Such Stuff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

After a time the tongue slipped onwards into Lizzie's, or rather, Tiger Lily's dark curls and flicking left and right found the start of her slit. The tongue moved very slowly, Lizzie's thighs fell open exposing her very wet sex, Tinker Bell took in the warm wet scent of her arousal and her tongue began, ever so slowly, to ascend Lizzie's clit hood. The tongue paused, Lizzie held her breath, would Tink's tongue go straight on down to her clit so very near, or circle round her lips but avoiding that little, though oh so important, bump (but would it go to the left or to the right?) or would it jump over the clit and slip right into her? The wait was ago­nising.

Tink kept up the suspense but then chose to go straight for the prize.

The touch on her clit sent the over excited Lizzie into orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure swept over her and her arms reached out to hug and hold Tin­ker Bell. But Tink had flown upwards to look down and admire her handiwork, to see the sheen of sweat on Tiger Lily's body, the almost palpable glow of con­tentment and to look at her sweet face, both relaxed and tense at the same time, in the throws of orgasm.

Lizzie, still dazed, sat up and Tink flew into her arms. They kissed deeply, Lizzie trying with her mouth and tongue to tell Tink how much she appreciat­ed what she had just done for her.

It was now Tink's turn to be pleasured. Lizzie gently set Tink down on the bed and cupped her breasts in her hands drawing her fingers slowly up the sides of her breasts until her fingertips almost joined together on her nipples. She pulled on Tink's nipples pinching and stretching them. Tink squealed with pleasure. Lizzie moved down the bed keeping hold of Tink's nipples and began kissing her tummy with little light kisses getting closer and closer to her fulsome fair golden curls. Removing her hands from Tink's breasts she stroked the soft golden down, feeling the soft 'bounce' of the curls. Positioning herself above Tink's thighs she eased them apart revealing Tink's swollen sex. She bent down and with her tongue lightly encircled the outer lips. These were already wet as Tink's sex was, literally, overflowing. Lizzie circled thrice before drawing her tongue up Tink's slit and into her short fair curly hair. Slowly her tongue slipped back down and tantalisingly up her clit hood just as Tink had done. Lizzie paused; Tink widened her thighs even more, wanting to be totally open to Lizzie's invading tongue.

And invade she did. Avoiding the clit, her tongue edged round the outer lips (to the right!) and slipped inside Tink. Lizzie swirled her tongue round and round in the entrance to Tink's vagina. It was like stirring soup; Tink was so wet, so excited, so ready for sex. Lizzie's tongue slipped out of the liquid hole and stroked upwards. Tink held her breath and then trembled as Lizzie's tongue licked across her clit. "It's bigger than my nipple," thought Lizzie, and really it was quite large. As Lizzie's tongue toyed with it, it seemed to get larg­er still.

It was not long before Tink decided on a re-arrangement and Lizzie found herself lying on the bed, Tink once more went airborne, above her, but quickly settled down into the soixante-neuf position. The two girls, or one girl and one fairy-girl, settled into the other's warm wetness, licking and teasing, seeking out the hidden places. Lizzie, her face covered in Tink's wetness flicked her tongue here and there, lapping between Tink's thighs: Tink doing the same to Lizzie. It was lovely and both Lizzie and Tink orgasmed.

But it was not over. Surfacing from between Lizzie's thighs Tink flew round and kissed Lizzie long and hard on the mouth, Lizzie tasting her own wetness and Tink her own. Tink lay on Lizzie, their bodies still charged, their down covered pubic bones pushing and rubbing together.

"Open your thighs, I have a surprise for you," whispered Tink in a giggle. Lizzie let her thighs fall apart and Tink dropped her pelvis down between them. "Ready?" said Tink. Lizzie expected to feel Tink's soft curly haired cov­ered pubic bone rubbing on her sex, but there was something else. Something pushing at her, seeking entrance, achieving entrance.

"What?" exclaimed a surprised and confused Lizzie.

"Ever fairy has a magic wand, didn't you know?" whispered Tink still gig­gling, "Mine is just a bit different!"

Lizzie reached between her legs, it was not, as she had expected, an artifi­cial penis, a dildo wand, being pushed into her. Somehow, and after all fairies are nothing if not magic, Tink's clit had grown longer and thicker and was now penetrating her. Indeed the most apt description, though it could be less plain­ly put, given that Tink's wand was sliding up and down inside Lizzie and Tink's bottom was now pushing up and down, was that Tinker Bell was fuck­ing Lizzie with her clitoris.

Tink pushed harder at Lizzie and they pulled each other together in a tight embrace. Lizzie's breasts rubbing against Tink's and she felt her third orgasm rising as she pushed up against her fairy lover. Lizzie orgasmed with her pelvis bouncing up and down on her bed, her tongue stretched out beyond her lips seeking Tink's darting tongue, her arms clasped around her own chest as if she was holding someone tightly, ripples of pleasure coursing through her body.

Lizzie lay awake in her bed, the aftermath of orgasm ebbing away. She was utterly exhausted. "You naughty fairy, tricking me into sex like that. I wouldn't have thought girls could be so fun! Well, well certainly not the sort of dream I expect to have at all and, of course, I'd rather have a boy than a girl...or perhaps I'd rather have a fairy! Lizzie curled up for sleep and then laughed to herself, "Oh I do believe in fairies, I really do!" and she clapped her hands in delight.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12