All Comments on 'Succubus Rising Ch. 02'

by RedMonkeyButt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I do not understand the timeline here

Most of the chapter seems to suggest that she only spent one night with Asher. For instance "He sent me with Asher yesterday, sir"

But in two paragraph it is written that she spent weeks there "Since that first day with him so many weeks ago, ..."

Did you change your mind at some point and did not change everything ?

RedMonkeyButtRedMonkeyButtover 3 years agoAuthor

The "...so many weeks ago..." is right after a break. That break spanned weeks.

When she's with Larian in this chapter and he's asking where Chaz has been sending her, she was sent to Asher the day before this question was asked. So "yesterday" was the last time she had been sent out.

This entire chapter spans roughly a year over the various breaks. You're seeing glimpses of individual days between the breaks because if I had to write everything Asher did to her most of this story would be in either Erotic Horror or Non-con, and the original story had a lot more of the Asher sessions than this has.

I am seeing a lot of places I need to go back and fix in these earlier chapters, but it will be a couple weeks before I can get the edits in my pending box. Thank you for the feedback and the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I stuck with you this long hoping that you’d turn this around but it has gone too far down the road of misogynist behavior to continue to hope for salvation. You are now officially ‘off the island’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedMonkeyButt@RedMonkeyButt
The Inhuman Universe is still buzzing through my head right now, but unfortunately Anathema hasn’t really budged. I’m just not sure where I want that one to go or how it’s tying into the world as a whole. I can post it and see what reactions it gets, but it’s not finished. Wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES