Such a Sweet Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hev, that was so . . . so . . .'

'It was for me too. And I owe you big-time. Let's get naked without further ado.'

Obligingly, Viola reached for the hem of her T-shirt.

'No,' said Heather, staying her, 'I'll take items off you, you take them off me. And then I'll do my best to repay my debt.'

Stripping each other was leisurely and very, very enjoyable. Removing Viola's tight, cut-off jeans was a particular highlight. So too was the ultimate, almost painfully slow removal of thong and panties.

Then, finally and at last, they really were naked and pressing their bodies just as close as could be as they kissed and kissed.

And had Viola really thought pressing fully-clad groins and tits was a turn-on?

Well she had been wrong. Pressing flesh was at least a zillion times more rewarding, and so was the feel of Heather's fingers on the cheeks of her bare bum.

Recalling Hev's leading hand Viola reached out and steered.

Hev laughed her throaty laugh again.

'Don't worry; I won't leave you unattended to. Come on, let's go get on the bed.'

The bed had been almost as much of an afterthought as getting naked. Still as excited as she'd ever been, Viola let herself be led across the room, only then realizing how exceptionally weak her knees had become, how rubber bands had covertly managed to replace all her muscles.

'Omigod, Hev,' she murmured, 'I think I'm going to collapse.'

Unbelievably gently, Heather pushed her down onto the duvet, firm and forceful but not domineering in any way.

'I owe you,' she whispered, 'please let me settle in full.'

Time from then onwards stretched out like sticky toffee. It had been dark outside when they'd arrived at Viola's but the overhead lights had been on all along. That was the way Hev seemed to like it and who was a girly-girl virgin to protest?

Seeing Hev naked was fun, too. So was seeing herself, stretched out and at her lover's mercy.

Her lover! Yet again the thought blew her mind. Lovers were supposed to have cocks, weren't they?

Lovers were supposed to be crap at sex, only interested in their own premature spurt.

But preconceptions didn't apply to Hev; not by any means.

Smiling, she got onto the bed and eased herself on top of Viola. Her mane of jet-black hair fell loose, framing their faces as they kissed yet again.

And now that damp mane smelt even more of apples. Everything about it was lovely.

'I owe you,' Hev repeated softly. 'Relax and let me repay.'

Her tenderness and gentleness made it surprisingly easy for Viola to comply. Okay, so her heart was beating like a drum, but it always was before sex, usually even more strongly than now. Although she wasn't sure what was about to happen, she trusted Hev implicitly.

And how right was she in that!

After smothering Viola's face and neck with light, butterfly-like kisses Hev slid down until she could get at her tits. What joy that was! Taking forever, she licked and sucked, nibbled and gnawed. Viola could feel herself building and building, slowly at first but then quite rapidly.

And again she had the sensation of unseen fingers inside and on her.

Her third climax was just as cataclysmic as her second and her fourth (the one she had just a minute or so later) was ten times the strength.

Four in one night, her brain registered, reeling, call for The Guinness Book of Records!

Seemingly unaware she'd already surpassed all her lover's expectations Hev ran her tongue up along Viola's right arm before comprehensively licking her armpit.

Viola nearly died. Up until then she'd found nothing sexy about her pits at all. They were ticklish and needed shaving far too often. In other words they were there and she had to live with them, full stop.

Now, as Hev went from one to the other, licking assiduously, they took on a sensuous new life of their own; now the attention was going to make her cum.

Again!

Chuckling, Hev momentarily returned to Viola's tits before sliding farther down the bed. Opening wide her legs, Viola supposed this was what she was here for: to be eaten by The Expert and to find out if she'd really been missing a treat.

And oh my, hadn't she just!

Maybe half of her male lovers had gone down on her, but never for long. They all seemed to think that six or seven lashes of tongue were enough to make a woman desperate to be impaled by a hairy hard cock. In fairness she'd thought along similar lines. Okay, so she'd never been desperate, but she had seen pussy eating as just a final bit of foreplay.

Heather dismissed such notions in no time at all. Occasionally using her fingers but usually restricting herself to lips and tongue, she gently and tenderly transported Viola to Heaven . . . and kept her there for hours.

Like really hours and hours, ages and ages.

Counting orgasms was not an option. The number could have been one, a thousand or anywhere in-between. Taking tally afterwards she reckoned she'd probably only cum a few times but it had been quality not quantity. Whilst not always reacting cataclysmically each had been long-lasting and she'd never been so very far from the next.

At one stage, her hands buried deep in Hev's mane, Hev's tongue buried deep in her sex, realization had struck her.

She's playing me like a fiddle!

And I'm dancing to her tune!!

There was truth in that. Not much of a dancer at the best of times, she'd anchored her heels deep into the mattress, lifted her ass off the bed and was swaying to Hev's beat. It felt good though; it felt very, very good.

And there was nothing dominating about it at all. On the contrary, it was complementary. They were in this together and omigod weren't they doing it well!

'More, more, more,' she cried. 'Yes, yes, yes!'

As if Hev needed encouragement.