Succubus Inquisition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitty needs to relax."

"How can kitty relax as we give her something to scream about?"

"I'll give her something to scream about!"

A wet, rough tongue licked along her slit. Bree's eyes bulged out of their sockets as she snapped her head around, only to see three sets of bright green sparks looking back at her. They had no form, just bright orbs within the thick mist. The tongue kept lapping at her sex. She couldn't deny a moan, it felt amazing. It was just what her body ached for!

The music and constant beats from the four walls had her on edge. It didn't take long. The tongue pressed between her nether lips and a hand strummed her clit. Her body tensed up and sure enough, she screamed! The tongue lapped eagerly at her flowing juices. A pulse wave flowed through the mist and it became thicker. Exhausted, the kitsune had long since given up swinging her arms around. Her nipples begged to be twisted and her hands couldn't resist obeying.

"Agh!" Another sexy voice screamed out. The kitsune's climax had awoken the lesser succubus. Her glazed over eyes stared down at the kitsune's wet pussy and she licked her lips.

Bree slowly recovered from her moment of weakness and looked into Amber's eyes. She saw no sign of the woman she had met at the cave. Those eyes only craved one thing, sex. Amber fought against her binds, desperate to reach her. Bree tried to form words but the tongue never ceased lapping at her sex, it even felt more real, if that was even possible. Lips pressed against her sex and sucked hard as the tongue kept flicking.

"Kitty wants to come again, doesn't she?"

"Kitty will make little succubus jelly if she keeps cumming."

"Mmhmmm hehe." The third voice mumbled, her mouth full of kitsune snatch!

Bree whimpered as she felt another climax building within her core. If these beings gained strength with each climax she was in trouble. It took all her willpower but an idea formed. Amber's cries for attention didn't help her concentrate, yet somehow she managed.

Blue sparks formed within the palms of her hands, until the sparks formed into balls of light. The three beings within the mist looked directly at them, and. . .

FLASH!

The blue orbs exploded in bright flashes that blinded everyone but Bree, whom had her eyes tightly closed. The countless hands caressing her body fell away and she plummeted to the ground in a heap. The kitsune climbed to her feet and noticed three translucent women standing against the wall. They were confused and out of place.

Now was her chance!

Bree quickly turned and slashed her sharp nails across the tight chains. Amber fell into her arms, her body slack and exhausted. Bree smoothed out the woman's hair and spoke smoothly into her ear.

"It's going to be ok, we're getting out of here." Amber looked up and watched the kitsune's mouth move with each word. She pounced, all of a sudden life returned to her muscles. She was free and nothing would stop her.

Bree gasped in shock as the lesser succubus' lips mashed against hers. Amber's sudden body weight forced the kitsune to fall back as Amber pulled one of her prey's legs up to her shoulder. Bree's body formed an L shape with her leg sticking straight up. A wet pussy pressed against her own.

It had all happened so fast Bree couldn't comprehend it. One second she had been consoling Amber and the next they were scissoring. They both gasped, and moaned.

Amber became more frustrated with each flex of her hips. The kitsune couldn't understand why as she screamed out and her body convulsed. Giggling broke Bree out of her haze. Those three translucent women were staring at her with wide smiles, they were less see-through than before. The room's thick fog never vanished when Bree interrupted them with her spell. Amber kept humping against her and a thick layer of fog raised them off the ground.

The thick bedding of fog continued to rise until Bree's hands were encased up to her wrists. Even her tails and leg were swallowed up. She couldn't move, effectively trapped.

"No more tricks, little kitty!"

"You're ours now!"

"Our delicious play toy!"

Bree rolled her eyes back as her body shook once again. The direct contact from Amber turned out to be exactly what her body needed. The fog/bedding began to move. It felt like a million little hands kneading into her flesh, working out all the kinks. Those three woman walked over to them, swaying their hips with each step, placing one foot in front of another.

"D-don-don't!"

Bree gasped out as Amber began to kiss and lick her foot, it tickled and she couldn't escape it. One of the mist women closed in behind Amber and rubbed her shoulders. Another knelt between them, leaning down and kissing Bree's pelvic bone, inching closer to her clit. The third knelt down and stared into Bree's orange orbs with a grin.

"Little succubus told us all her secrets. Wouldn't you like to, as well?"

"No-nope! N-nnot gonna happen!" She spat back weakly between gasps. Amber leaned forward, causing Bree to make a grunt as her leg stretched down with her.

"Secrets for cum!" Amber cried out desperately, as if begging Bree to comply. The woman between them somehow remained there, impossibly licking at her clit. The one standing behind Amber nodded down at her. All the odds were stacked against her. Another climax built within her. There would be no stopping it from breaking what little concentration she had left.

"Secrets to cum, secrets to cum, secrets to CUM!" Amber moaned out in frustration, violently bucking her hips. The lesser succubus' warm breath blew into Bree's face. She had to resist! Bree couldn't stop flexing back into Amber, it felt so good. The tower beat its music in tune with their hips. The kitsune felt like the world had ganged up on her, even her body joined the conspiracy.

The powerful knot in her gut exploded, and she gushed out in orgasmic bliss, screaming at the top of her lungs. Each of the three mist beings sighed with pleasure as her sexual energy flowed into them.

She couldn't think. Her mind had shut down as her body shook for the umpteenth time. No secrets came to mind considering that fact. Amber had been reduced to a wanton husk desperate for climax, and willing to do anything to achieve it. Bree on the other hand, received climax after climax and couldn't force herself to think even if she tried.

Her shaking body relaxed into a post-orgasmic daze, but Amber's didn't. The lesser succubus snarled at the mist women. It appeared she had had enough of their teasing. She lashed out, swinging her arms. Each time her sharp nails penetrated one of them they burst out into green mist with a pleasant sigh. She leaped up in pursuit as they reformed around her, leaving Bree alone on the green bed.

With the kitsune's last climax that bedding continued to swell up, swallowing more of Bree's body. Her entire lower body sank into it, including her arms, leaving her chest, neck, and head exposed. If Bree had thought Amber's scissoring had felt good she was in for a surprise.

Inside the mattress of green mist were billions of little feelers, all pressing against her body, moving constantly. A large phallus formed and pressed against her slit. If she had been able to move she would have bucked into it. She pleaded for Amber, mouth open to protest, but no sound formed. The phallus surged into her wet pussy, causing her eyes to bug out.

The kitsune's intent had been to rescue the red headed succubus, a task that she had utterly failed, caught by the very creation that kept Amber on edge. Only they had no orders of restraint for Bree. She couldn't even count how many orgasms they had inflicted upon her. Her mind blanked out, overwhelmed with pleasure. Those bright orange orbs glazed over as she lazily watched Amber fight an impossible battle.

The three women in green puffed out into clouds of mist only to reform. Each time, they moaned and sighed until the room echoed with their sexual humor. The lesser succubus continued to strike, her mind lost to the ever growing need to climax.

Bree could hardly watch as her eyes fluttered with each thrust invading her body. Pleasure of unimaginable heights rocked her body, every inch consumed by the dense green mist mattress caressing her body. It felt like thousands of tiny hands urging her body to submit. Resistance had melted from her mind, regardless of their touch. She felt her pussy tighten, squeezing the invading phallus. Another powerful climax slowly rose within her body.

The mist-formed yet quite solid dick sped up as the mattress undulated along her body. The bedding pulled at her hair, causing the kitsune to moan. The mist pulled hard on her hair, forcing her back, enough to let the mist begin to tease at her large chest. The powerful phallus continued to take her breath away. Her next climax approached quickly.

Deep down Bree knew it would be the last orgasm before the mist wrapped tightly around her whole body. The inner explosion would seal her fate. Her wanton cries tuned out the obsidian wall's music. No longer did she care about anything except that approaching ecstasy.

It crept up on her like ocean tides receding into the coming tsunami.

The kitsune's vision blurred and her body tingled all over, as if hyperventilating. She barely heard Amber scream out in frustration. The world slowly began to fade away as the pleasure coursed through her body in waves.

Yet the lesser succubus hadn't screamed per-se. The climax deprived woman had had enough of her tormentors and done the first thing her instincts told her to. She cast a sleeping spell and yelled out the incantation at the top of her lungs. The three green mist women had been too caught up with their teasing to react in time.

"Clever little succubus..."

"This... 'Yawn' I-is only a setback."

"Little kitty's sexual energy is part of us now..."

The spell cast out, vibrating throughout the room. Amber quickly turned and snatched up Bree, flinging her out of the cloud of mist. The three women and the mattress exploded in a puff and evaporated. A throaty moan filled the room before the last of them vanished from sight. Bree laid upon the ground, her body spasming.

"Aww did I interrupt?" A hoarse whisper met her twitching ears. The lesser succubus leaned over as if to inspect her, only to suddenly shoot upright. With glazed over eyes she looked off to the corner and up; as if she could see something through the obsidian wall.

"Master!" She whispered to herself before disappearing from Bree's blurry sight. The world spun and her body shook. It needed rest and her system locked down, slowly her eye lids closed and the world went black.

******

Yshomatsu woke up in a puddle of warm blood. He inspected himself and sighed in relief. The blood wasn't his own. A large wing covered his exposed body and the memories flooded his mind. They had attacked the demon... He had fallen from grace with but a simple look from the succubus. Her words wormed their way into his mind, bending his will to her own.

It had ended up just as he had feared. He couldn't fight her. His presence only compromised the mission. A sharp wheezing sound caught his attention. Dragus' breathing came in sharp whistle sounding breaths. Yet the large lizard weakly opened his blood shot eyes as the monk sat up.

"I'm so sorry! I should have realized her powers would have a hold on me." He crawled to the dragon's head. Tired eyes tracked his movement and the lizard spoke between coughs.

"Not... Your fault. You musst... 'Cough' a ssecret I protect, a hidden gate. The gateway to heav.. 'Cough' go there." A spectacular image appeared in his mind of an impossibly large golden gate, framed by towers of gold. Somehow he knew the gate's location just by peering at the image.

"Plead for help!" Dragus fell into a coughing fit before continuing. "The Angelss musst reply..."

"Angels?" The monk questioned.

But no reply came.

The large, bloodshot eyes stared, unblinking. A single tear fell down the monk's cheek. The beast that had almost eaten him alive less than a week ago. . . Ceased breathing.

In that short amount of time Dragus had become more than just a friend. He had become a teacher, a father figure.

Yshomatsu felt horrible. His own actions had led to the dragon's death. The last of his kind, forever lost to the world. Guardians against evil, destroyed. Evil would run rampart in the world. He couldn't even fight back against Meridiana. The task would fall onto his former student.

The monk leaned back on his heels, palms against his face. All hope left his spirit. He couldn't just leave and condemn Athan to fall prey to the demon. But neither could he interfere, the result would likely be the same as now. The death of Dragus left a void in his chest. He would just have to believe in the dragon's last wish. These Angels he spoke of... They'd be the world's saving grace. If they truly existed...

The monk took a deep breath and pictured his crimson form. Slowly his weakened body shifted. Large wings flapped and the red dragon flew off. His destination clear.

******

Athan climbed another circled set of steps, not trusting himself to look back. The red hand print on his cheek still stung. It reminded him that the kitsune shouldn't be objectified. She had become his friend over the short time he'd known her. The slap didn't insult or offend him, only snapped him back to reality, as she had intended.

This tower pulsed with evil, demonic energy. They had come to stop the demon that ruled within, and free Amber. His love?

The thought still felt strange. She had been bound to him. Feelings were going to pop up eventually through the bond but he didn't believe it was love. Yet neither were those feelings friends with benefits. She felt like more to him than that, just not quite love. The point of the matter simply being that she meant more to him than he thought.

The stair case leveled out. A grand throne room opened before him. Large obscene statues--- crafted from the same glassy black material as the tower--- framed a path, leading to an oversized chair. The statues depicted demons striking sultry poses.

The throne itself rose up on a platform by a few feet. A couple of steps connected it to the pathway. His attention however had been focused on the red skinned woman wearing a form fitting black dress that hardly contained her tits. She sat on the large throne room chair. Her left leg lazily hanging up and over the arm rest, stretching her dress, exposing her other leg. Her body curved with hands caressing her skin. Cat-like eyes stared at him with amusement.

Yshomatsu's warnings didn't do her justice. The demon turned out to be more beautiful than he imagined. Words from that ancient book filtered into his mind. Physically weakest, yet possible the most dangerous demon of them all.

Somehow he had stumbled onto the very succubus that should have been distracted outside by two large dragons. Athan turned to Bree, only to find she wasn't there. Only a plain obsidian wall greeted him, not even a stair case. His escape route appeared to have melted away, back into the floor.

Panic filled his heart.

A deep breath to steel his nerves and he turned back to face her, taking a few steps towards her.

"Release Amber, or else!" Contempt formed on his lips as he mentally prepared the binding spell. It had worked once, it could work again. Sounds of movement caught his attention and he turned. An identical yet see-through demon stood behind him with her hips cocked, tail swaying back and forth. The monk's resolve shook, but held strong.

More movement caused him to turn yet again. Meridiana leaned forward after swinging her leg down, placing her hands upon her knees. The elegant dress once again covered her smooth red legs. The amusement on her lips still present.

"I would gladly comply with your. . . Ahem. . . request, but I am not convinced you are worthy of my child. Prove yourself worthy and you shall have her."

"Prove myself worthy?"

"Yes." She smiled warmly at him.

"And how exactly would I prove myself worthy to a demon?"

"By simply passing a test." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "Remain in this room until dawn."

"That's it? Just remain in the room till the sun rises? I smell a catch."

She giggled.

"Clever little monk." She licked her lips, causing a shiver to run up Athan's spine. "If you submit to my charms, you'll be mine. If you resist, Amber will be yours."

"You can't touch me or use any of your magic on me!" He said, pointing back towards the mirror image of her.

"You are indeed clever! I will not touch you until you ask me to." Her smile opened, revealing her pearl white fangs. "Smarter than your predecessor. I agree to your terms."

"And I to yours." He glared at her with a serious expression, intent on beating her at her own game. Her amused smile widened as she reclined back into her seat. Athan spared a glance behind him and watched as the mirror image leaned back into the wall, moaning upon the touch.

This would be easy if... No don't think like that, keep your guard up. Never underestimate your enemy, especially a demon. Ysho did just that, and look how it turned out!

His sexual urges were in fact, aroused, thanks to the strange dark power of the tower. He thought about sitting down and meditating. It could work, or it could just pump more of the tower's energy into his system. Standing still would be possible, but painfully boring, his mind would wander. Athan decided to settle for idle conversation. The time would fly if he didn't pay attention to it.

"So uh, what do you do for fun?" The lame question came out awkwardly. Athan mentally face palmed after the words left his mouth.

"Fuck..." She said with a throaty moan, her hands slid down her legs, smoothing out the black material of her dress. Her head tilted to the side as she licked her lips. Athan let out a sigh.

"No, I mean as, like a hobby. Not what you do for a living. I already know how you- uh, eat." His eyes couldn't resist following as her hands progressed back up her body, cupping those no doubt firm breasts. He quickly returned his gaze to her eyes, hoping she hadn't noticed. The smile upon her lips proved that she did.

"When you love what you do for a living, it no longer feels like work. And I Love to fuck... I'm very good at it. Once you're between these lips." She opened her legs, causing the slit in her dress to spread. And ran a finger across her wet nether lips; drawing his gaze down with along with her hand. "You'll never want to leave."

A shiver ran up his spine and he tore his eyes away. Looking off to the side, at anything, anything but her. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as he did so. She had him on edge and he didn't want to look down to confirm it, but he knew it. His dick throbbed.

The demonic looking statues began to move, each playing with themselves exactly like Meridiana had been. The monk shook his head. It was a trick. It had to be! He blinked and they continued to move, staring at him with wanton lust, their eyes appeared as nothing more than black pools of oil. In fact their whole bodies had that look.

Their hands roamed their bodies, caressing their curves and squeezing their tits. He turned back to Meridiana, she had an eye brow arched up. His mind raced, and his heart sped up.

The terms were clear, no magic and no touching. But if he had really paid attention would her exact wording have meant anything? She had repeated that she wouldn't touch him until he asked her to, nothing about the magic. His mind raced, trying to think of ways to waste the time without getting close to any of them.

One of the statues caught his eye as his eyes wandered around the room. The feminine statue made lewd gestures with her hands, as if jerking off an invisible dick. He took a step forward, his member twitched with each stroke of her hand. The monk shook his head. He had to get control of his body. The statue made a lecherous pout after he stopped advancing towards her.