All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 208'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
guess who's back

Man it's been awhile since we heard from you and read upon phil and the girls. Looks like he narrowly escaped a horrible death once again,and this time nurse honey to the rescue?. Get out of here,good to see ya back been too long and hopefully to see what's next in july. Those boys are gonna be in some deep shit when the get to hell and find out where their friend is.

drmrbludrmrblualmost 10 years ago
yep, we're here again

Thanks ever so much for not forgetting us out here... Of course we are all now dangling over the chasm of oblivion awaiting the next scene of two of this episode to continue/finish or distract us in a completely different direction.... sure was expecting that pink cake thing on the table to swallow them down, but instead the whole dimension was an entire digestive system with objectives (victims/morsels) of its own. It has been a while since we jumped dimensions and some of us (me) may have forgotten where the previous tale left off. In any event, thanks again so much for sending these tales out our way.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 10 years ago

And the action builds. I gotta admit, the food thing's always kinda just grossed me out, but the plot in this story's pretty decent. I hope Mister G has some later significance.

I also hope the succubi don't just curbstomp these students, since they do that kinda thing a lot, but we'll just hafta wait and see. :P

TernomTernomalmost 10 years ago

Oh right! It was about time that Cέrμləa got up to some sexiness of her own! :) Bonus for some awesome sex in the cake, heh :D

OK, "Never invite Nurse Honey to a stag party" - check. :D Or is it "Definitely invite Nurse Honey" ? :D Not sure...

Damn you! What a cliffhanger :) Hehe... someone mentioned that he didn't want the students to die, but...

What I see are four students + Phil and five succubi :D I hope you update soon because I will spent the time thinking which succubus gets who.

I kinda hope Nurse Honey will be merciful and allow Darvill to "join his friend", hihi :)

PrimalDesirePrimalDesirealmost 10 years ago
Tip-top!

So glad to see you've posted another chapter. I really can't get enough of your fics. They're just the right mix of plot and sex. Both sexy and scary. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking fantastic

As always your stories manage to thrill and interest me. The Succubus Summoning series is by far my favorite on this site and it's great to read another chapter. I hope we hear more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more verde please

More verse pleased. I'd like some more passionate and actual love making going on between phil and the sucucubi particularly verde and rosa. Anyway keep them coming MEH. Good work

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 10 years ago
OH!

I just realized that "Mr. G" must stand for Gluttony. Well-played. I guess it makes sense now that he didn't mind people messing up his food—gross excess of any kind is his portfolio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So glad you've resumed writing this series!

Can't wait to find out more about this crazy universe, and why the Succubi are so invested in keeping Phil alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great work as usual but what was that demolishment of the fourth wall you just sort of sneaked in there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great as usual. Keep up the good work!

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
Awesome series!

I've held off on all comments until I'd read all parts of the series. Gotta say,I really like it. Funny as hell (literally),and a great read.

BlackandWhiteKnightBlackandWhiteKnightalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!

Been waiting for this one Hydra, I love your work! Again, this Knight humbly tips his black and white helmet to you.

grandpagrinchgrandpagrinchalmost 10 years ago

I love this series...and I can't wait for you to release the next chapter.But as a reader I have to ask why hasn't Phil been more proactive in finding some way for him survive.He has a ridiculous amount of self preservation and will..so I wonder why he hasn't tried to find a way to increase his chances at surviving his encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
glad to see more

I was wondering when more of the story might be out ... I got around to checking the author name ... and cool, another ch finally ... thank you very much for one heck of a rollicking good story :-)

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 10 years ago
Awesome

It's so great I can't wait to see what happens next!!

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74almost 10 years ago
like it love it'

Cant wait to see more of this story line.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 9 years ago
Hurray !

Foodporn, did not expect that XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

it seems as though cerulea is hinting about the fact that she is aware that they are in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is a succubus who keeps Ben-wa balls, billiard balls, or other things she cannot drain inside her regularly similar to a human who chews gum regularly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice 4th wall break

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi26 days ago

I can say again, Cerulea is giving best sexual pleasure, she's a little super slut👌🩷

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous