Succubus Inquisition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That moment felt more real than any other. If one thing was certain, it was that Amber had a much more beautiful orgasm face than the gray skinned demon he was staring at again. He wasn't close yet, but he was past the point of resisting, and didn't want to wake up anymore. Athan liked the brief look at Amber so much more than his current view, that he decided to close his eyes. If his dream didn't want to show him then he'd imagine it himself.

The monk imagined Amber starting to slide along his member once her orgasm was finished. To his delight the dream followed his mind just like he hoped it would.

Amber recovered quickly and resumed her motions. Her orgasm acted only as a tease and she desperately wanted more, bucking her hips harder than before. There was a moment when he opened his eyes and looked at her. She had almost panicked as she sat perfectly still, while her body was hit by her squirting climax. Luckily his eyes closed again, heightening the lust that ran through her body. There was no way he wasn't dreaming about her now, sending a thrill through her.

The red head had broken into his hut the moment she sensed they were all asleep. Afterwards she stood at the base of his bed, touching herself for the longest time, allowing her scent to fill the air. Then she slowly climbed onto the bed, opening his robes, all the while trying to keep him asleep. It felt amazing as he grew against her lips, wanting to slide him in but deciding not to. That moment when he would she wanted him to do it willingly. Soon she'd have him so worked up, maybe he'd be the one to suggest it.

Athan's body began to flex and push into her, hitting the spot, exactly what her body needed. Her right hand that was still on his chest gripped a little harder, almost digging her nails into his skin. Her left hand had to press much harder against her lips and when that didn't work to suppress her cries of pleasure she had to bite down hard. She was quickly approaching her next climax when she felt his member swell even larger. The thought of making him cum without ever waking him up was strangely affecting her. It was almost as if her body was anticipating the mess he was about to make all over himself.

It was hard to resist the urge to impale herself on him, having his hard throbbing dick--- slick with her cum--- pressed between her nether lips was like foreplay. She couldn't wait to get the real thing, long hard sex. The whole trip south was a new experience for her and she had enjoyed teasing him the entire time. She shook her head, enough distractions, it was time, time to rock his world without him ever knowing it. The red head almost laughed out loud, biting her hand stopped that mistake from happening.

The new born demoness bucked her hips harder, not stopping when he when he moaned this time. It would feel better inside but this way was putting pressure on her clit, and it felt great. Sweat was falling down her face, burning her eyes. The pleasure she felt allowed her to ignore the slight pain, since she wouldn't dare close her eyes. The last thing she wanted was for him to wake up. This had to be nothing but a dream to him. To think his mind was obsessed with her would play towards her seduction. On the other hand, if he caught her, he'd just command her to stop and she'd have no choice but to obey.

So far the monk hadn't treated her like a slave, and she started to respect him. Just like right now, she had the freewill to slide along his cock, bringing herself to orgasm multiple times. Judging by the movements of his body she didn't have long before he woke up. Amber had to bite down hard on her hand--- drawing blood--- to prevent herself from screaming out. This one was going to shake her foundation to the core. All because she could feel how close he was. It sent chills, they were multiplying; pun intended!

"Oh fuck," She mumbled into her bleeding hand. A burst of energy hit her like nothing she had ever felt. They both froze, bodies tensing as an earth shattering, mind blowing climax struck both of them at the same time. The monk's hips rose off the bed, lifting her off the bed. The climax hit him so hard it stirred his mind awake, groggy and confused, but awake none the less. Amber's eyes opened wide in both excitement and shock as she flung herself off him and to the floor, rolling to the side seeking cover from the bed.

The red head had to stifle her amusement when Athan sat up and verbally cussed at himself. Had she really gotten away with it? If so, the poor guy would be so conflicted in the morning. She laid there for the next hour, smiling to herself as she heard him twisting and turning, desperately trying to get back to sleep. When he finally did, all did she was get up and kiss his lips, whispering sweet nothings into his ear to affect his dreams further.

Athan had trouble sleeping the rest of the night. His dream has really bothered him, it had been so real. The monk was certain it was a dream but there was a moment when Amber appeared on top of him that felt so real. Needless to say she was on his mind ever since. The worst part of it all was when he woke up to find himself covered in his own jizz. It never once crossed his mind that it wasn't all his.

******

Blake opened his eyes and felt wide awake, he sat up and looked around. The humidity was rising but no light shined through the trees. He was awake too early. Having slept in a real bed, he got a great night's sleep. The knight decided to go for a walk. It would pass the time while waiting for the rest to wake up. Everyone deserved to sleep in. Who knew when they would have beds to sleep in again?

In the corner of the hut, all of the man's armor laid in a pile. He only needed his shirt. It felt great to be back in his homeland. He wasn't home but it was close enough. His home was in another similar village further south. He enjoyed a light jog along the rope bridges and walk ways. Hardly anyone was out yet, but the first signs of sunlight began to shine down in rays through the leaves.

The time wasn't important to him as the job continued. Before long a man approached him, from far off, waving him down. Blake slowed down, hoping nothing had happened during the run. As the man got closer the knight recognized him from yesterday. It was one of the archers. Blake wondered what the man wanted. He didn't have long to ponder as the man caught up with him.

"My watch ended and I saw you were awake, can I help you find something or are you just exercising?"

Blake laughed, "Well, I was just going for a run, but now that you mention it yes, yes you can help me. Is there someone currently here that knows the wilds, most importantly the forbidden zone?" He remembered the man's name as he waited for a reply, Jake Harding, one of the village's many guards.

"There's a ranger here that is very knowledgeable of the unknown regions but I'm not sure about the forbidden areas, however she'd be your best bet."

"Thanks Jake, what's his name?"

"The ranger is a woman, very good at what she does too, her name's Emelia."

"Oh, you did say she earlier, sorry, still waking up it seems." They both laughed as Jake led the knight to the ranger. He didn't think about asking the others first. Not like it mattered, he wouldn't hire her just yet. Just a little chat to see if she could be useful and then he would run it by the others.

"Thanks again, Jake, I hadn't been thinking about our mission. It was too early for thinking."

"No problem at all, sir, always a pleasure helping out a knight of the order."

Blake smiled at that comment, but couldn't help thinking there might not even be an order of the Horadric Legion much longer if they didn't do something soon.

As they walked Blake was able to catch his breath and admire his people. Lost in thought he wasn't prepared when a hawk swooped down over their heads. He felt the air whip by, blowing his black hair into his face. Man he needed a bath, his hair was greasier than normal, a thought that felt very important as he watched the hawk come to a stop ahead of them.

It was the woman that caught his full attention. She had a fit body with leather form fitting armor covering most of her body. She had brown hair pulled tight into a bun. It made him wonder how long her hair was if she let it down. Her face had olive tanned skin, strong jaw bone and sparkling brown eyes. He was amazed by her natural beauty. How long had he been gone from his own people?

The hawk easily landed on her out-stretched arm.

She fed the bird of prey and off it went again, soaring into the morning light. They approached her and Jake introduced the knight, commenting that he's in need of a guide into the forbidden zone.

"The forbidden zone? What on earth do you need to go there for?" She gave the knight a look of pure terror that only lasted a fraction of a second, but he couldn't help thinking it was cute.

"The world's in danger from an ancient evil and the man responsible for it has fled into a cave somewhere in the forbidden zone and we may need help locating it, nothing more."

"So the world's in danger and instead of stopping this so called evil, you're hunting the one responsible, shouldn't you do that after saving the world?" She replied, not sure if she believed him or not. Jake the guard that brought him to her was shocked, it was clear he hadn't known about the knight's plans.

"That man is the only one that can save the world now, I'm afraid we've got no choice."

"Alright, I'll consult my maps and charts. There's only a few caves that I know of and if I take you out there I'm not responsible for your well being. It's called the forbidden zone for a reason."

Blake nodded his appreciation as she walked away toward her home. He turned to Jake and saw Plymouth walking up to them.

"Go with her, if you don't mind, Jake, and meet us back at the guest quarters in an hour."

Blake turned towards Plymouth just as he asks the knight, "Hey can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of course, what's on your mind, son?"

"I spoke with the captain of the guard and I would like to stay behind and prepare our return trip, we'll need it. I for one don't like the idea of rushing in against the demon unprepared."

"That's a grand idea, we'll be back as soon as we can." Blake patted the young man on the back, he hadn't thought that far ahead. He kept his head in the present, he was impressed, and together they made a good team.

"Be careful out there, old man, I've heard all the stories of the forbidden zone." Plymouth started with sarcasm which made them both laugh before he got serious. "I better get going, we'll need supplies and a plan, and I'll see what the historian has on demons also."

The knight nodded and gave him one last pat as the young man turned to leave with a determined look upon his face. He turned back towards the guest quarters and decided to finish his jog. His joyful stress-free morning exorcise wouldn't be completely tarnished. The humidity steadily increased as he made his way back, it was almost unbearable. He didn't want to think about how it would be on the ground, they should have gone at night instead. Even though the humidity would be bearable, everything else would be more dangerous. Predators, for one thing, tended to hunt at night.

More people filled the walkways on his way back than when he started his jog. It was nice to see everyone going about their days, even though it meant they were unaware of the danger they were in. Hopefully his makeshift group would be strong enough to save them, without them ever knowing about it. It would be sad to see their bubbles of safety popped. No one wanted the civilian population to be in a panic, it made everything harder.

Blake walked across the rope bridge leading to the guest quarters, cooling down from his much needed morning exercise. The first thing he noticed was a groggy monk standing at the railing starting out at the jungle. He looked like he didn't get any sleep at all. He must not be used to sleeping in real beds. The knight shrugged off the thought immediately. There could be any number of reasons he didn't get sleep, like worrying about his friend.

Off in the distance the monk was starting at innocent wildlife scurrying about the many branches. Blake joined him and took a moment to stare off into oblivion before speaking.

"Good morning Athan," The knight said softly, keeping his voice down in respect. The monk looked over at him with blood shot eyes. He looked exhausted. Not once did Blake suspect Amber was involved.

"I've had better. We should get going. I need to know Yshomatsu's fate."

Amber was in his dreams teasing him all night and he couldn't wake up. She was constantly on his mind now and he was afraid to confront her.

The jungle was absolutely stunning, so much life. It seemed every inch had one form or another crawling around or swinging. As he stared off, distracted by his thoughts, the tranquility of the jungle almost sobered him up. Now he was eager to find his mentor and be done with the newborn succubus. However, he wasn't sure if he had the energy if anything went wrong. His wounds from the Anghas weren't even fully healed.

All the claw and bite marks on his arms were reduced to shallow pink lines. They should have been nothing but a memory by now. His shoulder was another matter, muscles were healed but skin hadn't grown back yet. Every move hurt like hell. He was surprised that he was able to dream at all. No matter how much he willed against it, he'd be walking with a hidden, painful erection for the rest of the day, those images seared into his mind.

"Where is the demon spawn?"

"Asleep in her hut, as far as I know. Why?"

Blake said quietly, "Plymouth is staying behind, to prepare our return trip, and I've asked a ranger to be our guide. She'll be here before long with maps and charts of the forbidden zone. We don't have to use her but I thought in the least we could use the maps."

"It wouldn't hurt to have someone skilled with us, that knows the land and creatures, wise choice, Blake." As Athan turned towards the knight he grimaced in pain.

"Now would be a good time to explain about your injuries." He said as he reached forward to keep the monk from falling, "Are you all right?"

"It took more out of me than ever before. Yes now is a good time, thank you." Athan said as he gestured towards Amber's hut. "A long time ago, more than one hundred years, Yshomatsu and I encountered out first contact with true evil."

Blake looked at him with wide, questioning eyes, but stayed silent.

"We stopped the mortal men, but failed against the demon. I laid dying upon the floor when a, I think it was a dragon, stormed in and saved us. Before he left, he 'blessed' us with his power. There hasn't been any demon or dragon sightings ever since, well until now. As far as we know we can't be killed, but those Anghas really put that to the test. I thought for sure I was a goner."

Amber came out of her hut and stretched, walking over to them. Athan looked into her eyes and she smiled a sad smile in return, before saying, "I can't sense him anymore, he's gone underground and then he started to fade, until he vanished from my senses altogether."

Athan turned his attention back to the jungle wildlife after nodding. Once their eyes turned from her she smiled wide. The monk was completely on edge, eyes blood shot and on focused. She had done that to him and it amused her greatly.

Emelia came across the rope bridge and joined them. It was time to get a destination. Athan's arms and hands were slightly shaking, anxious to get on the move and remove the distraction that Amber has become.

******

The elder monk stood awed as he entered the hole in the earth, staring at the massive cavern walls. Never before had he seen anything in nature this large, it was spectacular. Ahead of him, the unusual love of his life stood sniffing the air before turning towards him.

"The Magic here is perfect, it'll keep us hidden, baby." She said happily, "We just have to travel further down."

"And hope we don't encounter anything along the way." Yshomatsu had never seen anything this large before, surely something would live here. The cavern system twisted and turned. They could hardly see the top, but when they did, they saw giant spikes that reminded the monk of the icicles of the snowy mountains.

Bree had taken the lead during the whole trip and he was more than happy to let her. He had fallen under the demon's spell and dragged the young woman down with him. Somehow she was able to break free from the succubus' control, and slowly, she helped him free himself.

They were walking blind in the dark cave, well he was, anyway. She, however, could see just fine with her new cat-like eyes. The monk wasn't sure how well she could see but he went along with it. The demoness was still a constant thought on his mind, yet Bree had helped him enough that he was able to function, regardless.

The tunnel they were in widened, so there were small breaks in the darkness where Yshomatsu could see details but everything else just looked like shapes, like the giant spikes above him, just enough to make out where they were. As the tunnel widened he was greeted with a new sight. A blue glow filled the massive open area.

"Glow worms, lover, they're all over the walls."

He loved it when she got excited. Such an upbeat personality, she didn't let anything bother her. As she stepped out into the blue tinted light he was reminded of how much she had changed since he met her at the inn. She had been a naughty bar maid, cunning and full of mischief. Perhaps that's why she turned into a foxlike creature she called a Kitsune.

Bree had more orange fur covering her body now than pink skin. There were black spots starting to appear, a few areas the spots connected, forming stripes. Her smile showed sharp fangs and her eyes were orange orbs with black slits. Anyone that would meet her would say she was a monster, but to Yshomatsu she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. That was, seen without magic or pheromones forcing his body's reaction.

She looked back over her shoulder and caught him checking her out. She'd never get used to how great it felt to be noticed, to be wanted, truly wanted for the person she was inside and out.

Bree giggled and blushed, as she shook her bum at him, causing her five tails to wave back and forth. The Kitsune had gained a lot of power since she was turned/created, whatever you want to call it. The first thing she gained was control of her own mind, back from the succubus.

At first she was shocked and terrified. Luckily, Yshomatsu, even in his dazed state, was more than willing to keep her preoccupied. Control of her mind was one thing, control of her body's urges was another. It didn't help that her body was still flowing with demonic energy. Over time and after a lot of reading she gained more control, and power.

Now they were both in control of their own minds. Yet Yshomatsu hadn't gotten complete control of his body. He still needed constant sex, and truth be told, she hoped he always would. She loved being with him. By the look of him, he needed her right now. Her lips curled up and her eyes sparkled mischievously.

Bree turned towards him, one hand on her cocked hip and the other out stretched with a finger curling. That finger beckoned him towards her and he was more than willing. She was his cure and soon would be his everything, his whole world. Now, however, every time he got pleasure of any kind the demoness shot into his head, not by his own free will. Once his mind was on her though, he couldn't stop.

He stepped forward with a smile. He looked forward to the day he would be able to focus one hundred percent on Bree with no mental distractions.