All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 08'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 6 years ago
Awesome work!

This was so definitely worth the wait. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glorious Return

Grand update worth the wait every moment and each page. Can't wait to see what happens next.

warelliswarellisover 6 years ago
Huzzah!

It's great to see this update again! The sex was lovely like always. Outside of Meridiana & Viridis, will you be introducing other pure-blooded succubi?

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 6 years agoAuthor

I emailed you to avoid possible spoilers for any that care about it.

Sorry this one took so long to get posted. Did you notice any improvement in the writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Any general ideal on when the next update will be? Also we saw all of the mummy's story, will we ever see the rest of the story for the vampire and the air elemental?

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 6 years agoAuthor

The vampire's story sadly was the story my phone deleted before I started saving everything on the cloud. I had attempted to rewrite it but I didn't like the outcome. The second story arc was the next thing I wrote at the time. I still have all the notes for it, I just have to give it another go since I didn't like the rewrite.

I haven't had much of a chance to write lately since work changed their policy on cell phones. I used to do 70% of my writing during all the down time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Recently just went through this entire series. Really enjoyed reading it. Any idea when you will get a chance to continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is very interesting

Will you continue the story? I really wanna find out what happens in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Mas!!! Mas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter as usual

negrodamu5negrodamu5over 3 years ago

I was re reading this and I saw "The fur she had gotten used to reseeded into her body." Gave me a laugh. Still a wonderful story.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 3 years agoAuthor

I know, you have no idea how many threats I got because Amber had fur. I got sick of it so I changed it so she can fully control her appearance from now on. Glad you like the story and are one of the good/polite readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES