All Comments on 'Succubus Rising Ch. 00'

by RedMonkeyButt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
interesting

curiosity kills the kitty again lmao

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago

Sounds interesting. Nice editing, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why 200 AD?

The Roman Empire didnt adopt Christianity until the reign of Constantine appx 306AD or so (the beginning of his reign) and the first coins/medals showing the symbol didnt appear til about 315AD. Im not complaining...Im more curious about that specific time stated.

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtalmost 11 years agoAuthor

@Anon:

This was partly because I was lazy and didn't want to look up the exact time periods of when Christianity really took hold, and partly because it wasn't just the Christian religions that began the propaganda against the different species. It was easier to lump them all under the term "the Church" than it would have been to mention all of the religions.

Also, in this world when the demons talk about "the Church" they are talking about every religion that ostracized them. When we think of "the Church" we generally think of the Roman Catholic church, but when they think/talk about "the Church" in the story they mean most religions. Clear as mud?

At any rate, thanks for the question. This is the kind of feedback I wanted for this part of the story. I will probably wind up editing that first part of the preface, but the edit won't be submitted until I submit Part 1 in the next few weeks.

lakutettigalakutettigaover 10 years ago
enchanting

makes me wonder who's side really is bad lmao angels or demo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait!

I read the original and when I came back to read it through again, it was gone! (to my disappointment) I'm so excited that it's being posted again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedMonkeyButt@RedMonkeyButt
The Inhuman Universe is still buzzing through my head right now, but unfortunately Anathema hasn’t really budged. I’m just not sure where I want that one to go or how it’s tying into the world as a whole. I can post it and see what reactions it gets, but it’s not finished. Wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES