Succubus Unleashed The Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

"Did you honestly think you were in control? Sex is my power, you pathetic mutt." Her lips began to suck and draw him further in. In a panic he clawed at her, trying desperately to pull out. He was too close for these games.

Claw marks drawing blood all over her back, hips and ass cheeks as he attempted to weaken her hold on him. Nothing worked. It was like she was even feeling pleasure from the pain he caused. With a grunt he was once again balls deep, only this time against his wishes.

The demon's lips sealed tightly around his base and her inner walls began a strong suction, milking his throbbing cock. Fenris was panting from exerting himself but hadn't moved an inch out of her.

The fire was blazing all around them, getting close. The temperature had risen quite a lot since he first opened his eyes. He had played a dangerous game and it would appear he had lost. How did this happen, being played like a fool?

"Hmmm I can feel you swelling! Give in! Submit like a good puppy and I'll give you a bone."

"Neve... I ... Ah ... Ohhh." He tried to hold on, but the pleasure from her milking sexual organ was so great he could hardly form a coherent word. A small flame landed on his shoulder, shattering his resistance as he jumped forward in pain.

The swollen head of his dick collided with a soft membrane that opened up and sealed around him. A tighter more forceful suction began on his tip. Both of them moaned out loud. Neither had expected that and it felt great.

"Oh, you naughty dog!" She cried out as her climax hit, her whole body tensed up and her pussy squeezed hard. He couldn't hold on as her body shook. It drove him over the edge.

Fenris felt his body tense up and the next thing he knew he was blasting wave after wave, filling up her womb, his eyes rolled back into his skull. The hunter's knees gave out as he fell forward until his body was laying atop hers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations as her wounds began to heal, using the life force in her womb.

Meridiana recovered first and slid out from under him, allowing him to fall to the ground. It was time to test his will.

"Sit!"

The tired worn-out wolf sat up, eyes half-open, still in post orgasmic bliss. His mind had been reduced to putty in her hands. Fire was falling all around them as the roof was falling apart.

"It's time to go, puppy." She said it pouting like a little girl.

She squealed in delight as the big strong werewolf got up and followed her out of the building. With him under heel she didn't have to worry about the brave rider escaping. His soul would indeed come in handy later on.

As she exited the building, it collapsed and fire launched out at them. Fenris yelped and bolted to safety, turning to look back at his mistress. The red skinned demon had fire all around her and she welcomed it, slowly walking towards him. The flames harmlessly licked at her skin as it circled around her.

The day's events truly empowered her. Flames never bothered her before, but they still stung and left marks. Now however it tickled her skin, not even feeling the heat.

Enough play. It was time to bark orders. She giggled at that thought, pun intended. She stared daggers at her newly summoned servant.

"Arm yourself and set mind to task. Bring my first two creations to me." It was long overdue to teach her pets their place. She was tired of all the rebellious nonsense. She had a world to conquer.

Fenris couldn't help himself as he bowed low. He had been greatly mistaken. The demon wasn't as weak as her slim frame made her look. He didn't even have to worry about the impossible task, images filled his head and it was like their scent appeared out of nowhere on the wind.

Head arched up into the air and he howled, before running off on all fours into the horizon, heading south after the scent.

Meridiana had to weigh her options. Continue the hunt and go after the rider, or head back to the ruined monastery and begin construction on her fortress. She'd enjoy a good hunt, but things had to be done to solidify her position in this world.

To the monastery it was, wings stretching out, lifting her up into the air.

She thought as she flew that the rider would come after her, seeking revenge. She positively couldn't wait and if he didn't then she'd have to remedy that, and go on the hunt once she could slip away.

*****

Meanwhile Vince had been riding hard, before stopping for supplies at the last village before the jungles of the world. They man prayed to his gods for the strength to finish his mission and for revenge.

He was about to get his wish. A meteorite was falling--- which was rich in rare metal--- along his path. Rare metals that he'd take to the village blacksmith to forge a new set of armor.

Unbeknownst to him, he'd never complete his mission as he hears all about the army's fall up north. In anger he'd form a new group of demon hunters.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers