Such A Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers

I stood up, straddled his legs and slowly lowered myself on his cock. It was a little painful as I was dry from all the fucking we had been doing. But, my pussy didn’t stay dry for long. I didn’t move because I wanted to experience the feel of it buried to the hilt in my cunt for as long as possible. We continued touching, fondling and sipping wine from the same glass until Jerry began making short little thrusts into me by flexing his buttocks. I knew then that my pole sitting was coming to an end.

I pulled myself up to his ear and whispered, “What would you like for desert?”

“I want to suck those beautiful tits,” He whispered in return.

“No, sweetie, not yet. You’re not a good boy yet.”

I reached down to my cunt, got a little pussy juice on my finger and had him suck it off.

“Do you like the taste of that?”

“Yes, I love it.”

“Well, how would you like to eat my pussy for desert?”

“I would love to, Sarah,” He answered excitedly

“Have you ever ate pussy before?”

He sounded a little embarrassed when he replied that he hadn’t.

“When you dreamed about me, did you dream about eating my hot, wet pussy?”

“Oh, yes, many times.”

“Did you dream of fucking me, just like I dreamed about fucking you?” I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

“Sometimes you would get me so hot that I had to go to the barn and jackoff”

“I didn’t really mean to,” I lied.

“You have been a good enough boy so far today that I’m going to let you eat my pussy for desert. But first I get my desert first.”

I could tell that he was a little puzzled when he asked, “What do you want for desert?”

“I’ll show you right now,” I answered, rising off his cock and kneeling on the floor between his legs.

I spent a few seconds just admiring the lovely specimen that I was about to take in my mouth. First I took a little pre-cum on my finger and tasted it. Then I began kissing and tonguing that lovely shaft. Jerry started pushing his cock toward me, wanting me to take it my mouth, but I kept teasing with my tongue and lips. Finally he pleaded. “Please, Sarah, suck it. Suck my cock.”

“Do you really want me to take that thing in my mouth and suck it until you explode?”

“OH, YES, ....PLEASE” He begged.

I couldn’t wait any longer myself as I placed my lips on the head and slowly started down the shaft. When I could feel it against the roof off my mouth, I pulled back. Then it was up and down, faster and faster, while trying to take it all. Soon I had the head at the top of my throat but couldn’t get anymore. I could take all of Bob’s in my mouth, but Jerry was so much bigger. But I loved it just the same as I thrust my mouth faster and faster up and down, while I held his balls in both hands. By this time, Jerry had scooted forward in the chair, braced his feet on the floor, put his hands behind my head and was thrusting hard into my mouth. Soon I could hear him moaning so loud that I knew he was ready to explode, so I sucked even harder until my mouth was so full of cum that I had to swallow twice to get it all down.

I was so wet now that I could feel my juices dribbling down my leg.

I got up, wiped my mouth, grabbed Jerry by the hand and said, “Come on big boy, it’s time for your desert.”

I was so hot that we ran to the bedroom. I sat on the side of the bed, spread my legs and told Jerry to get on his knees.

As I spread my labia with both hands, I said, “I want you to lick up all the juice coming out of my cunt.”

Which he did while looking up at me like a little puppy. His rough tongue was sending chills all through my body.

“Now I want you to kiss it and let me know how much you love me.”

His kiss was so tender and loving that It was all I could do to keep from getting down and kissing him back.

“Now I want you to stick your tongue in me.”

My god, what a tongue. It felt like a penis in my vagina. By this time my clit was at full attention and ready to burst.

“Now, I want you to kiss and suck on my love button.” I commanded in a hoarse voice.

I was getting to the point where I couldn’t talk anymore and it was immediately apparent that I wouldn’t have to. Jerry was taking to my pussy just like a horse to water. I watched him a little longer until he put his arms around my thighs forcing me to lie back. Soon he had my ass in the air, sucking, kissing and tongue like he had been doing it for years.

I tried desperately to thrust my pussy against his face but I was trapped. When he took my clit in his mouth and started to suck, I grabbed my tits and held them tightly together and squeezed my nipples as hard as I could. I was in agony and ecstasy at the same time. I was wanting desperately to climax, but at the same time didn’t want the pleasure to be over.

Finally, it came with no warning. I felt like a dam had burst in my belly causing violent shivers from my neck to my toes. It was so great that I was paralyzed for 2 or 3 minutes.

When Jerry came up beside me, he folded me in his arms, kissed me once and then just held me tight. After a few minutes I kissed him back, thanked him and licked my drying juices off his face. I put my hands on either side of his face, kissed him tenderly and said, “You such a good boy.”

He then slowly moved down to my tits to get his reward. I just lay there feeling warm all over while Jerry made love to my breasts.

As we fell asleep, with one of my nipples between Jerry’s lips, I knew it would be a long, long time before I was lonely and horny again.

ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers
12