Succubus Ranch Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giggles stopped when both his hands pinched and pulled at her nipples and his mouth moved lower still. Her hands reached Jason's head just as his chin began caressing the tiny tuft of blonde pubic hair. When his chin pressed into her now exposed clitoris, Ashelle was unable to control herself.

Her legs flew up and wrapped around Jason's shoulders, as her hands pushed his head closer to her apex. His lips quickly latched onto her wet lower lips, and his tongue instantly stroked between her labia.

"Oh God," she moaned, her legs tightening. "Mmmm. Don't stop."

Jason's tongue probed just a little further in as her calves and thighs slid along his back and shoulders. She was barely conscious of the fact that his clothes had disappeared and she was caressing his bare flesh with her own. She was fully conscious of the fact that his tongue was doing things to her that no one's tongue had ever done to her before. It was now licking along the inner walls of her sex, deeper than anyone's mouth had ever reached.

Jason moaned slightly as a small orgasm started to flow through Ashelle's body. She figured he was enjoying the taste of her juices; and if he kept moaning like that, sending little vibrations along his tongue in that manner, he would be getting a mouthful soon enough.

Jason's tongue slid deeper into her sex and wiggled and caressed everywhere it reached. She felt a stronger orgasm rising through her body, causing her breathing to pick up speed. Ashelle's hips began to rock, her legs locking behind his head, not caring if she suffocated him, just as long as his tongue went deeper. Apparently, Jason got the message, and his tongue slid out and then back into her sex in time with her hips.

The first thrust of his tongue went so deep, Ashelle felt the tip of it touch, then caress, her cervix. She groaned, and her hands gripped the back of his head in a death hold. On the second thrust, Jason's tongue pressed a little harder on her cervix and the tip of it flicked rapidly along it. Each time it pulled back, the tongue would nearly empty the tunnel completely, flicking all along the areas.

The third and every thrust afterward, Jason's tongue hit all the right places, including her urethral sponge. Every time it touched and tickled the Grafenberg Spot, Ashelle's legs tried to crush Jason's head. All the stimulation finally overwhelmed the blonde drummer and her back arched in a manner that only Odysseus could have bent it like he bent his bow. Her thighs, made strong after several years of training to play the bass drum with her feet, clamped a crushing blow to each side of Jason's head.

Stars exploded behind Ashelle's tightly shut eyelids as she began to sing praises to Jason's lascivious tongue and its beautiful exploits and ministrations. Each time she thought her song was coming to an end, it would find a new wave of music to sing to. Finally, the fireworks in her mind began to dim and Ashelle passed out from the pleasure the Succubus Ranch co-owner had given her.

-----

Clayton barely remembered anything after entering his room. He remembered dancing during his bands concert with all several beautiful women around him, sometimes grinding against a sweet body while another sweet body was grinding on his back.

He had always stuck with his usual rule of never paying for sex; so, when he found out all of them worked for the Ranch, he politely declined their offer to join him in his room. As soon as the concert was over, that beautiful seductress, Maradith, had escorted him personally to his room. She had showed him he four doors that were the ones for him and his band, explaining that she already knew of the love between the two young and sexy red heads of his band.

He had always known from the moment those two were lovers, and he felt a twinge of fear of the group breaking up because of Cynder's desire for Cary. He also felt guilty at always wanting to join Cary and Sindi in a bed together, but he knew that wouldn't be possible. The two girls were hot and sexy, but they didn't seem the type that would let a man come between them...not even in bed.

His body stirred as he remembered Maradith talking about the two redheads. His lust made his dick grow some as that memory included Maradith's breath on his earlobe while her body pressed against his back in the hallway.

"Don't worry, Clayton. No one leaves Succubus Ranch without their desires being fulfilled. The band playing here will be considered payment enough. An added bonus is the money we've already paid you, too."

Clayton had entered his room to find it was more of a suite. It was a large room with a very large bed sitting in the center of it. There was an enormous window from ceiling to floor with the curtains drawn closed against one wall. Off to the side, he found the restroom, and another area was a small kitchenette.

As he laid in the bed now, the dark and silence surrounding him, Clayton wondered what Maradith had meant by desires being fulfilled. He knew himself what his lustful desires were, but since entering the room, he had been alone. No one had come knocking on his door, or snuck in while he took his shower earlier. Waking up now, he was still lying in the giant bed alone.

But what was it that had woke him up from the dreamless sleep he had been in?

Then he heard the slight scratching noise. Clayton sat up slowly and tried to figure out where the sound was coming from. It wasn't until he closed his eyes that he was able to figure that the sound was coming from the window. He decided to try and ignore the sound of the scratching, since he was at least three floors up. It must have been a bird standing on the ledge or something.

As he lay back down, he heard the scratching again, but there was another sound with it. It sounded like a sigh. Not sure why he was doing it, Clayton pulled the heavy covers off himself and walked across the room and over to the window. As he approached it, the sounds of moaning were coming from it now, instead of sighs.

He opened the thick curtain just enough to peak through and found himself face to face with the porcelain face of a very pale woman. Her red hair was hung around her head and just past her shoulders in tight curls. Her dark eyes stared hard at his while her tongue reached out and licked her full red lips.

"Let me in, Clayton," she sighed again, her long nails scratching the window once again. "Mmm. Let me in so I may kiss you."

Clayton felt like his body had been dropped into a tub of hot water. His muscles instantly relaxed and his heart rate slowed down. She was beautiful, and now that he looked past her face, her body was heavenly. She had curves in all the right places, as best as he could tell with her loose white gown flowing in the outside breeze and plastering it against her body.

His hand threw the curtain wide open and his hands reached for the latch to unlock the window so he could raise it and let this creature of the night enter, so he might enter her, too.

The phrase that passed through his mind stopped his hand as it began to lift the window. Creature of the night? His eyes shot to those full lips. Those full, red, kissable lips. Those delicious lips he wished to kiss, and to kiss his skin. To feel them wrapped around his dick as that darting and lip-licking tongue ran across his flesh. He wanted to feel those long fangs scrape across his skin, eventually pierce it and leave love bites that would last for all eternity.

FANGS?

"Oh god, no," he suddenly thought, taking two steps back from the window. "Vampires aren't real. You can't be real."

"But I am real, lover," she cooed, her hand reaching the window he had already unlatched and lifted open just an inch. "And you want the pleasures my body offers you."

Her fingers slid under the bottom of the window. His blood began to race with fear.

"I will give you so many pleasures, Clayton," she moaned, her other hand now sliding across the expanse of her breast, showing hard nipples underneath the waving fabric.

Her hand slowly lifted the window. His cock began to rise with the promise of pleasures and the rushing of his fear-filled blood.

"And you will beg me for more with each passing moment."

The window reached the top of its rise. The head of his erection now pressed at the top of his boxer's elastic band.

"And I won't stop giving you those pleasures, Clayton."

She glided through the open window, leaving it open. When her feet touched the floor, his sense of flight reached its peek and he turned and rushed for the door. He knew in the back of his mind that if she truly was a vampire, she would be faster and strong than him. So he expected her to be blocking the door by the time he reached it. Instead, he was able to turn the knob and pull the door open.

Standing outside the door, in a full body stocking with holes open for her sex and nipples, was another redhead. Her features were the same as the vampire that had entered his window, and the skin not covered by the dark stocking was just as white. Her red hair hung past her shoulders and just to the top of her average sized breast.

"We would really like to show you the pleasure of our bodies, Clayton," this woman said, slowly stepping into the room. "My sister and I will make your body sing."

"Sisters?" Clayton asked in a whisper.

"Yes, lover boy," said the woman behind him. Clayton turned, forgetting that the vampiress was still standing near the window. She still stood by it, but another redhead was standing there, bending over as she closed the window. This ones bare ass was facing him, her long toned legs covered with latex stockings and ending with high heel shoes.

"We come from a large family, Clayton," the third woman said, raising up, her wavy red hair coming to rest near the small of her back. She turned around and gave him a view of her tightly bound leather corset. Her large breast stuck out from her chest, larger than either of her sisters. Her face and skin was just as pale white.

The door to the room closed and Clayton spun around to see that forth redhead had entered the room. Her hair hung all the way to her calves, and when she turned around, the only bit of her skin that he could see was that of her face. The rest of her body was covered from the neck down in a form fitting latex second skin.

"And we sisters like to share," the fourth woman moaned, her black latex hands reaching up and swiping the area over her breast. The material gave way and the nipples and areoles poked through for his eyes to see.

Soft hands slid around Clayton's waist and up his chest as a pair of naked breast pressed into his bare back. His body gave into the intimate touches as his mind screamed for him to escape the soft grasp.

"That's it, lover," the woman behind him whispered in his ear, her hot breath blowing across it.

"Just relax," said the stocking covered woman as she grabbed one side of his body and pulled his hand to between her legs as her lips began to kiss his shoulder.

"And let us give you pleasure," said the latex clad vampiress, her body pressing against his front and pushing him into the one behind him. The latex hands reached inside his waistband and began to slide along his aching shaft.

"And let us have our pleasure from you," spoke the other vampires, her silk dressing gown sliding across his bare arm as she pressed in from his other side.

Clayton's mind started spinning with an overload of fear and lust. His cock was being teased closer and closer to orgasm by the hand as lips and tongues kissed his shoulders and neck. He felt their teeth scrape across his skin and the fear welled up in him again; but he felt his body relax even further in the ministrations these creatures were doing to him.

He closed his eyes when the kisses and nibbles on his neck began to grow more intense. Hands caressed all over his body as his hands were gripped between the tight thighs of the two on each side. He didn't even notice that his feet had left the floor, but he felt his world tilt just before his back hit the bed. He didn't know when the vampiress behind him had moved, but she was not beneath him as he lay there. He was too scared to move, and too horny to want to.

He raised his head off the pillow and looked at the foot of the bed. All four of the women stood there, looking at him with wanton desires flaring in their eyes. Without a word, the latex and stocking clad women walked around the edges of the bed, climbing onto it at his sides. The other two began to crawl up from the foot of the bed, each straddling a leg as the moved up his body.

"Now it is time to feed us, lover," the vampiress in the silk night dress said. She crawled up past Clayton's hips and up to his chest. "But don't worry, my sweet, you will be fed as well."

"We take great care not to injure our prey," said the latex vampiress, lying on her side facing Clayton. She pulled his hand to her mouth and sucked a finger between her lips. While holding his hand, she rolled so that his arm wrapped around her and her long hair caressed his body, all the way down to his ankles on that side.

"And we know how to keep them in great pleasure while they pleasure us," said the stocking vampiress. She took his other hand and pulled it between her thighs again. Her hips began a slow humping rhythm as she helped his fingers to bend and plunge into her hot moist folds.

"And your pleasure will feed us several times over," said the vampiress with the corset as she reached Clayton's cock. He felt her soft hands stroking his engorged member as her breath blew across it with her words. Then her breath focused on the head of his cock before it was plunged deep into her mouth and throat.

"And now I shall feed you my pleasure, lover," said the silk covered vampires, looking down at Clayton as his eyes opened back up after slamming shut from the sudden heat of the mouth on his cock. He saw her holding up her dress, showing her bare sex with just a touch of red hair at the top of it.

She quickly lowered her sex atop his mouth, dropping the white silk across his head. Her hands slid the silk around the back of his head and pulled his face tightly into her cleft. Her sex was quickly flowing with her pleasure, the taste rushing across his tongue and raising his level of lust even more. All his fear was washed away as the start of an orgasm began to boil deep inside his balls.

Clayton tried to pull one of his arms free so he could hold the head of the vampiress on his cock and drive deep into her; but the ones holding his arms would not release their drip. He felt the latex vampiress' hair sliding along his skin, as if the red hair was moving on its own, caressing the hairs on his skin with such intimate touches. Her mouth sucked his fingers deep into her mouth, her tongue showing its length and dexterity as it wrapped around two or more at a time.

His other hand was now deep inside the hot moist confines of the stocking covered vampiress. Her legs wrapped tightly to his as she humped his hip, his arm trapped between them and his hand unable to release the sexual hold she had on it. Groans of pleasure escaped her lips as they kissed and nipped at his shoulder. Her arms were around Clayton's chest, holding him tight to her side, and inescapable in the iron like grip.

All Clayton could do was buck his hips up to show is desire to go as deep as possible. The corseted vampiress took the hint and pushed his hips back to the bed with her nose buried in his crotch. Her hands played with his balls as her throat worked to suck on the head of his dick, which was buried deep inside it.

The whole time, his tongue worked furiously to lap up the juices flowing from the slit beneath the small patch of red pussy hair that was tickling his nose. He drove it as deep as possible as his own orgasm exploded from his body.

There was no fear when he felt the fangs enter his shoulder, wrist, base of his cock. He was too far gone to the lust to care that the sudden extra suction was drawing on his life blood. Even the pussy his tongue was deep inside was sucking on his mouth. He felt his breath being pulled from him as the vampiress atop his head orgasmed.

The pleasure sunk deep into his system as a blissful lethargy sunk deep into his body. Clayton felt his mind slipping into darkness as the caresses and suctions continued to draw more pleasure from his body, as well as his fluids. He had just a second of fear about leaving his girls behind cross his mind. When that touched his mind, all the suction stopped, but the downward slope to darkness continued and he slipped into blissful slumber with warm bodies pressed all around him.

-----

Cynder, for the first time in a long time, did not care that Sin and her Cary were sharing a room together. When she stepped into her private room, the fact that Maradith was there with her was all that really mattered. She was the winner this time, to have such a beautiful goddess all to herself.

Turning around, Cynder was suddenly hit with a wave of fear and lust as she took in Maradith's true appearance. The co-owner of the Ranch no longer had a cape wrapped tightly around her. The cape had now stretched out behind her in the form of two giant bat-like wings. Two small red horns stuck out from beneath the ebony tresses with matching blood red eyes set in the perfect visage of the beauty that now stood before Cynder.

"Wha...wha...what are you?" Cynder asked, backing away from Maradith.

"I am Maradith, co-owner of Succubus Ranch, consort and confidante of my master, Jason Maurice," said Maradith, her voice oozing lustful hunger and enrapturing Cynder. "I choose my lovers carefully, Cynder; and I have chosen you for my next conquest. I shall give you a night of delights of which you have never imagined possible."

Cynder felt a need to walk into Maradith's embrace; but her fear of the demonic creature standing before her kept Cynder's feet moving backwards. She quickly thought of all the childhood Christian stories about men making deals with devils and losing their souls and lives at the hands of those demons.

"I...I...I don't want t...t...to die," she stammered. The back of her knees hit something hard and Cynder lost her balance and sat down on the chair that she had unintentionally backed into.

"You will not die, my dear," Maradith said, walking slowly toward Cynder with the posture of a runway model. "You will not even lose your soul, my sweet." Maradith dropped to her knees and then her hands; and she began to crawl like a predatory cat stalking its prey. "When we are done, you will be just as alive as you are now; but you will always want more of me and what I can do to you."

Cynder's eyes widened with surprise when Maradith's hands reached up and came to rest on her wide spread knees. She didn't intend to let her get so close; but she had been entranced with this creature of lust crawling toward her with such hungry eyes and promises of pleasure.

"Yo...you...you're not going to take my soul or life?" Cynder asked, her legs spreading further as Maradith slowly rose up on her knees between Cynder's legs. "What payment do you want?"

"It is I who is paying you right now, my dear," Maradith's voice oozed with sexual hunger. "You and your friends have played a wonderful concert and this is part of the payment for what you have done for mine and Jason's home and business. Now relax and enjoy."

Those last few words soaked into Cynder's mind and body and she suddenly felt too heavy to move her arms and legs. Maradith's hands moved to the young woman's groin and she chanted in a strange language as her powerful fingers rubbed against the fabric covering her crotch.

Cynder moaned as she began to enjoy the sensations of the fabric pressing between her lower lips. Her head rolled back a little and her eyes closed, feeling the sensual silk panties rub against her vulva and the dimpled portion of it where Maradith's finger pressed inward. Her breath escaped her with another groan when she felt that finger push a little further in than she expected it to go.