All Comments on 'Succubus Reborn Ch. 01'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
avengilineavengilinealmost 10 years ago
Good start

It was a little confusing in the beginning but it got better. Can't wait for more

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
This story is...

an excellent beginning, but it is also a great story on it's own. Good story line, nicely budding character development, and believable dialogue. Oh, and the sex was pretty good too, though I'd like a bit more description of sensations one or the other character was feeling.

Please extend this into a series. I look forward to reading it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very nice start. I hope that you keep writing. As I read, I thought of many possibilities for the succubus to play. Shapeshift into his wife or even his daughters to have sex with him, maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't. She could become any fantasy that he has ever had or that she has implanted into him. She could transform into him to seduce the wife. The possibilities are endless and could turn into a very fun series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is fucking amazing

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 month ago

Years of life every time they fuck? Jesus, how stupid would ANYBODY have to be to take that deal? Any would anyone write that character? Don't you realize you've just turned off anybody with an IQ higher then 83?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES