monk saw was light red hair whip into his face, stinging and breaking his concentration.

Three consecutive punches hit his chest before the shock wore off. This wasn't what happened last time. Had everything in the past week been just another dream? The shock quickly wore off and he effortlessly blocked the next six attacks. It was clear the demon was frustrated and he assumed it was Amber, it had to be. He tried to call out her name, opening his mouth but nothing came out. What was going on? Nothing he tried would work, he had no voice. While he had been focused on that she was pushing him back.

The room behind him was burned into his memory. He'd never forget it. A mattress laid in the middle of the room, framed by a white circle that was drawn around it. He was pushed back as he blocked and dodged attack after attack. The second he entered the room hundreds of candles lit up; the flames reaching higher than naturally. It caught him by surprise but for some reason didn't blind him. The demon entered the light and looked exactly as he remembered her on that day.

Amber stood in front of him, but her form started to blur and waver. He couldn't focus, it was like having someone talk to you while you weren't paying attention, and everything said went in one ear and out the other. The only part of her that remained solid was her face as she stood there naked in the flickering candle light. It made sense to him as to why he couldn't focus on her ample breasts since this was in fact a dream, and he hadn't seen them in the flesh. Yet he found himself curious and tried harder.

Regardless of the fact that he realized this was just a dream, he found himself to be quite excited. There was no scent on the air so it wasn't her pheromones. In fact she was vicious, compared to the Amber he knew, the playful, touchy, needy girl. This version of her didn't play around and he remembered this was how she acted the first time they met. No talking, just straight to the kill. The demonic side of her didn't play games or get emotional. The binding spell changed all that.

Why was this exciting him? It felt like she undoing his robes but she hadn't moved. In fact her snarl curved up into a wicked smirk before she pushed him back forcefully. This was the moment he had bound her and she had put him to sleep. He remembered the moment vividly, falling forever with no end. The monk expected no different this time, stomach rose into his chest, then the mattress cushioned his fall. The demon stood over him, her gray skin filled his vision, and his eyes opened wide. Not again! He tried to rise but invisible hands held him down. The vision blurred again and turned back into Amber.

Wait, when were his robes opened? What kind of dream was this? The invisible hands on his chest traveled down, caressing him skin along the way. Yet the vixen in front of him wasn't touching him. She was playing with herself and he felt his body react as he watched. The hands he couldn't see scratched down his pelvic bone, around to his thighs. The apparition in front of him perched her lips as if to blow a kiss. Warm air caressed his growing manhood as if she had been at his crotch. He felt his face flush with warmth as he blushed. There was no denying how great that felt.

The monk's mind was torn between the tormentor of his past--- the one that for all intents and purposes killed him--- and the temptress with red hair. It was clear from the way the apparition kept shifting it was as if his mind couldn't decide who to think of. His 'lesser' mind was turned on, yet his heart was appalled and terrified that he'd repeat mistakes from his past. A brief lay and mind blowing sex, only to wither and die in the same moment, wasn't something he longed to repeat.

The bed shifted as if someone was climbing onto it. The body standing at the foot of the bed shifted back into the gray demon. For once he could clearly see her mammoth tits defying gravity in all their glory, hard nipples pointed right at him. She hadn't moved an inch towards him. The unseen body straddled his waist, pinning his dick against his belly.

"You like that, don't you." Amber purred in a husky whisper. It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Athan was going crazy, with the ash colored demon at the base of the bed. An apparition he couldn't see sitting on his throbbing cock and now Amber whispering in his ear. He had to wake up!

The monk tried to pinch himself but hands held him still, preventing him from waking. Wet slickness coated his member and he felt swollen lips slide along his length. He would have let out a moan but his voice caught in his throat. The ash demon--- good lord he wished he knew her name, if only to stop calling her that--- grinned wickedly at him, her fingers playing below her waist. His eyes lowered, eager to watch, only to be denied as the body shifted back to pale white and he couldn't make out any details. For a moment he thought he saw a red patch of fur but it was gone before it could even register.

Athan groaned with frustration. The invisible body froze, as if it were afraid he was waking up. So caught up in his situation the noise didn't even reach his ears. When the fear passed, he felt it relax and Amber's soft sigh of relief met his ears. Warmth met his skin as those nether lips parted along his member. His breathing was heavy as he felt the body he couldn't see lean forward, pressing an ample chest into his. At this angle it would only take her rising a little at his tip and he'd slide right into her wet tunnel. A part of him really wanted to, traitor! His whole body was following the lead of the wrong head, desperately wanting to roll over and pound into this teasing pussy as it slid along him in short, quick motions.

Luscious lips lightly kissed his and he longed for more. The ash colored horror smiled down at him with a knowing look. No matter how long he'd fight with his mind, his body slowly lost the war. His muscles tensed, clenched and Amber's soft voice gasped over his lips.

"Oh, I knew you did. I'm all you can think about now. Aren't I, you naughty boy?" The body standing before the bed shifted back into Amber, as if confirming her words. The wicked look on her face turned to a lustful plead. The red head was more playful and cute than the other demon spawn, she was pure evil, like Amber had appeared at the start of this dream.

He couldn't imagine how differently things would have played out, if he hadn't read that ancient book's page of binding spells.

There was something generally sweet about Amber. Her features were that of a young blossoming woman, even with her inhuman eyes that always glinted with mischief. It was the only thing clear to him at the moment, her face. He focused on her freckles, those cute little dots some saw as imperfections. He liked them, they sort of humanized her. Besides her constant teasing, she hadn't done anything bad during their trip.

The tongue licking the corner of his lips snapped him back to reality, well, sort of. It was an odd feeling, having someone laying on top of you but you couldn't see her. It was like being blindfolded, only weirder, because he could clearly see the rest of the room. Then again, dreams were weird like that. This wasn't anything like his memory experience where everything was vivid and real. Here any detail he didn't know by memory was blurry and he couldn't focus on. The body he could see licked her lips, shifting between the two females several times before settling with the evil succubus.

The apparition gave him one last kiss before rising back up, hands firmly planted on his chest. She began to speed up her hips, sliding along his now soaked member. In fact his whole mid-section was coated with her juices. It felt really good, no longer trying to wake up or even move. Resigned to his fate, just laying back and enjoying the pleasures of the dream. It was a dream, it had to be. What's the worst that could happen? Amber was panting quietly, he could barely hear her, but her voice sent chills down his spine. He shouldn't like her voice or looks so much. Especially if he planned to get rid of her, once they met up with Yshomatsu.

She whispered hoarsely, "Come on, you can do it, make me cum!"

His heart pounded in his chest. It excited him more than he'd ever admit to himself. Making a woman cum was always exciting. Of course it was always diminished if they faked it. How could you expect to ever please someone if they faked it, instead of telling you what they liked? The demon he didn't want to see was actively rubbing her clit, her lips panting with those he heard from Amber. It was like a sick joke, with the ash colored demoness disguising her voice. Only it didn't sound that far away.

A hand moved just as he felt a gushing pussy spasm on his member. For a brief unbelievable second his eyes opened, truly opened. The invisible woman on top of him became visible. Wet red hair framed a freckled face that was scrunched up, hand covering her mouth as she suppressed her moan. She was in the middle of a very powerful orgasm. Their eyes met for a moment before his eyes rolled back and closed again.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers