All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 04'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Getting Intersting

Hello, I'm a long time reader first time commenting on your work. This series has been great ever since I read the first arc of the monk encountering Merdiana in his dreams I've been hooked. Then reading on to this arc and the events that lead up to now. It seems Meridiana has a rival succubus a powerful one at that. It seems she might be making her way to the human world soon and that is only gonna add more problems to the one they already have. Bad enough dealing with one powerful succubus but now another and she may be more powerful. These guys have their work cut out for them. It makes me wonder when Viridis will make her presence known to her rival and what is gonna happen when she does, but that is a question for when or if it happens. Now I they got to launch a rescue mission, that's gonna be a hard task and what does Amber and Bree's former mistress want with them I guess I'll have to patiently wait to find out in the next chapter.

Until then, good read man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow, male plant sex, very creative. Hope to see more orgasm denial and unusual perils

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A superb story that continues against all odds to improve

This overall story arc is my all time favorite at literotica. Bravo.

The initial Ysho/succubus arc was stunningly good. The subsequent stories on first reading were not uniformly as good, but upon second and third readings, I had a much greater appreciation for the rich set of characters that has been setup and realized they were also excellent. It greatly enhances the story that the main characters win some and lose some battles.

I look forward to seeing future interactions between Athanos/Ysho versus the succubuses who have already "tasted" them turn out.

This is the only story for which I await the updates. I really hope it does not end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing! But where's the next one? You suddenly got all quiet about it on twitter and we're all waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEXT

thought u had the next one being edited like a month ago and was going to upload once a month. Upload it man!

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I was locked out of the site for almost two weeks when Lit had that random weird problem. Otherwise I would have updated everyone. I upgraded my computer and lost my ready to post chapter. I luckily had the rough draft saved so I didn't lose everything.

However I have to do all the edits again. The plus side is I have finished chapter 5 and 6 so they all just need edited. I also have a Jedi Stowaway conclusion that just needs edited. Everything should be back on track for monthly submissions if I skip this month and focus on editing.

I love all the feedback I've been getting and I apologize for the setback this month. At least you're not waiting a year between posts anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Viridis, huh?

I'm surprised you've introduced another Meridiana-level succubus this late into the series. Maybe it's a sign that Meridiana alone is not powerful enough to overwhelm both monks solo.

I'm curious to see how Viridis and/or Meridiana can handle these monks now that they've got all this experience with using mental blocks and dragons.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

Succubus Inquisition is my most favourite story series in Literotica, I've read it again and again, Meridiana is my weaknesses her charms and how she toys with the monks💛❤️🩵👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES