Such a Little Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers

"Don't -- make -- me -- laugh! -- Can't -- run -- and -- breathe -- and -- laugh."

"I wonder what lesbian blob porn would be like?" I wondered and that brought Milla to a halt, doubled over breathlessly laughing. Eventually, she caught her breath.

"You made me stop running! I was doing well till you made me laugh. Blob porn! Would you watch lesbian blob porn?"

"Well, the blobs would look like you, so... I might take a peek. Just out of curiosity, you understand."

She looked at me, a gentle smile on her lips. "Do you know Amber, I think I do understand."

I smiled back. "Right, shall we run some more? But slow enough that we can talk, okay?" Milla nodded and we set off. I asked her about where we were and what we saw on the route, trying to learn some landmarks but also keeping her talking so she didn't run too fast. Before too long, she pointed to The Maid and Dragon pub, three or four hundred metres down a straight stretch of road. I noticed Milla had speeded up so I matched her only to have her speed up more. I smiled and wondered if she wanted a race.

Suddenly she shot forward. "Last one there -- buys the drinks!" she called as she lengthened her stride further. She may not be good at distance running but this girl could certainly sprint!

I put my head down and went for it, hoping that she'd kicked too early and would tire. Sure enough, I was soon beginning to gain. With fifty metres to go, I was just behind her but had no spare breath to say anything. I began to edge past but just before I made it onto the pub forecourt Milla's long strides overtook me again. She immediately stumbled to a halt, her breath coming in huge, ragged gasps and she bent forward. I came up behind her and put my arm around her waist to guide her to a bench outside the pub entrance.

We sat, side by side, both breathing heavily, as I rubbed her back gently.

"You beat me: well done," I told her.

"Thanks," she said and rested her head into my shoulder. I worried what we must look like to passers-by but decided that perhaps I didn't care that much; I was looking after my friend.

It was still warm, so we went into the beer garden. I bought the first round, which were bottles of mineral water for both of us after the run. We moved onto wine with our meal, the food being simple but well-cooked pub fare.

"Milla, can I ask you something?" she nodded as she chewed. "After, er, Jenny, did you not try and meet other girls?"

She thought for a moment as she swallowed her food. "After Jenny, I guess I was very hurt, so that stopped me for a long time even thinking about another relationship. After that, well, it may surprise you but the town doesn't have a bustling gay scene and there's quite a lot of prejudice about. As I told you, I lost a few friends at college when I told them I was gay so I've kept it hidden since then."

"So you've never had another girlfriend?"

"Not exactly, no. I've had a few holiday romances when I've been away. I think the main reason though is Nonno and my parents. They have no idea that I'm gay and I don't think I could tell them."

"What, never?"

"Well, maybe if I met the right woman and she and I wanted to be together, marry even. Maybe I could then... if she was with me."

I was tempted to say something flippant like 'You'd look good in a wedding dress' but the sadness in her beautiful, amber ringed brown eyes stopped me. "You, you deserve someone like that," I told her. Why did I wish so much that it could be me? Of course, it couldn't, but I still wished it.

We shared a pudding, a large slice of chocolate fudge cake. We were in a secluded part of the beer garden but I was still taken aback to find Milla holding out her fork with a piece of cake on it for me to eat. I hesitated, unsure but she just smiled and said, "Go on, for me." So I opened my mouth and she fed me! I looked at her as I chewed but she just looked down at the cake and opened her mouth slightly and nodded. I couldn't believe I was doing it but did as she wanted: l cut off a piece and fed her in the same way. That's how we ate the whole pudding, feeding each other a piece at a time, and by the end of it, we were giggling like children. It was wonderful.

After I settled the bill we began our walk home as the evening darkened towards night. It was warm and humid, which didn't bode well for sleeping. We walked side by side so close that our arms often touched. I felt her fingers caress the back of my hand and looked down to see her take my hand. It felt strange, walking hand in hand like little schoolgirls; strange but nice.

We walked round to the back entrances of the shops: it was time for us to part. We stood, facing each other and still holding hands. "Night night, Amber. Thanks for the meal and the run. Oh, and for letting me win!"

"Goodnight to you too, Milla, and thanks for a lovely evening. But I didn't let you win; you beat me, fair and square." We stood together for a moment, me looking up at her. She moved forward to kiss my lips and I oh so nearly let her but I turned at the last minute so we kissed each other's cheeks. It was the right thing to do, I told myself.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers