Succubus Inquisition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled in pain as his body dropped ten feet before he could recover, wings flapping hard to keep him up. The crimson dragon reached him by then and they both snapped at each other as they flew around in circles. Tails and claws struck each other as their jaws snapped.

Ysho's tail struck Dragus' back just below his wing and the older dragon cried out in pain. His body felt weaker by the second. His right wing beat faster to make up for his struggling left wing. They were hardly fifty feet in the air and there wasn't enough wind to help his effort. His tail swung hard towards Ysho's face followed by a loud whip, snapped against the compromised dragon's snout, just below his eye.

The tail stung and distracted Ysho, leaving his neck open. But an attack never came, Dragus was too weak to carry through. His body dropped another few feet as his wings worked past their limits. A weak blast of fire spat out towards Ysho before Dragus' wings gave out, and he plummeted towards the ground.

Another, yet weaker thud echoed as dust bellowed out from the spot. The last ditch blast of fire had caught Ysho's face, burning his open eye and sent his nervous system screaming. His body also fell, equally exhausted, landing next to the elder dragon with a softer thud, wings opening at the last second to weaken his crash landing. Those giant red wings slowly fell, one upon the ground and the other on top of Dragus' body.

The burning eye held tightly shut, but Dragus had finally broken through. Yshomatsu was no longer under the succubus' influence. The two laid there for quite some time, not moving.

Ysho lost consciousness for a moment and his body began to change, wings shriveled up into his back as his red scales smoothed into pinkish white skin. The horns around his head and jaw line softened and fell loose as they turned to golden blonde hair, and beard. His thick muscled arms and legs thinned and shrunk and his neck shortened. Before long a human laid naked and passed out on the ground.

A brown wing weakly closed around his body. Dragus' breath came out in struggled wheezing, his wounds were many and his strength waned. Old eyes struggled to remain open, and he couldn't move his head.

******

Athan and Bree crept towards the tower as Dragus had lifted off the ground behind them. They entered the monastery ruins unnoticed and searched for an entrance. The rubble made the monk's heart break, as he noticed the shattered bodies of his brethren. They didn't get the proper burial that they deserved. He swore to himself that when this was all over he would give them what they deserved.

The shiny tower extruded out of the ground as if it had erected from within the earth. It most likely had. They moved around it, searching for a door, but they didn't have any luck. The kitsune angled towards a spot Athan could have sworn shifted in color. He focused his gaze on it and decided it had to be just a trick of the light.

Bree said, as she approached the obsidian tower, "It's pulsing with demonic energy, perhaps it doesn't work the same as our world."

Athan didn't understand what she meant and looked at her quizzically.

How could it be different while in their world? Even the dream state tower had a door... He thought about it and realized it didn't. The monks had found an unfinished hole in the side of that tower. With a deep thought he realized that, that green tinted tower didn't have any windows or doors either.

The kitsune crept up to the black surface and tentatively raised her hand. The obsidian pulsed and flashed before their eyes, and a doorway formed. It must have recognized her demonic taint, as Athan considered it.

He couldn't come up with a better reason that a door would simply open for them, unless they were expected. He had to think positively though, quickly following Bree through the passageway. The kitsune no longer wore the rags he had met her in. The dragon's flames during that encounter rendered them useless. For all intents and purposes she was naked, with a thin layer of orange fur with tiger-like black stripes.

Luckily he didn't have to worry about looking down, because her five tails kept her naughty bits from his gaze. She normally kept two tails wrapped around her waist like a belt, which kept that side covered, leaving just her lovely chest exposed. Athan did his best to keep eye contact any time they talked. Her unique orange eyes helped out on that front. They were enchanting.

The tunnel they crept through reminded him of the green tinted tower but nothing could compare the two. This tower pulsed with evil intent. He could feel it clearly, like heat from a fire. They followed along until a stairwell formed, as if the bowels of the tower had built it just for them.

Athan had to duck his head on the climb up those steep stairs to prevent bashing his forehead. Around and around they went up the tight spiraling stairs, until a side passage opened up. Bree continued up as if she didn't see anything, but Athan paused. It spanned into a room with a rather low ceiling, which appeared unused and void of any furnishings. The monk almost continued at Bree's heels but a glint caught his eyes, and he stopped.

On the far side, in the corner curled up in a ball, almost blending in, was Amber. No, wait he really had to stop doing that. So desperate he was to find the lesser succubus that all faces began to resemble hers.

This woman didn't look anything like Amber. She had a round face with large eyes, and brown hair, and looked nothing like Amber, but maybe the woman knew where she was.

Athan turned his head and found that Bree had kept going. A brief stop for information and he'd catch up, allowing this woman to escape the way they came in. He walked over to her with his arms held out, to show he meant no harm.

The woman's body shook in fright. Her arms curled around her chest, with her face hidden. She peered out over her arm, eyes barely visible, and watched him approach.

"It's ok, I'm here to free you. Are you hurt?" Besides the shaking, she didn't move as he got closer.

The monk couldn't imagine what had been done to this woman. He didn't even want to think about what kind of torture Amber had been put through. First he had to make sure this woman could walk and set her free. As he got closer he noticed a thin chain hanging from her neck that led into the wall, vanishing from sight. This building sure was strange.

"Can you walk out of here if I take this off you?" He reached out and touched the chain. A strong volt of energy struck his body hard, forcing him down to his knees. The woman shot forward, wrapping her arms around him, placing her head into his shoulder. He hadn't expected that, and struggled to keep his bearings as his vision blurred. The woman's breath came in short gasps, blowing over his skin feeling pleasantly warm.

The monk kept moving the muscles in his face. That energy bolt knocked his senses for a loop, and he was unable to react to the woman pressing against him. He felt something cold against his neck, and realized the same ring that had been around her neck had formed around his. It even had a chain extending to the wall. No, wait, that voltage of energy had transferred the device to him, freeing her. It all hit him at once, just as she spoke into his ear.

A deep sultry voice whispered, "Thank you."

All of a sudden he could feel her hard nipples pressed against his chest. Her voice didn't sound like a defeated prisoner. The monk rolled his eyes as he realized he'd fallen for a trap. Her wet tongue teased at his ear lobe. Athan luckily found himself not in the mood and reached up to rip the device off his neck.

"Argh!" He screamed as powerful energy sparked through his body at the touch. The woman giggled into his neck as she placed kisses upon his skin.

"You can't touch." Her hands scratched down his back. One circled around his waist; inching ever closer between his legs. The monk struggled to regain focus. The last bolt of electricity sent his mind spiraling out of control. The woman planted wet kisses along his jaw line, closing in for a passionate kiss.

Two orange tails wrapped tightly around each of her wrists and forced her hands off him.

"You should follow your own advice, hun." Coming out of nowhere, Bree forced the unknown woman's hands to touch the metal device. Painful energy coursed through her body as the kitsune pulled Athan back, out of reach. "And you should be more careful!"

Athan looked back at her incredulously. "I thought she was a prisoner that might know where Amber is."

"This is the fortress of a sexual demon. She might have been a prisoner at first, but her mind is gone. The person she used to be is no more."

"We have to hurry before this happens to Amber!" He quickly stood up and bashed the back of his head against the ceiling. He had forgotten how low it had been.

"It may already be too late. You have to be prepared for that." She gave a sigh as she watched him rashly stand up.

"No, it can't be too late. I have to save her!" He grabbed her hand and quickly returned to the stairs, never looking back towards the chained woman. He couldn't believe he had been that foolish, and swore to be on his guard from here on out. Bree followed close behind, squeezing his hand with her own.

Athan liked Bree. She was very nice. He found her appearance to be odd but liked the uniqueness and the way she carried herself. Someday he'd have to hear how she had met his mentor. The thought made him think of his mentor and how powerful he had become. An idea came to mind.

Green energy filled his vision as he reached out with his own power. He pictured Amber and sought her location. The tower had other ideas. The evil pulsating energy around them surged. Images implanted themselves into his mind. Naughty images of what that woman could have done to him. Even more of what he could do to Bree!

He had to stop and shake his head. Those were not proper thoughts to have right now. The kitsune collided into him as he suddenly stopped, he turned to face her.

SLAP!

She shouted at him, "Snap out of it Athan, and don't ever look at me like that again!"

The tower was pushing and prodding at their minds, but somehow she held together. The hand print on his cheek stung but it helped him focus.

"I'm sorry, this place is driving me nuts. One minute I'm fine and the next images are thrown into my head and I can't shake them loose."

"Follow your heart and ignore your head for a while. It'll do you some good."

She had words of wisdom that sparked within his chest. She must really love Yshomatsu. He smiled at the thought, his mentor deserved to be happy. All they had to do was remove the thorn in his side, the thorn he had released upon the world to wreak havoc as she saw fit. The monk took a deep breath and continued up the stairs, promptly heeding her advice and ignoring his head, especially all those images. His lesser mind pulsed regardless, clearly enjoying the tower's effects.

Each step up the stairs caused his trousers to rub against the growing nuisance between his legs, encouraging its growth.

Bree had pulled her hand free before slapping him and the monk had hoped that without her touching him, his mind would stop thinking of her. It didn't, merely her presence affected him. Athan couldn't imagine being trapped inside this tower for days or weeks. It had an effect after only a quarter of an hour. He understood now why that chained woman had acted the way she did. He'd most likely have been in worse shape if it was him trapped there.

The stairs felt like they ascended forever, and his legs were on fire. A soft melody began to play in response to his protesting body. The music relaxed his worry and concern; melting it away and leading him onward. He hardly noticed how another part of his body reacted. Blood surged down between his legs.

******

Bright orange orbs stared off ahead as the kitsune climbed the steep stairs behind her lover's former student. She could feel the tower's aura pressing against her mind. She did her best to push back against it, ignoring its lure, a process much easier said than done. It didn't help that her vision was filled with a man's tight ass. She didn't have any feelings for him besides caring for his wellbeing.

Yshomatsu spoke of him often and with pride, believing his student to have matured into a strong young man. Bree agreed but laughed at the notion. Both Ysho and Athan were over a hundred years old. They should be wise old men with knowledge beyond her years. And in a way they both were, but they still acted young, which was good, considering. They cared very deeply for the world and mourned the loss of so many friends, and innocents.

They had learned that Dragus, an ancient dragon, had been the source of their unknown powers. They both had taken the news with joyful relief, glad to know it hadn't been demonic in nature. The dragon had become like a father figure to them both in a short amount of time.

She cared very deeply for Yshomatsu and wanted to keep his former student safe. She didn't want to be thinking of his cute butt and the way it flexed with each step he took. She had been in such deep thought that she didn't notice the quiet music playing, as if it poured out of the tower walls. The obsidian surface adjusted its attack as they resisted its primal strikes against their minds.

Her pussy flowed and wet her thighs as it dripped down her legs. The way she had handled that woman with the broken mind was hot! All that time being in control as Ysho fought against the demonic influence had caused her to like being in control. It also proved to be her saving grace with that ghostly pale woman outside the cave entrance awhile back.

A hand gingerly pressed against her thigh as her tails waved hypnotically behind her out of habit. She took strong breaths in through her nose, out through her mouth, all in an attempt to stop her mind from wandering. When she had noticed him looking back at her earlier she had to slap him. It was the only way not to give in to the desires they both felt. She had to act strong so that he could keep moving. Yet it had left her heart pounding.

If he had known how much she had wanted to pull him down and attack his lips with her own, they wouldn't stand a chance with saving the world. They would have been no better off than that woman back there chained to the wall.

Bree for one wasn't in any hurry to get back to serving the succubus. She liked having freewill and intended to keep it.

Movement in the corner of her eye caused her to stop. The wall moved, images of people rubbing up against one another formed in the glassy surface. Just what she needed. To be distracted by the tower as she struggled to suppress her sexual desires. She quickly took another step and turned forward, slamming face first into another wall.

The staircase was gone, and with it, Athan!

The kitsune beat her fists against the wall and called out, hoping he would hear her. After a full minute and her palms were sore she stopped. The clever tower had tricks up its sleeves after all, as if it had a mind of its own. That wasn't good. During her struggle her gaze fixed on a couple banging each other. Their faces called out to her, begging her to join them.

She turned around and found herself boxed in, walls had closed around her. Had she walked into a trap without noticing? Bree crossed her arms under her chest and tried to think, a task that proved virtually impossible with all those images floating around the wall surface. Not to mention the music that her pussy lips were throbbing in tune with.

Wait, when did music start playing?

Each time the images stretching out of the wall thrust into each other the music struck a deep note. Her pussy twitched each time. Just great! How could she resist watching the images when her body reacted to every stroke as if each were a real touch? She started to feel claustrophobic. Each breath became harder than the last and she found herself leaning forward.

The female silhouette bent over in front of her reached out and the kitsune rested into her embrace. The obsidian texture of the female felt warm and inviting. Another one pressed up behind her. Bree's eyes shot open when something warm pressed against her naked nether region. The phallus snapped her out of whatever trance she had fallen into.

Instantly five tails started whipping around, striking anything that moved. The walls vibrated and the music cut off, and the images retreated into the glassy surface. Bree watched the small box dissipate, expanding into a wide hallway. She fell to her knees and fought the urge to reach between her legs. Instead she decided to press her thighs tightly together.

The distant walls began to hum again. Bree looked around, taking deep breaths. She had a plan, and she would have to be quick before the tower regained its confidence.

There was another discolored spot down the hallway. If she focused enough she could see it. It shifted just like before when she first approached the tower. She had assumed that the spot would allow her entrance to the tower, and she had been right.

The walls sung their hypnotic music louder and she knew her window of opportunity would be running out. With a bounce she returned to her feet and headed towards that spot. The area had a slight green tint to it as she pressed her hand against it. Energy sparked and a door frame formed, but didn't open. Bree pressed both hands firmly against it and the area gave way slightly.

Green vapor spilled forth from the cracks and she could have sworn it sounded like high pitched giggling. A quick glance behind her revealed the obsidian wall silhouettes were back and the wall and had closed in a few inches. She pressed harder and a little more gave way, more of that vapor flowed out.

Bree could feel the warmth closing in behind her, she pushed with all her might. Warm hands caressed her back. The section gave way and the kitsune fell forward, face first into a thick green fog. It felt like falling into a thousand hands eager to catch you. A loud echo filled the small room, sounding like stone sliding into place. The door had replaced itself. Each time she tried to brace herself and get up her hands would sink into the green cloud.

The walls began to beat heavily, causing her pussy to twitch. A muffled moan sounded at her left. She turned to see Amber, hanging by chains attached to her wrists. The countless hands began to massage her body in tune with the music, and she let out her own moan. Any quick movement temporarily destroyed the formed hands. Her tails worked hard to keep them off, but they formed back up almost instantly.

Caught floating in the air mere inches away from Amber. Some savior she turned out to be!

If Bree didn't figure something out quick she'd end up like the lesser succubus. Amber's hips rocked back and forth into a few misty hands. The rest of her body hung limply and her eyes were foggy, glazed over.

A low, sinister voice whispered into the kitsune's ears. "Little kitty got caught, already wet and dripping."

"The mistress gave strict orders forbidding little succubus from coming."

"No such orders for you, little kitty."

Three distinctly different sultry voices spoke into her ears as she felt a hand slap hard against her ass.

"Oww!" Bree whipped her tails harder in an attempt to free herself. Those three voices giggled. A hand violently grabbed each tail and pulled. Bree cried out with real pain this time as her ass lifted up. Her own hands flaring around wildly, caught in an endless fall. She had that feeling where your gut rises up into your chest. It felt like she would collide into the floor at any second.

It didn't help that the walls kept playing their music and her pussy was throbbing.