Succubus Inquisition Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An egg shook!

Ysho closed a nostril and blew a small ball of fire. The flames landed in a pile of logs before igniting with an echoing bang. The light quickly filled the large chamber. He had been fortunate enough to find a rather large cave system after a week of searching. An old bear called it home before becoming lunch for Yshomatsu.

With the new light he looked down to see which egg had moved. And he waited. Nothing happened and he began to think he imagined the whole thing. He let out a sigh that echoed around the chamber before setting his head back down and closed his eyes. Sleep quickly found him as the fire's heat warmed his blood. The shadows danced as embers popped and the scent of smoldering wood filled the air.

Hours later another sound woke him. It didn't come from the eggs. The fire had died down to golden embers that provided sufficient light as the large crimson dragon sniffed the air before quickly rising to face the cavern's entrance.

An adolescent male eagle stood in the entrance with its head cocked to the side, eyeballing the eggs between Yshomatsu's feet. It made a hungry chirp even as the large dragon snarled at it. The eagle hopped to the side, ignoring the threat. Yshomatsu snapped his jaws before coughing a gust of sand toward it. The ball of sand exploded against the cavern wall causing the eagle to panic and flee. Ysho chuckled and followed it, just to be sure.

The act of spitting sand reminded him of his first morph into a dragon. Dragus attempted to teach him to blow fire and yet he coughed up sand instead. The pleasant memory warmed his heart.

The adolescent flapped its wings hard as it flew home. The morning sun beat down on his large, red-scaled face. With a grunt he returned to the eggs only to find one had been crushed.

Black scales littered the nest. Yet no other damage had been done. He scanned the area, quickly finding movement as a rat scurried across the cavern floor. Did he step in the egg during his haste? Quickly Ysho checked his paws and found no egg residue.

A larger, yet still small form followed after the scurrying rat. If Ysho could smile he would have a wide grin upon his face. A very healthy black-scaled whelp leapt from four strong limbs and pounced on the rat. The whelp looked up at Yshomatsu with mischievous eyes as it devoured the rodent. It tilted its head and knocked back its head, swallowing. With a playful squeal it charged forward to rub its head against Ysho's firm leg.

Yshomatsu lowered his head and nuzzled the newly hatched whelp. Reaching out his mind he could feel a male presence. Not yet old enough to speak, the little one just squeaked before flopping down. Ysho curled up around the cute, black-scaled dragon, wrapping his tail around the remaining eggs.

For the first time in many nights his dreams were pleasant. The young whelp's presence influenced his dreams. Before they were filled with worry, doubt, and dread. Now he dreamed of a hunt, multiple dragons soaring through the air, twisting, turning and flipping along. The many dragons twirled around each other as they followed their father. Pride swelled in his chest, looking forward to such a hunt.

The dream filled his heart with joy as they played among the clouds. Then it hit him: names—all this time he hadn't thought of picking out names for them. He had been too preoccupied with protecting the fragile eggs.

He woke to find the whelp on its back playfully snapping at his face, forepaws scratching at the air. The larger dragon's chuckle echoed around the chamber like a low rumble causing the little one's head to tilt back and forth. Ysho snapped his jaws around the little one's body quickly yet gently as the little guy fought back bravely, showing off strength and courage.

"Neltharion, I shall call you Neltharion, after the great earth-warder from legends." His deep draconic voice echoed as the small whelp looked up at him with admiration. Stomachs growled and he knew the little one needed to eat. He rose to his feet and the black whelp followed. "No, stay."

The whelp growled in response and snapped at him.

***************************************

The obsidian tower loomed overhead like a beacon of pure evil. The two women approached cautiously, watching for traps. They arrived at the tower's base without any trouble and found the structure to be oddly quiet. The usual pulses of sexual images weren't hitting them.

"Did Athan find a way to truly claim the tower?" Bree asked quietly, leaning in close to Amber's ear.

"It sure feels that way." The succubus reached her hand out. "After you."

They entered slowly, prepared for anything, yet nothing happened. They traveled the corridors and stairs without any incidents, before walking into the throne room.

Athan sat upon the large throne like a king. All smug and arrogant, nothing like they remembered him. He still had no hair whatsoever, while his green eyes almost glowed with intensity.

"Ahh, ladies, welcome," he called out with outstretched arms. His grin appeared to widen beyond human lengths.

Amber wanted to rush forward into his arms and kiss him, but something didn't feel right. She stood there trying to reach out with her senses. The trap had to be close to being sprung. Everything about Athanatos felt off.

"Where is everyone else? Sir Blake and his men?" Bree asked as she took a step forward.

"They're rounding up the last of the demon spawn. We have practically won the war."

"You haven't won anything yet; Varidis is still out there, not to mention that werewolf, and vampires." The kitsune spoke calmly. Amber slowly moved around the edge of the room while Athan's attention was on Bree. She couldn't feel any other presences. But that didn't mean they were alone. No one knew the extent of this tower's power.

The closer she got to her master the more she felt her nether lips quiver. They had been separated for too long, her body ached to jump into his embrace.

"Has there still been no word or sign from Yshomatsu? Shouldn't you be out looking for him if the battle is going so well?"

Amber noticed his confused expression after Bree's question. It looked as though he didn't know what she was talking about. But that couldn't be possible, of course he knew who his old mentor was. Rather than answer the kitsune he simply turned his attention toward Amber with that wide smile.

"Come here my dear." The command had an instantaneous effect on Amber as her body ran forward into his arms. Their lips met with a hungry passion she had longed to feel for many weeks.

"Whatever, I'm out of here," Bree shouted angrily when the monk ignored her question. She spun around and stormed out of the room.

A part of Amber wanted to go after her. But she had been given a command, her body couldn't disobey. Her body leaned into him, enjoying the pent-up energy he offered. Yet after such a long time apart that energy should have been a volcano compared to the little stream it currently was.

He even kissed her differently and just then she realized something was definitely wrong. Athan didn't issue orders to her. He never had. He despised the notion of owning a slave and to prove it he had allowed Amber to go along with Bree and leave his side.

And now suddenly he sat there, arrogantly ordering her? She wanted to pull away but she couldn't. His hands circled around her waist, pulling her into his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist and enjoyed the sensation of his erection pressing against her nether lips. By the time their kiss ended she was panting for breath, eager for more. Athan ran his hand through her hair like one would their pet.

"Have you missed me?" he asked knowingly.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, "You've changed." She could sense it now. Athan still had his soul but it felt like the soul was sleeping. How could he still be awake and functional?

"That's right, he has." A new voice spoke from behind the throne. Amber looked up as Athan's grip on her tightened. Violet eyes stared back at her. Those eyes swirled with immense power and held her gaze. The new woman's appearance didn't even register to Amber, all she could focus on were those eyes.

A part of her could feel Athan adjusting himself, moving her slightly. But she couldn't think, those eyes filled her world. Everything became mute until she felt Athan's throbbing member spread her nether lips. The direct source of energy fueled her body. Providing enough for Amber to blink. With each blink the swirling violet orbs lost their hold on her.

The first thing Amber noticed was the marble-like, smooth, pale skin framed by long, flowing, raven-colored hair. And then Athan pulled her body down. The pleasure caused every nerve to spark as her eyes closed and her head fell back. Amber screamed out in pure bliss.

"He's an empty shell that I've molded to my will." The new voice spoke softly from behind her. She couldn't focus on anything but the throbbing dick pressing against her cervix. On her own volition the succubus raised her hips and dropped down hard.

"The war is about to end. Yet it is you that will lose."

Amber wanted nothing more than to smack that annoying voice. It had an undertone of confidence and untold power. She impaled herself on Athan's rod several more times before she felt him swell. A part of her felt disappointed that he was already close. The other part didn't care as she squeezed her inner muscles and squealed when he exploded within her womb.

Amber's body shook as the warm liquid sent her body quivering into orgasm.

"That's it, open your mind as your body is flooded with pleasure." That voice kept nagging at her but this time it sank into her subconscious. It felt good to obey.

Wait, she didn't obey anyone but her master and right now this wasn't her master.

She opened her eyes with a feral snarl, baring sharp incisors. She pulled Athan's head to the side and sank her fangs into his neck, flooding his system with venom.

"It'll feel amazing kneeling beside your master, completely empty, just like him." The words sent a shiver down her spine as Athan bucked up into her with renewed lust. She barely caught herself giving into the pleasure as she sucked on his neck.

"Each pulse of pleasure makes you weaker." Her inner walls quivered as another climax struck her body violently.

"Weaker and weaker." Each word sent the climax into new depths of pleasure. The trap she realized had been sprung and she had jumped right onto it with a gleeful sequel.

"Unlike your master, you'll be aware the entire time. Awake but unable to control your body as you sit on the floor of your master's throne." Athan held onto her hips tightly as he thrust up into her, fucking her hard and fast.

She had intended to twist the game into her favor when she bit into Athan's neck but that woman just kept talking! Her words were distracting and her body soaked them up.

"Your master controls you."

"My master controls me." She spoke after releasing his neck. His eyes were closed as he grunted with each thrust.

"I control your master."

"You control master?" she questioned between sparks flashing behind her eyes. It didn't make sense.

"That's right, I control your master. Your master controls you."

"Master controls me!" She cried out as another climax shook her body. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as she pressed her body down with all her might. Amber felt him swell once again, she needed it!

"I control your master."

"You control my master!" She squeaked hoarsely, unable to think anymore, it felt too good.

"Your master controls you and I control your master. So therefore I control you."

It all clicked!

"Yes, mistress!" She panted between deep breaths as the orgasms kept rocking her body. Athan cried out as he once again climaxed deep within her.

"Pleasure is your weakness, just like it was his." Lena laughed as the two were lost in climatic pleasure.

When the pleasure faded, her eyes cleared, along with her mind. No one controlled her like that!

"Pleasure isn't my weakness, it's my fuel!" Amber's tail lashed out, whipping Lena in the face. The succubus spun around in Athan's lap as his softening member slipped from her pussy.

Those violet eyes were finally shut, allowing Amber to actually see the woman. She had shoulder-length straight, black hair. It framed her flawless face, high cheekbones, and luscious lips. The woman wore a white dress that hugged her curves with a low neckline and a slit up the leg to her hips, revealing marble-smooth legs, pale and milky.

With a smirk Amber thrust her tail into that slit. Lena's eyes shot open when the heart-shaped tip spread her moist nether lips.

The fight almost fled Amber's mind as those violet orbs met hers. The light swirled unnaturally. This was a woman who was used to always getting her way. Amber's resolve doubled as she focused.

"Pleasure you will find to be your own weakness." She spoke in a sultry tone as she licked her lips, pushing her tail further within Lena's warm, wet pussy.

Lena simply smirked. Strong hands gripped Amber's waist and lifted her slightly. The familiar throbbing meat rubbed against her aching clit, causing the succubus to swallow. All just fuel and nutrients, don't let it get to you, she mentally reinforced her will. Her master's sperm ran down her legs.

Those violet eyes quivered with lust as Lena leaned forward, mashing her lips against the succubus'. The woman's hands lightly touched her sides before rising to squeeze her ample breasts.

The necromancer's tongue probed at her lips, seeking entry. Amber almost giggled as she denied the woman. Then Athan's dick slid past her nether lips, aiming higher. In a panic her eyes opened wide. Too close, the swirling light captivated her distracted mind. Athan's tip penetrated her rear and he pulled her back into his lap hard. She could feel every ridge, every vein, and it caused her to moan, her mouth opening.

That had been unexpected. The hard thrust would have hurt a normal woman. Thankfully a succubus could take it, although it still stung. Amber lost the advantage she had tried to gain.

Lena didn't hesitate as her tongue shot forward. Amber's body shook as a stronger climax rocked her to the core. A line of saliva stretched between their lips when Lena pulled back. Amber's eyes were glazed over, staring out at the swirling light.

"Couldn't resist pleasing your mistress, hmm?"

The words sent a shiver up Amber's spine as those eyes kept her captivated. She opened her mouth to disagree with what little resistance she had left. The new woman pinched her nipples. The words never came out, however, a gasped moan sure did. The tail sped up as the sound of Lena's wet pleasure echoed throughout the room. Amber's mind briefly went fuzzy before she shook her head, clearing the fog.

"What's wrong, beautiful? Don't want to go back under for me?"

The succubus' pussy shuddered as she spoke. It took her a moment to realize he began rocking her hips. With his penis deep in her anus she couldn't think straight. Lena smiled and she smiled back. The woman raised one cold hand to caress Amber's cheek, while the other twirled and pinched a nipple.

"Too hard to resist staring into my eyes, isn't it?"

Amber nodded slightly. Each time Lena spoke pleasure coursed through her body, and those eyes flashed. It didn't help that each time she thought about resisting, Athan would thrust into her. It distracted her! Her body loved it!

"Who controls you?"

"Mas...ohh-umm." The pulsing member thrust again, cutting her off.

"Who?"

"You!" Amber screamed as her vision blurred and her body spasmed and shook wildly. Lena held her face between cold hands before leaning forward, smiling triumphantly.

"And drop deep into a trance for me, sweetheart."

Everything shut down as the darkness flooded Amber's pleasure-drunk mind.

*******************************

Yshomatsu's large, crimson draconic form dropped down to the cave entrance. His large feet touched the ground more gently than they should have. The large, majestic wings were stretched out catching the air to soften his landing. He actually felt comfortable as a dragon after spending so much time in the form.

A shadow moved along his neck as Neltharion inched up on the larger dragon's shoulder. The tiny whelp took a whiff of air and sneezed. The force of it almost sent him tumbling off his perch.

The crimson dragon looked back, and chuckled deeply, before the tainted air met his nostrils. A potent odor of sulfur and chlorine hit him suddenly and he almost let out a sneeze of his own. So strong he could taste it, causing him to gag and cough.

The cave didn't have that scent when they had left.

Yshomatsu hurried toward the stench, inside the cave—heart racing with panic—not knowing what to expect.

His anxiety ended, instantaneously when he entered the large cavern. Two small whelps were among shards of egg shells. Somehow Ysho could instantly tell both of them were female. They had smooth, leathery hides—one dark crimson, and the other a light green.

Neltharion leapt from Ysho's shoulder and hopped over to them with playful urgency. Only two days old and already he had decent control of his four limbs. The midnight whelp nuzzled heads with the red whelp as the green one let out a jealous cry and snapped her jaws at them.

The red rolled over and Ysho quickly snatched up the remaining eggs before she crushed any of them. It didn't take long for the two newborn dragons to notice the scent of meat. They charged for the cavern wall, where leftovers sat. Neltharion joined them moments later.

With the three standing in a row the shape-shifted monk realized how much Nel had grown in just two days. It was subtle but he could see the slight difference now. He also looked bulkier. Or maybe the females were just slimmer. He couldn't recall exactly how Neltharion's newborn form compared.

Yshomatsu lay down on the opposite side of the cavern with the three remaining eggs wrapped safely by his tail. He calmly watched the three whelps eat before speaking.

"I shall call red, Alexandra, and you, Katla." The green whelp watched him as he spoke and opened her jaws. It appeared like a wide smile, her forked tongue flicked at the air. Neltharion even looked back and let out a chirp before going back to his meal.

He felt a slight vibration against his tail and he turned his large head just in time to see the bronze egg crack. The first three he found after the fact. Now Yshomatsu finally got the chance to watch as tiny paws pushed out through the shell to reveal a bright, golden eye. The eye stared up at Ysho with curiosity before rising. The shell came free and rested on top of the small head that rose up.

"Dragus." He spoke with affection as the little one's forked tongue flicked out briefly. The whelp climbed free of the egg and settled into the nook of Ysho's folded arms. Moments later it was snoring deeply, completely at peace.

He couldn't explain it but the little whelp had the exact same presence as old Dragus. It just felt right to honor his memory by passing on his name.

Once the other three were done eating they joined the warmth Ysho provided. Alexandra and Katla curled up together against his neck. Neltharion on the other hand boldly climbed up Ysho's body, returning to his shoulders. It took him a few tries, but he finally made it. With a triumphant grunt he plopped down between his elder's large, folded wings.

Yshomatsu lay there wide awake for who knew how long. Simply enjoying the sound of all their heartbeats. He had waited a while for this moment. And, he looked forward to meeting the last two hatchlings.