All Comments on 'Such a Sweet Surrender'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
Great story

another great Hev story,I was starting to think you had retired from writing and we would never read anymore of your great stories about Hev, so glad you did not. Is winter getting that bad in England? so glad it is almost over(Winter that is) and hope to read more about Hev and all your other great stories soon

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

Hi Jenorma

Good to be back! This last bit of winter has been not so good here in the UK but nowadays even one inch of snow paralyses us . . . different to when I was a kid and much, much different to north USA and Canada (no wonder you win all the Winter Olympic medals!). I did do a (very much final) wrestling story recently but the powers that be wouldn't post it in Lesbian Sex so it's there in "Celebrities and Fans", being read by nobody at all. I haven't yet written a word of the follow-up to Hev and Viola but do know exactly where that tale is going. More will be readable very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another fantastic story. Love your stories.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading and enjoying. A sequel to this story will follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow Absolutely amazing, as always

I love all your Hev stories especially & all your stories. Great to see you back- have missed your stories and this one really resonates with me. Great to see you back EJ in West Yorkshire.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for EJ in East Yorkshire

I'm glad this story worked for you. A follow-up featuring Hev and Vi is almost complete and will be submitted over the next few days.

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 6 years ago
Wow... you hvae me!

Seems like she surrendered before she surrendered! You said a sequel in the next few days? Please???????

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Charmles

I'm really glad you enjoyed the story and, because it's an old one, you don't have to wait for the follow up. Check out "A Twist in the (Very Sexy) Tail", "Let's Twist Again" and "Two's Company", all three sequels already there in the Lesbian Sex category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous