Succubus Unleashed The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
435 Followers

However once his throbbing cock sprung free into the cold air he was suddenly coherent. The demon had removed his lower clothing. He had to act fast before his body's pleasure overwhelmed his mind's will to fight.

Vince propped himself up on his elbows with every intent to keep rising until he could throw a few punches and continue his escape.

Meridiana was straddling his waist, face hovering close to his own. She looked at him with her head tilted as if she was admiring a lesser being as a meal, a smug smile upon her face.

"There is no escape."

He was trapped and didn't see a way out of it. Her feet were at his hips, hands at his shoulders and she was so close to his face he could feel her breath upon his skin.

Something slithered around his cock. It took a moment for him to realize what it was, between staring at her unnatural eyes. Those snake or cat like slits. Her tail was curling around him tightly.

Vince didn't get a clear look at her tail but he swore he saw a pointed talon-like end to it. That's why when the end of her tail opened up and plummeted down onto his manhood he let out a shocked gasp, half expecting to feel something sharp sink into his most sensitive part.

Instead he was met with suction and moist warmth. It would appear even her tail was a sexual organ. His shocked gasp quickly turned to pleasurable moans as the tail rose and descended along his rigged member.

The knowing look she gave him sent chills up his spine.

"So feisty, yet all men are the same. Pleasure rules your heart." Her breath washed over him as she basically moaned out each word. Her tail felt amazing and it would seem even she got something out of it.

"You may break my body but you'll never break my will." Vince spoke for the first time, his voice cracking between his body's need to cum. He couldn't give in to this demon, somehow he would have to interrupt... His body shook suddenly as her tail tightened its grip on him.

How could he fight something that felt so great? He could feel the tingling in his balls. If he was going to do anything, it had to be soon.

"Once my body tastes you, you'll never be able to resist me."

Somehow he didn't doubt her words and desperately searched for a way out. She wasn't exactly holding him down, just hovered over him, hands and feet were on the stairs beside him.

With desperation he did the only thing he could think of. By using all his limbs he braced himself and launched himself a few steps higher, sliding up and out of her imposing figure.

To his dismay, her tail stayed firmly attached to him. He landed hard and heard the stairs creak below him as if it was too much weight.

Meridiana squealed. She didn't expect him to keep fighting and was thrilled. Such a powerful soul would help her out immensely. She leapt into the air, intending on pinning him down this time.

The rider scrambled up a few more steps as the demon reached the peak of her leap and began to descend. The demon landed where he had been and the staircase creaked.

The support boards finally snapped in two as the demon's weight sunk fully into it. Vince's leap back had made a dent in the foundation.

Her playful squeal turned into a shocked yelp as every step below Vince began to break apart. She fell backwards and her tail's hold on him was loosened in the confusion.

The pressure on his manhood was too much, even though the tail loosened.

His whole body tensed up as he groaned out, the orgasm rocked through his body and into the air. He could have sworn he felt the tail give his tip one last squeeze before falling off the spasming prick.

He sat there in post orgasmic bliss, his seed long forgotten. After a long moment he could move again and weakly moved up the stairs, to safety.

His only thought was to save his fellow riders, and, if he couldn't, he had to finish the mission. Of course he'd need some new clothes first and before he got cocky he had to get far, far away from that demon. He had come too close to giving her his cum.

In fact he may have given a taste to her. Either way he had to get out of here fast, with or without the others.

At the top of the stairs he opened the door and realized he was in a kitchen. That was good. The main room had to be close. In fact he saw flickering fire light in the far corner.

Hopefully that was the same fire he had lit in the main room. His pack of supplies was there, with a clean set of clothes. Once there, he'd decide the next move.

He crept over to the kitchen's exit, and peeked out. In the center of the room Sean was still laying in his bed roll. Only he was naked and a beautiful woman was riding his lap.

She was almost completely transparent, yet had solid form. It was like he was seeing a real live ghost. It wouldn't surprise him after what he just encountered.

If he was quiet he could sneak in there and grap his pack, and escape without being seen.

He was just working up the courage when the side room he had earlier been slamming his shoulder against opened.

Out walked another woman, this one covered in wrappings. Walking behind her was Tommy, also wrapped in the same cloth. They took a place next to the fire and tommy laid down as the woman sat upon his lap. Before long they too were going at it.

His moment was lost. He had arrived too late to get his pack. He couldn't linger here. The demon would be hot on his trail soon, if she wasn't already.

Just as he was about to retreat and look for another exit, yet another woman walked through those doors, this one paler than any woman he'd ever seen. Dark red eyes reflected off the fire and in her arms walking limply beside her was Johnny.

Vince couldn't believe his eyes. The demon had been right. All three of them were taken and there was nothing he could do about it. Sure, he could rush in there, naked, and charge at the women. But what good would that do?

His former riders all looked like willing participants. Perhaps they put up a fight and failed, or submitted right away. It wasn't clear to Vince, but what was clear was their mission was about to be a failure if he didn't get out of here.

He heard the sounds of flapping wings coming from the basement steps. Time's up! He turned and exited by another door, hoping against all odds to be able to find the horses.

He didn't like the idea of riding buck naked but what choice did he have?

*****

Meridiana was caught off guard as the steps fell apart below her. There was no time to react as she plummeted to the ground. Just before her tail lost its grip she felt his cock explode. The first blast was sucked into her hungry tail before her fall forced it to separate.

Her body was mixed with pain and pleasure, as the taste of him was nothing but a tease. She could smell the rest of his seed all over the rubble she was laying in, wasted.

She could sense her children preparing for her ritual upstairs in the kitchen. Quickly she bounced back to her feet, wings stretching out and lifting her off the ground. She flew to the top of the steps before placing her feet back upon the floor.

She took a sniff and couldn't make out the direction her prey had gone. She had gotten a taste of him but it wasn't enough to know his exact location. She could sense his scent all over the room, at both exits.

The one lead to the main room where the others had gathered so he had to have gone out the other door. Time was running short. If she didn't find him soon she'd have to do the ritual without him.

He had such a powerful soul. It was a shame to let it slip through her fingers. They had ridden in on horses. That was her best bet. Without a moment to spare she sped off towards the stables.

*****

Vince stumbled through the building, searching for an exit. A door or even a window would suffice. It didn't matter to him. A moment later he felt along a wall and came to a window -- his ticket to safety.

Outside was bitter cold, his clothes would have been great but it was too late for that. He heard the horses nearby, they were restless.

For a moment he was filled with fright. What if something he couldn't fight off was with the horses? What would he do then? He couldn't walk, naked, the rest of the way south.

The horses were in a stable-like building that nature had taken over. Vince had told Tommy to find them shelter. It wasn't any worse off than the house, just covered in vines.

He rounded the corner and peeked inside. Standing in the center of the stables the demon stood caressing a scared horse's face.

Just his luck! Of course she'd be there waiting for him. She allowed him to get his hopes up just to crush his spirit and conquer him like the others.

Well this was one trap he wasn't going to spring. He thought back to what he saw in the main room. All three riders were having sex with three completely different women.

Then it hit him, Johnny had gone into that room with his armor and weapon. He hadn't come out with them.

Quickly Vince made his way back into the building and snuck into that room. Everything from the main room to this bedroom reeked of sex. Just inhaling it made him rethink of his encounter with the demon and how great her tail felt.

He shook those thoughts from his head and found Johnny's armor. The elder rider was in luck -- the clothing was intact and unsoiled. He hadn't thought about what condition they may have been in.

Once he was fully armored with a sword upon his hips once again he stretched out his arms. Johnny's armor was tighter than his own.

It was harder to sneak out quietly with a full set of armor on, but he managed just fine. It helped that they were all busy, loudly fornicating.

As he made his way back to the horses he was surprised to find the demon was no longer there, no doubt still hunting for him. Without a moment to lose he began to saddle his horse.

The poor animal was spooked, clearly still upset by the demon's presence. With the saddle fastened Vince mounted his steed, not a moment too soon. Once he was situated the support beam all the horses were tied to splintered and shattered into thousands of pieces.

The demon launched herself from her hiding place hoping to scare all the horses away. Three of them ran but Vince had his under control and unsheathed Johnny's sword.

"Back foul demon, this is one soul you can't have!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as he pulled back on the reins. His strong steed reared up on its hind legs, kicking its front legs out at the demon.

Meridiana attacked, swinging her dagger-tipped hands. Neither of them connected, hooves or talons. The horse brought down its legs hard upon the ground where the demon had just been.

She side stepped out of the way just as Vince brought his sword down upon her. With little time to react her wing stretched out to protect her body. The blade sliced through the membrane of her leathery wing.

The demon cried out in pain as she retreated from the attack. Vince didn't waste his chance and kicked into his trusty steed. The animal sprinted out of the barn, being over joyed to follow that command.

The demon watched her prey get away, she couldn't fly after them. The wound would take a little more time to heal than she had.

The small taste of his seed would forever be with her. She'd just have to continue the hunt another time. The ritual would have to be completed without his powerful soul.

Another thought warmed her heart. She'd have other plans for that soul, when the time came.

Moments later she re-entered the house's main room, making her way to the fourth bed roll. She sat down with her legs crossed and closed her eyes.

The demon mumbled under her breath, casting a powerful spell upon the room. The room suddenly became very hot, sparks crackled above the blazing fire.

The three women having sex around the fire were overcome with lust, the spell getting to them.

All three women were on top of their men, grinding their hips, preparing their souls. Meridiana really should have given them names, but, having feared more rebellious children, she didn't want to get too attached.

This whole event was nothing more than her attempt to fix the rebellious attitude of her first two creations. Once this ritual was completed she planned to return to the ruined temple site and begin construction of a fortress worthy of her rule.

The mummy had a dozen straps connecting her to Tommy, each strap caressing his skin as if it was an appendage she controlled. The young man moaned out in pleasure.

Sean was in heaven, no longer wishing to return to his dream. Reality was so much better than his dream.

With each orgasm the spirit on top of him gained more solidity and the control of her body became that much better. He had no desire to ever move again.

Meridiana tapped into their pleasures, reaching out with her power and grasping hold of the three souls. It wasn't all she had hoped for, but it would be enough.

She shuddered, her whole body tingling as she felt all three of their bodies at once. It felt like she was each of them and all of them at the same time. Her pussy was throbbing. Had she conquered her prey she would have gotten her own satisfaction as she felt theirs.

Her hand made its way between her legs and circled her clit. A shiver went up her spine the second her fingers touched her nether region.

The spell was close to completion. Each couple needed to climax at the same time for the spell to work. Two were close, one needed more time.

Johnny was drained. The vampire had taken too much of his blood. He was on edge but couldn't quite get there. The pale woman sensed his weakened body and bit her wrist.

With her arm hovering over his lips, blood dripped down, on his lips. His dry lips suddenly had liquid on them and he unconsciously licked his lips. The blood tasted weird, like nothing he ever tasted before. It wasn't even a good weird but he was so thirsty he needed more.

Weakly he pulled his head up, almost begging for more with an out stretched tongue. She was more than happy to oblige, bringing her wrist down to his eager lips. The effect was felt immediately, not only quenching his thirst but filling him with a charge of energy that felt inhuman.

The surge re-energized him to the point where he thought he'd die if he didn't get release. Luckily as he sucked on her wrist she was more than willing to grind her waist into him. Johnny wasn't sure which felt better, his mouth or his cock.

He didn't have long to think, as the pleasure overwhelmed his whole body.

Meridiana squealed as she felt all three of them on edge and ready to complete her spell, unknowingly giving up their souls in the process. Her hand sped up, circling her clit.

Five orgasms hit her all at once, threatening to throw off her spell but she managed to mumble out the proper words. The fire exploded skyward, setting the roof ablaze.

Screams filled the room as everyone enjoyed the mind shattering bliss of their climaxes. Suddenly the large fire imploded in on itself, leaving a ring of fire on the ground. Only Meridiana was coherent enough to realize there was something inside that ring of fire that wasn't there before.

Her spell had worked! The hunter had been summoned. The spell was more powerful than she had anticipated. With the roof on fire they couldn't linger much longer. Soon the entire building would be burnt to a crisp. With them included if they stayed.

The orgy sadly had to come to an end. She sent her children mental images, commanding them to spread out into the world, keeping a low profile and spread their kind. They were welcome to take the husks of men they had claimed. The spell only required their souls, it didn't demand their flesh. In turn they now became mated to their partners, even becoming the same creatures.

It was just another step in her plans to recreate the world in her image. Now she could have just said all that to them, but she had been busy admiring her spell work. The commands only took a split second to send out to them.

No one seemed to mind, either, as they scattered to different paths, to live out their days spreading their new species.

Meridiana patted out the fire at her feet and entered the ring. The moment she did the hunter rose to his feet, standing seven feet tall he towered over her by a good two feet.

The hunter resembled a werewolf. But the main difference was, he didn't have a human side. He was covered in white fur, his head that of a wolf and his body completely humanoid. He looked down at her with golden glowing eyes filled with savage hunger, as her pheromones tickled his nostrils.

The demon reached out and placed her delicate hand on his arm, motioning for them to leave with her head. However he had other plans. He reached his arm out and enclosed his clawed hand around her neck, lifting her up to eye level.

"Why have you summoned me to this plane?" He snarled out, angry and hungry.

The fire spread to the walls, threatening to bring down the house on top of them.

"I give the orders here, Fenris. Bow before me or feel my wrath." She commanded as best she could with his hand crushing her throat. She knew she needed that fourth soul, especially since he had been so powerful. That soul would have bound the hunter Fenris to her without question.

It would appear she was going to have to break him in, after all. He wasn't backing down, tightening his grip. She focused her mind, lungs began to burn with the lack of air. Her most powerful weapon was her body.

The burning building dominated Fenris' scent glands, but he still noticed another potent smell rising before him. This scent turned him on and since he was more beast than man his instincts took over.

The hunter threw her down and positioned himself behind her. This was dangerous and deep down he knew it. The building could collapse on top of them at any moment. Or the fire would spread, burning them alive first.

The thought never crossed his mind that she was dangerous, acting purely on instinct.

Meridiana was thrown down on to her hands and knees. He didn't waste any time. Crouching down behind her, he placed himself at her entrance.

The hunter raised his head high and howled as he entered her smoldering hot, wet pussy in one violent thrust.

"No one commands me!"

He growled between thrusts, slamming hard, their bodies clapping together loudly. The succubus' tail waved hypnotically before his face, his golden eyes following the tail like a predator stalking its prey.

"You think I'd summon you if I couldn't control you? Not even five minutes on this dimension and already you're balls deep in a succubus' pussy." She purred, enjoying each hard thrust he have her.

He was in disbelief at her words. He was in control here, not her! He'd just have to drive her to her climax and pull out, denying her and forcing her to beg him. No one commanded the hunter!

Fenris changed his angle, sliding his mighty cock against her special spot, enticing a long drawn out moan. She hadn't expected that. Strong hands gripped her hips, nails digging into her skin.

"I'll break you, demon. You'll be taking orders from me from now on."

She laughed, but he silenced her quickly with a hard slap upon her ass cheek.

Fenris sped up, feeling himself swell up, and could tell she was ready to cum as well. He gave a smirk, ready to pull out.

"Oh yes, right there, give me your submission. Plant that white flag deep in my womb. I'm so close, make me cum on that big dick!"

It was now or never. He slammed in hard one last time before pulling out. His member slid slowly, feeling her inner muscles squeeze, expecting him to drive home. His tip was all that was left.

Suddenly her nether lips clamped into a vice grip around his tip. Fenris howled and growled as the demon laughed a wicked laugh at the top of her lungs.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
435 Followers