All Comments on 'Suck in the Moment Ch. 01'

by bobalous

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 8 years ago
Really enjoyable!

I'm looking forward to subsequent installments. Will they all have 'Stuck' misspelled in the title? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to more "Suck in the Moment". Also looking forward to more "Monsters in the Mountains". I don't know where I'm to vote on the Author's page. I checked on the Biography page but didn't see anything.

Bobby691Bobby691over 8 years ago
Lovin' it

My fave story story types have always been sci-fi or fantasy, and I'm enjoying this one immensely, Your doing a great job on this and the other two stories you posted at the same time and all three are excellent. I'd have to say this is my favorite but only because of the story type. Each story is quite different, and has a flair of it's own and are quite good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciation

I'm one of those people that doesn't comment on stories,but this was an amazing well written start. Thank you and keep it coming. By the way 5 stars

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Really impressive

Like the start of this will be looking forward to the next installment

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I'm hooked!

Waiting for the next chapter!

SynapsisSynapsisover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed where you're going with this story, but I could definitely tell this was written by a guy. You used letters to describe breast size, which is lazy writing and isn't very descriptive, and the man got a blow job and wasn't reciprocal. Even with very little foreplay, she was ready to go after the main character sucked on her breasts for a minute. Overall the story was well written, but the sex was a little disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All Three are Great!

Wow, you are good! I read all three of your new stories this evening and enjoyed them! I would happily have paid to read them.

Please continue all three as fast as you can.

Thank You!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Now I need to go find the other two.

Michael_ArcMichael_Arcover 8 years ago
5/5 Stars

Really enjoyed the story can't wait for other chapters (if there is any), this is one of most realist time stopping stories posted on Lit. Please keep on writing.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 8 years ago
Yes

This one has legs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely the best of the three!

Rather less clinical than the other two, and better for it. One thing I would suggest (for all three) is not to use numerals for small numbers, and certainly not for fractions. That just looks lazy. Write "three" instead of "3" and "half" instead of "1/2."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Hope to see this story through , thanks for the great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

I vote this #2. It was a real close to my #1 pick, but I knew something was up with Molly. Way to scetchy and involved in his life. As a character she is intriguing, but my distrust of her intentions prevented be from being fully absorbed into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep! Yes yes yes! 10/10! *cheerleaders in background*

I haven't even read the other 2 stories yet, but I know that this is the one I want you to continue. What a masterfully written, captivating piece of work! Kudos to you for being able to write something so gripping, while making it seem natural!

If you don't continue this story, I may never forgive you!

In the mean time, I'll be reading your other two, I hope they're just as good as this one!

Cheers,

Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have to continue! !

See the title, please continue.

Aptallus

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Minor technical point

After the recent flap alleging uncontrollable acceleration by Toyotas, Car & Driver magazine checked every car they had on hand for testing and proved (again, just as they had after the similar one about Audis a while back) that, in fact, none of them - even a 500 HP Mustang could run away, even with the engine at full throttle, if the brakes were fully applied.

Also - ask a trained firefighter - cars don't explode, no matter what Hollywood has taught us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing beginning

I hope you continue to expand both the story and the erotic encounters.

J

Curious2019aCurious2019aalmost 2 years ago

Wow more than i bargained for ... erotic science fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous