All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 107'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

man this is great. cant wait for the next chapter.

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyover 15 years ago
So glad to see you back!

This series just keeps on giving, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bath time is fun

As you continue this series, I find myself wanting the poor bastard to live. He's not a cretin like your usual protagonists. I'm conflicted! Kudos! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He's back, huh?

Didn't notice 106 or this one until today; I'd thought you'd ended the series with 105. But these are just as good. Hell might not be the worst place to be after all, at least not the part this kid wound up in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Yet again another great piece of work by manyeyedhydra!! I hope something happens between Nyte and Phil ;) Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for writing another episode for us! I think I can safely say that we're all hoping that makes it through his adventure alive. Keep up the great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb as always.

Was worried there for a while when i didn't see any new ones getting released, glad to see you're back! Thank you!

KOStoneKOStoneover 15 years ago
It was hot and well written

This is a great story. It shows real imagination and I like how it gives the writers plenty of options for future chapters. Can't wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I love this series so much! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing as always; thanks

Oh dear, another trip to Nurse Honey and he's already been warned about that ;)

Thanks for a great story. The extra detail was especially welcome because a full universe is always much more fun to read. I have to say I'm curious about C?rµl?a though, even if she is crazy.

The only thing I fear, after seeing them list their activities together, is that they're going to get bored with him... although Verde's desire to show Phil her garden (I can only imagine what flowers in Hell) offers a ray of hope.

Thanks again; I can't wait till the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Great work, though I think you should seriously consider letting Phil live. It'd be a shame to watch the poor guy die, he seems relativly innocent, and his will to live seems more powerful then any man the Succubus' have encountered before (if Verde's reaction to him was any indication).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great job!

I've read all of your stories, and I love the hunter/hunted aspect of them. The sweet bait laid before the trap. I like the introduction of the concept that they're actually training him in this one as well as the different challenges posed by what they summon. You do an awesome job with your stories. Don't stop writing. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cant wait for more

Dont know what to write, but cant wait for more, I really like it, hope it goes for a long time :)

PerentiePerentieover 15 years ago
A happy future?

You stated at the end of a previous chapter that you yourself are not sure what Verde's plans are, so I thought I might list a few possibilities that could inspire you, based on ideas taken from other stories that involve succubi. You probably know most of this but on the off chance that something I write helps, feel free to use it:

<><><>Now succubi by definition aren't necessarily killers. The whole idea behind them was based in part on explaining how nocturnal emissions happened if I recall right. Anyway, ideas behind them have developed a lot in various fiction.

<><><>Some get by feeding simply on energy from the soul. The idea of compatibility comes into play here, that being that some humans give more energy to certain succubi than others. The manga Lilim Kiss has a succubus who finds a human who she can feed upon without needing any other men and subsequently they fall in love.

<><><>In the manga/anime Rosario + Vampire succubi feed on many men not to kill or consume souls but to locate one particular man for themselves who they are compatible enough with to have a child by, a sort of soul mate if you will. Though this story's succubi are not spirits but a true race of beings in the same vein as pureblood vampires, elves and such

<><><>Morrigan of Darkstalkers games and comics kills when she feeds but she doesn't truly devour the soul. Instead it becomes a part of her and the man's mind continues to live forever within her in a state of bliss.

<><><>The main succubus by the author of Succubus Ranch claims that a succubus can live off of one man and that man can live a fairly normal lifespan provided he continues to please her and reserve his sperm for her alone.

<><><>A Japanese website that has created a world of monster girls and come up with dozens of creature life histories to fill an ecchi bestiary (many of them translated on other websites) describes succubi as taking a man they particularly like back to hell with them to play with for all eternity (presumably he is dead and so she can such out energy without killing him). Succubi in the RPG Dungeons and Dragons also do similar things. In addition in the former example a unique origin for the incubus is given by having the goal of a succubus's feedings be the creation of an ideal mate to forever sate her lust.

<><><>That is after having gathered enough energy the succubus selects the male she favors most and begins to feed energy into him. He gets thoroughly addicted and she eventually transforms him into an incubus. Now with a being that is as tireless as her they simply begin to recycle energy between each other for the rest of their existence. The whole idea of transferring energy to allow continued feeding without ill effect is used in a number of other stories as well.

<><><>Now the succubi in your stories tend to seem a bit too evil for some of those ideas to work, but I'm sure you'll figure out something.

<><><>It'd also be nice to learn the source of Verde's motivations. What about Phil stirred her sympathy enough to cry? What has made her so much kinder than an average succubus?

<><><>Perhaps you could even address why she continued to kill (assuming she did) despite feeling this way (though she could see it as doing a person a favor). When not purely malevolent it just doesn't make sense why a succubus would take the life of a willing consort when she could let them recover and have a renewable source of energy, especially if they need only feed on energy and cum rather than an entire soul. Though there is a certain allure to having the stories end in the most pleasurable death imaginable, I dislike it when the guy is made out to be nice and good with a family and such.

<><><>This is probably the longest review you've ever had so thanks for reading. I sure wish I could make paragraphs here... these <> signs will have to do.

PerentiePerentieover 15 years ago
P.S.

Let me just add that I personally hope that Phil becomes Verde's personal pet/sex-slave/companion as she seems like the one who at least seems to care about him and would be the one who would take best care of him. Rosa is too reckless. Even if Verde managed to change his body and/or spirit to survive their feedings Rosa would probably end up accidentally dropping him into a lava lake or forgetting he can't fly.

Plus Phil could probably be happy with Verde as she was nice to him from the start and he has expressed not minding being with her aside from the dying part. It would be a greater purpose than flipping burgers or failing as a mage. I also find the scenes where she takes him to be the steamiest in this series, as she's so affectionate and kind along with the usual hungry and insatiable succubus aspect. It gives her a real sense of uniqueness compared to other succubi you've written.

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
The nymphs are sweet! I love Rosa and Verde! hehe

gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice one

loved the story but i wish you would talk about the succubus sex more plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

really love this.

BlackandWhiteKnightBlackandWhiteKnightabout 10 years ago
5 stars!!

The BlackandWhiteKnight bows to you! This was amazing! Hands down and you are the best that I have ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

this chapter was so fucking hot, i enjoyed every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very well written story...I love the characters up to this point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous