All Comments on 'Succubus Ranch Ch. 03'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
viniz2coolviniz2coolover 17 years ago
Another outstanding chapter

Thanks for a good read. Really enjoyed part 3. Don't remember if I read part 2(and I will look it up to see) but that is what I like about this series, you dont have to read them in order, in order to enjoy them. I also enjoyed it because it played with one of my fantasies of a gorgeous furry cat-lady.

Thanks again.-V-

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great as usual

hurry and write the next chapter!

mjm202036mjm202036over 17 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Dear Readers

I recently received the following anonymous feedback

I think your slowly going away from the subject mattor of the whole series, in thats it was about the demonic lust a succubus controls within the thoughts of a human mind to feed there owns needs. Iime to get back onto what made the start of Jason and co's adventures an enjoyable read.

Well, I'm sorry if someone doesn't like the direction my story is going; however, it is my series, and I'm trying to share it with others. In other words, Jason has called up a demon of from the dreams realm and has been changed considerably by it. He's still human, to an extent, and that side of him is using the Ranch to keep the succubi's hunger sated without Maradith and her prodigy running out and destroying the world, or being destroyed in the process of trying.

So, Succubus Ranch is just a vignette of tales of the patrons that visit that brothel. So, it's not going to go in any other direction for some time now. Right now, I've got the following stories to write for my readers that have requested:

Werewolf-incubus (next chapter coming up)

Spider-succubus

Harpy-succubus

Latex-succubus (with a female and male patron together)

regular woman-succubus (one on one sex-fest)

naga/snake-succubus

several succubi with one patron (he's a goner, I'm sure)

mafia hitman vs. succubi

plant-succubus

So, as you can see, a lot of writing to do for those few of my readers out there that have made requests. If you don't see your fetish up there, send me feedback or leave a comment and I'll respond (if you leave me an e-mail to do so). I hope all of you continue to enjoy the story.

mjm202036

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank you for a great story.

I've been looking forward to one of your stories featuring a catwoman. I loved this story and hope you'll continue the good work. I had an idea about an average guy with a strange talent for finding useful things and/or information ending up with a dragonness kind of succubus.

mjm202036mjm202036about 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the suggestion

Anonymous, thanks for the suggestion. Get in touch with me via anonymous feedback and send me your e-mail address for more info on the idea. I've never done a dragoness story, but I'm pretty sure it would be something challenging and different. If you want, I've got a list of suggestions posted at the mjm2020336 pbwiki site. Just google it, follow the link to the succubus ranch page, then look at the Spoilers link there.

For all other fans, you can get an idea of what's coming next at this location, too. Thanks for reading and I'll try to get the next chapter out before the end of March.

You're humble author,

mjm202036

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great work

I have enjoyed your series so far contiune pelease im a romantic at heart so mabey let a sucubi find love. becuase what guy wouldnt want a sexy demon for a lover foe eternity. and maybe make the patron at the ranch become one also to be with his demon misstress.

sithonsithonabout 9 years ago
amusing

As a cat owner I enjoyed the description of cat behaviors.

Just wait till she's angry at Brian for something and she ignores him for a week.luckily she's not likely to leave a dookie in his shoes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous