Succubus Ranch Ch. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sindi," Cary moaned, reluctantly breaking the kiss and causing Sindi to whimper with the loss of their tongue's wrestling match. "Sindi, we have to fight it."

"No," she whimpered back. "I want you."

"YES!" Cary said loudly, looking around the room as she felt the floor move another half inch down. Calming her nerves as best as she could, she continued, "We can't give in, Sindi."

"More," Sindi whimpered, leaning in for another kiss. Cary pulled back and evaded the hungry lips of her lover.

"Sindi, damn it," she cursed, feeling the floor drop further. "The fucking walls are even closer than they were when that bitch hung us up here. We're going to die if you don't come to your senses and help me think of a way to escape."

The floor dropped a good bit during this short tirade and Cary could tell that her best friend was straining to keep her footing already. She moved quickly, leaning forward to Sindi and feeling the pheromones that Maradith had left on the lust driven girl begin to take affect on her mind.

"Come on, baby," Cary told her. "Lean into me and try to focus on what I'm saying. Use my body to keep your balance."

Sindi's mind was already lost to the haze of arousal that Maradith was able to put her in, and she only understood part of what Cary had told her. She leaned into her lover's body, pressing the strap-on dildo between them. She was completely ready to use her, over and over again.

"Oh god, Sindi," Cary said, feeling the dildo press against her belly, the part inside her pressing into her inner walls and stimulating her even more. "What are we going to do," hon?" the question coming out in a breathy whisper.

Sindi's lips began to kiss at Cary's neck, kissing, licking and nibbling on the skin. She moved quickly to her lover's earlobe and nibbled on it as she answered Cary's question.

"We're going to fuck," she groaned, as she ground her hips against the strap-on, the movements pushing the portion inside Cary in and out just a little bit.

"Damn it, Sindi," Cary groaned, unable to keep her hips from moving a little bit. "You're going to get us killed doing this."

"Though she didn't yell it, the floor responded to her anger and dropped even further. Sindi began to slip away from Cary's body, the lithe little redhead groaning with the pain from being unable to reach the floor with anything but the very tips of her toes.

"Shit!" Cary exclaimed, feeling the floor fall even further to the point where her legs were fully stretched out to keep them flat on the floor. She moved as close to Sindi and felt a tear running down her cheek, knowing she had just cased the love of her life pain.

"Quick, Sindi," she said. "Put your legs around me and let me hold your weight."

Sindi wasted no time and swung her legs up and around Cary's hips. She raised her own hips and positioned herself just above the head of the erect strap-on and sank hard onto the erection and grunted with the deep penetration. Cray didn't plan on it happening, and her friend suddenly thrusting onto the double --ended strap-on dildo pushed it much deeper into her own sex and she nearly cried out with pleasure and the loss of the rest of her self control.

Both of their mouths opened and grunted with the short orgasm the one impalement caused them; then their mouths latched onto the other and Cary began to thrust her hips upward as Sindi ground onto the pleasure toy. Cary lost all thought of the room's walls moving closer earlier and didn't notice as they began to close in even more around the two lovers.

When she and Sindi both felt the slender objects press between their buttocks and touch their sphincters, Cary opened her eyes with a quick thought of fear and looked at the walls that were now only inches from where they were hanging. Sindi continued to grind on the dildo, as another orgasm raced through her body. The shuddering woman's body against her own and grunting moans of pleasure, along with the feeling of her own end of the toy, pushed Cary over the edge and she cried out as blissful pleasure engulfed her mind completely.

The walls and their two anal intruders pressed through the women's bums and sent both of them well beyond the precipice of orgasmic pleasures and they both began to just thrust on the double penetrations. Neither one noticed when it happened, but the chains that held them had disappeared and both women quickly latched their arms around the other, touching, caressing, scratching and grabbing at one another, determined to never let go.

Lost in the rapturous haze of mind numbing orgasms that never seemed to end, both lost consciousness a long time afterward. Neither let go of the other, their bodies wrapped tightly to the other, connected at the sex with the double headed dildo. Their mouths just inches apart, ready to give the other a kiss when they came to again.

They both woke up at the same time, in the bedroom they had entered the night before, right after the concert. They looked into each others eyes and giggled with the memory of last night, neither one afraid of their situation, as long as they were together. When they leaned in to kiss each other good morning, they both noticed that they were still together in one way. Their hips began to move again, feeling the dildo still slide easily in and out of the sex.

"We can get breakfast later," Cary grunted with a thrust.

"I just may have you for breakfast, here in bed," Sindi moaned, knowing she was ready to kiss all over and taste her lover's honey.

"Sounds delicious, lover," Cary breathed out huskily as the dildo slid in again. "Let's both have each other for breakfast."

Sindi smiled and slowly slid off the toy. They both had trouble taking the strap-on harness off with trembling fingers; but it was done quickly enough and both dove between the others thighs and began to taste the others juices. In a short amount of time, they both had mind blowing orgasms and drank deeply of their lovers fluids before returning to the others arms and cuddling for a peaceful hour.

-----

As the bus moved along the road, all four girls sat in silence, the morning sun nearing its zenith in the sky. They sat at the table in the middle of the bus together, none of them talking at the moment. Finally, Cary broke the silence.

"So, what was she like?" she asked, looking up at Cynder.

"I don't even know where to begin," she replied, a sad look crossing her face. "I don't think I will ever be able to find anything like that again. I think she may have ruined sex for me for the rest of my life."

"That good, huh?" Sindi asked.

"I've never felt so used and happy about it in my whole life," Cynder responded, looking at Sindi. For a change, it wasn't a look of resentment. "Sin, I can tell you right here and right now, you have nothing to fear from me when it comes to Cary, anymore. I'll never feel that again from anyone outside that place; and I know I will be going back."

"I think we will be going back too," Cary said, pulling Sindi close to her. "Maybe we can steal Jason away from Ashelle next time and let him join us."

They all looked at Ashelle for a moment as the blonde just looked out the window with a dreamy appearance. After a moment, she turned her head and saw them looking at her and blushed.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I was just thinking about last night."

"We were just talking about last night," Cynder said, giggling. "So, how big is his cock?"

"He's perfect," Ashelle said, her face turning redder. "It wasn't just about sex, either. He and I talked some too. My god, what a man. I feel lucky that Maradith shared him with me," she ended, her face taking on a dreamy look once more. "I can't wait to go back.

"She is a goddess," Cynder replied, her own face taking on a dreamy stare out the tinted window, as well.

Cary and Sindi slid closer to each other and shared a kiss before just holding one another.

"I'm glad that I have someone I get to see all the time," Cary whispered in Sindi's ear.

"Me too," Sindi whispered back, holding her lover tight.

*

Copyright 2008 © by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.