All Comments on 'Succubus Ranch Ch. 11'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoy reading your stories...... keep up the good work.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I echo...

...what tyhe previous poster said. Great series though my personal fave is still chapter 09. This one is close though.

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I'd been eagerly awaiting the next installment, and you did not disappoint in the least. It was interesting to find out a little bit more about Jason's back story in this tale.

I look forward to the next tale of Succubus Ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job, keep going

You did a really good job one this series, but you need to reread and check for typos

PerentiePerentieabout 13 years ago
Long overdue review

I can't believe I missed this and the chapter before it. Glad to have finally found/noticed them though, especially glad to see some more succubus/human romance too.

Albeit the stuff revealed about Jason makes some of his actions in Lustful Summoning hard to understand, though I doubt you had that backstory in mind at the time. Namely I still wonder about that poor bouncer who appeared to be killed by that woman who became a spider succubus. At least your stories indicate that he may not have died/stayed dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice

good story if a little confusing with the council thing. Some hot angel stuff or a jelly girl would be nice if you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some light critiques

I've enjoyed reading your two series so far, but I was a bit concerned with you brushed off a bit of your overarching story continuity. While I can appreciate you wanted to expand the character Jason some more, the sense of his character, who he was up to this point was too altered (his past). I would suggest that in your future stories you try to retain continuity as big additions that clash with what was related before are quite jarring for the reader. My usual sense is that if I want to expand a character radically from what he had been before, I am actually done with that character and need to explore a new one with those traits I desired. If I still want to explore the character than I go back and do an extensive rewrite of everything until it meshes together well.

I hope you continue to explore the succubus theme, as you write well, beyond the few spelling errors or rushed bridging paragraphs. Also I would really like to see the return of the former whore, Vamp who became the naga-like succubus. It seemed, especially in the dream sequence before Jason became a half-demon, that she was really in love with him, and I'd like that explored further, or perhaps a new bad-ass character that can finally give her the love she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story about Adam and Malaka. I would love to hear more about them in future stories and the Succubus ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed your stories!

An interesting take on the succubus storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous