Suck in the Moment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" I said loudly, but still smiled "This is our first date. The lunch and study group didn't count."

"Well, you promised me information on the third date, and you delivered... besides, you do know what happens on the third date, right?" Molly raised one eyebrow, and gave me a little wink with a smile.

"Check please!" I called out to no one in particular, as we had already paid. Molly laughed.

We stood and stepped outside. "So, your place or mine?" Molly asked me as she pulled my arm around her and cuddled in against me for warmth. The night was cold, and Molly was cold, so I unzipped my hooded sweatshirt and wrapped it around her.

"My roommates are going to be there, so unless you want the awkwardness of meeting them, we'll have to do your place or find a third option." I said.

"Candace is getting picked up for a sorority thing around 9:30 tonight. If you can be a little patient, we can use my dorm room." Molly said hopefully.

We walked back on campus, past all of the activity, and I offered to buy her a hot cocoa at the student center to warm her up while we waited for her room to be empty.

The lounge area was a little less crowded when we sat down with our cocoas in the plush chairs. The news was still on the campus, and the volume was turned up on one of the national news outlets. Molly excused herself to go use the bathroom, and I turned to watch.

"I'm speaking with blogger and amateur journalist Michael Greenleaf on the subject of the 'campus miracle' that has so captivated the nation's attention. Now, Mr. Greenleaf, you claim that there are five cameras that should have been in position to capture the action yesterday, but we have only seen footage from three of those cameras." The reporter welcomed her guest.

The blogger suggested the crash was captured by two more cameras, and that the government was sitting on the footage, releasing only what they wanted the public to see.

The two argued about information being withheld from the public. The journalist called the blogger a conspiracy theorist, and the blogger attacked the journalist's ethics and credibility.

The 24-hour news station showed the location of the 5 cameras. Looping gifs were overlaid on the map over those camera's location. The two missing cameras were shown with a map of the accident, and arrows showing where they had been pointing. Molly and I had likely been seen by those two cameras when I froze time.

Molly just looked at me as she returned from the bathroom. She could tell that something was wrong by the look on my face. I held her hand, as I stood up.

"Come on." I told her. "This crap will rot your brain." Motioning at the TV screens. My mind was racing, as we went down the stairs headed for a quiet lounge area. On the way we passed the health office. The information window was shut, but Molly grabbed a handful of condoms from a basket on the counter outside, shoving them into her purse. She looked up at me and smiled.

"What?" She said "A girl can dream!" I laughed and took her hand. We found the lounge area empty except for a young man playing on a piano and a pair of women with notes spread out on the couch around them. We took a seat against the window where no one could hear our conversation. My mind was trying to figure out who might have seen me. Was my hood enough to protect my identity? Had Molly been recorded running after me?

Molly interrupted me from my thoughts: "So you've just sat on this ability for the last five years, not using it more than once? I can't imagine the self-control that must have taken." She said admiringly.

"Not really. I just kind of... built a mental wall around the switch. I don't even think about it most days. I wanted a normal life, with normal friends who like me for being me. With this... thing, locked away, it doesn't factor into who I am. I can be Travis Anderson - engineering nerd."

"Just so you know, it's that engineering nerd that I was chasing the other day, and the engineering nerd that I'm taking to bed tonight." She looked up at me expectantly. I nodded. "I will still admit to some curiosity, though.

"So you've really never told anyone about what you can do? Why not your parents at the very least?" She asked.

"I was going through puberty when it started. That's kind of the age where you stop telling your parents what's going on in your life, and especially what your body is doing. When I started using it to..."

"Spy on girls?" Molly offered up.

"Yeah... I was so ashamed, and I knew my parents would disown me if they found out about that. My brother and I were never that close, and eventually I decided that it was safer to stop using it and pretend that it wasn't a part of me than to admit it to anyone."

"What did you tell your parents about your hamster?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"I told them that I took him outside and he ran into a bush. We looked for him for an hour, and they grounded me for a week being so irresponsible. I got off easy." I said. Molly squeezed my hand, sympathy and concern on her face.

"What's it like? I mean is it like in the movies when time stops, like the matrix?" She asked, excitement in her voice.

"Visually, kind of. You can't see the air currents, but can see the droplets of water in the air, and people and animals frozen in action poses, that part matches. Honestly, while I'm in there, it feels sterile. The air doesn't move, though you can breathe it. It doesn't really smell like anything. There's no sensation of hot or cold. I could grab a red hot poker without a burn, or handle dry ice. They'd feel no different from a room temperature object.

"In a way, it's a little like being out alone at night, when the world is asleep. It can be peaceful for a while, but eventually you get the feeling that you don't belong there. While I was recovering for my prom night, if I hadn't been sick and sleeping, I would have gone crazy from the still silence of it all." I said.

"So, I get why there are no noises, but can you make noise?" Molly asked. "Like if you throw something, can you hear it hit a wall?

"Yeah, I can put my energy into something, and it will dissipate as sound waves through the air." I replied.

"So when you took your hamster through, let's say you 'activated' him." Molly used finger quotes as she said the word. "Can you 'activate' things inside, like air or food?"

"I think so..." I said. I've never run any experiments or anything, but I have to imagine that I did activate some molecules of what I've touched."

Molly asked more and more questions about details, and even suggested some experiments she wanted me to try. I reminded her that I didn't use my powers, and would be happy to never use them again. I certainly wasn't about to risk some unforeseen consequences.

"I know you have a rule. I would love to see it, though. If you froze time and we went outside, it wouldn't be so cold? She asked. I nodded. "We wouldn't have to wait for Candace to leave. We could do it on the grass in the middle of the cameras, and they'd never see us." There was more than just excitement in this fantasy of hers, Molly's breath was heavy with lust.

"We could do it in every classroom on campus... on the bar in the student center... we could fuck on a crowded dance floor while everyone else is frozen mid-step." Molly's breath was heavy now, and I could see the blush creeping down her neck and onto her chest.

This fantasy was driving her wild, and I could see her hips swiveling slightly. "I bet we could get into the police station, and do it in lockup, or in the student rec center while everyone is frozen on their treadmills... we could go do it in the locker rooms with naked people all around us, oblivious of our presence..." and then she looked up at me, her fantasy broken. "I'm sorry. I know that you still feel that what you did was wrong. I shouldn't have brought that up. I was just thinking out loud and I..."

"It's fine." I reassured her. "It's all academic anyway. No matter how much I want to give you your fantasies, it just isn't worth the risk. For either of us." Molly tried to hide her disappointment, but it was clear on her face.

Just then my phone chimed. I checked the text message, and saw that it was from Lee:

"After 9, and still not home 'studying' going well?"

I responded with "Don't wait up."

Lee replied a minute later with "Atta boy! Git some!" I smiled, but didn't reply.

"It's close enough to 9:30 if you still want me to take you home?" I offered. Molly's face lit up and she jumped to her feet, dragging me with her.

We walked briskly past reporters who were trying to squeeze one more interview in before the end of the night. We were asked twice, and Molly declined for both of us.

"That's the fifth time I've been asked for an interview." I said.

"Really? I lost count at 25." She responded.

"They're just trying to increase the sex appeal of the story by interviewing the prettiest girls on campus. I bet you broke a few hearts when you declined." I said.

"I'm already a sure thing, you don't have to butter me up." She responded with a smile, and then in a lower voice, almost a whisper, "But please don't stop."

We talked about her family on the walk to her dorm. She was an only child, with divorced parents. They stayed in the same town, and she spent time with both growing up. She had a half-sister from her father, but she was 7 years younger, and had just started middle school this year.

As we found our way to Molly's dorm room, we saw Candace on her way out with some of her sorority sisters. She still wore sweats with no makeup, which Molly explained was an image exercise where they get tips on makeup and clothes, and had to show up bare-faced and ready to change.

Molly showed me into her room. I walked in first, and the door slammed behind me, like a springing trap. I turned just in time to see Molly launch herself into my arms. She couldn't get her legs spread enough to wrap them around my waist because her pencil skirt was too tight, so she hiked it up and tried again.

The second time she was successful, wrapping me up in arms and legs, and crushing her mouth to mine. I could taste lip gloss as my tongue tentatively licked her lips, but then they parted, and her tongue met mine. We explored one another's mouths and tongues for what felt like an eternity. Her mouth was sweet, warm and wet.

Molly's hands moved from their position behind my neck, and she explored my arms and shoulders, breathing heavy as she marveled at what she found. She wiggled out of my arms, and removed my sweatshirt from her body, but leaving the green shirt on.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." She said, and she slipped out the door, latching it behind her. I looked around the room. It was tasteful and feminine. It smelled good, and I realized that I could smell Molly's natural scent in the air mixed with another person's. I put my nose to Molly's pillow to enjoy just her smell for a few moments.

I kicked off my shoes and socks, since there is no sexy way to take those off, and no man looks good in nothing but socks. I left everything else on, and looked at the pictures tacked to a corkboard on Molly's closet door. There were separate pictures of her with a woman that must have been her mother, and a man that must have been her father.

There were 4 poster-sized paintings on the wall above her bed, and I noticed that they were all signed M. McG. They were beautiful - colorful and abstract, but clearly well thought-out, with repeating patterns and straight lines.

Molly returned as I was admiring the paintings.

"These are beautiful. Yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, art was going to be my backup plan if engineering doesn't work." She replied modestly.

"You certainly have the talent for it." I said.

"Thanks." She replied, and shimmied out of her pencil skirt. She wore garters to hold up her stockings, and I was stunned at the sight of the gorgeous woman before me. She made a show of lifting the hem of her shirt up slowly, revealing inch after inch of her taut stomach, continuing until her shirt was only around her arms, held high above her head.

She wore a black lace bra, which matched a black lace thong. When she threw aside her shirt, she stood with hands on her hips. "Don't stay dressed on my account." She said with a smile.

I was kneeling on the bed, and tore my shirt off over my head in a single, smooth motion.

"Nice." She said, scrunching up her nose. It was an adorable gesture on her, but lasted only a moment, as her smile returned.

"Not so bad yourself." I replied.

"Oh good. I was going for 'not so bad'." She said with a playful smirk.

"I would have guessed you were aiming for captivating, breathtaking and incomparable. You hit your mark perfectly." I said as I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. My erection had been straining against my left leg, and it felt great as it sprung free and tented my boxer-briefs.

Molly closed the space in between us with a single step, her eyes on the pole standing horizontal, straining to be free from the last fabric holding it prisoner.

"Is this for me?" Molly asked, gripping it through the fabric. She took my sharp intake as a 'yes.'

"You're not going to make me wait to open my present, are you?" She asked, looking me in the eye as she licked her lips, her grip tightening around my length. "We could go on two more dates if it would make you feel..." She stroked me hard. "...better."

I tried to play it cool with a "Be my guest." But my breathing gave away the effect she was having on me.

With teasing fingers, Molly walked her way into the waistband of my remaining garment, and yanked it down, giving a little giggle as my cock sprung free.

"Ooh! You've got a nice dick." She said, wrapping her fingers around it, and giving it a lick from base to crown. When she reached the tip, Molly gave it a little kiss, then sucked just the head into her mouth.

"Baby, you're just vibrating with energy here." She said, pulling her mouth off. "Let me take care of this, and then you'll last longer when we get to the really fun part."

Molly sucked me far back into her mouth, then took her hand off of me. She pushed her head forward until I could feel pressure at the back of her throat, before she backed off. Her hands found my feet, then slowly, sensually massaged up my legs, pausing on my calves. She continued up until both hands were on my ass, where she squeezed a handful, and pulled me forward into her.

Her thumbs moved to my hips, and provided just enough pressure to push me away before she slammed me into her again and again. My fingers found their way to her fiery red hair, and I combed them through her soft, cool locks.

"Mmm." She moaned, her mouth full. She looked up into my eyes and couldn't help but smile up at me. She kept pushing and pulling me, increasing the rhythm as I tightened my grasp on her head. I could feel my climax building, and I warned her as it started. Molly pushed me as far back in her throat as she could manage, holding her breath as my seed flowed down her throat.

When she finally let me out of her mouth, there were tears in her eyes, but a giant smile on her face.

"That was amazing. I've never experienced anything like that, and you looked so good doing it." I told her honestly, Molly's smile just grew.

"I'm like that kitty that got your cream." She giggled.

Molly pushed me onto her bed, and climbed on top of me, kissing my chest and nipples, while rubbing her thong-clad crotch up and down my naked thigh. I kept running my fingers through her hair, marveling at just how soft and perfect it felt, and enjoying the way the low light shone off it.

When I began to harden once again, Molly sat up, and without a word, turned around and released her bra clasp so that I could see the motion. With her back to me, she kicked off her high heels, rolled down her stockings, and then slowly shimmied out of her thong.

She turned around agonizingly slowly. Her hands ran up through her hair, spreading the long red locks across her shoulders. Her breasts were the first thing to come into view as she turned. Small, pink nipples stood proudly at attention on perfect round orbs. Her cup size appeared to be somewhere between a large C and small D. They looked out of proportion to her long lean frame, but were clearly natural.

Molly stalked over to me, wearing only her necklace and a smile. She stopped just before she reached the bed, picking up a condom out of her purse on the ground. She climbed on top of me, straddling me, then leaned forward, bringing my hands up to her breasts. I was so mesmerized that I had forgotten to touch her, or maybe I was afraid that she wasn't real, and was afraid to break out of this dream.

Molly rolled the condom onto me while I kneaded her breasts, gently pulling and twisting the nipples, which got several approving gasps. Molly sat forward, bringing her breasts to my face. I indulged her by sucking one nipple into my mouth as I squeezed the other.

"Ready?" She asked, when I could feel her position me at her opening. I nodded, and she pulled back her head to watch my face as she slowly sunk down on my length, taking me in slowly. The need and joy in her eyes as they stared into mine was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Molly described her first experience with sex as being like a drug. She was sharing that drug with me, and like her, I was hooked. I wanted to feel exactly like this for the rest of my life.

"You okay?" She panted as she bottomed out.

"Never been better in my life." I breathed out. "Literally. I've never felt this good." That earned me a smile from Molly who slowly started swiveling her hips.

"I've never been with a guy who fills me up the way you do. It's like it's hitting every spot perfectly." Molly began moving forward and back, rocking her hips, and riding me. "If you decide that you never want to do this again after tonight, you have to at least promise to let me make a dildo mold of your dick." She gasped and closed her eyes, little fluttering tremors gripping my cock.

"Trust me, I'll be back for more." I assured her. "I think you just got me hooked on your drug." She smiled down, before leaning in for a sweet kiss.

Molly rocked and bounced on top for what seemed like an hour while we kissed and explored each other with hands, lips and tongues, though it was probably only 15 minutes.

"Travis, I need..." She gasped. I understood what she needed, and flipped her over, immediately pounding into her from above while her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, god yes!" Molly cried out. "Just like that, just like... Oh god, I'm cumming!" Molly's pussy clamped around my cock, almost squeezing it out. I kept pushing back and forth at the same pace while Molly squealed through her orgasm. There was a pounding on the wall from the neighbors, and Molly clamped a hand over her mouth, giggling.

I kept moving, slowing my pace as Molly enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"You didn't come?" She asked.

"No, I was too busy enjoying yours." I replied.

"Maybe I shouldn't have given you the blowjob. If you don't finish soon, I'll be too worn out for round two." She said as she sucked my lower lip in her mouth and bit it. "...or round three..." bite "...or round 4." She sucked on my top lip, but only licked it.

"Alright, but if I'm going to finish, I want to see you come again like that." I said with a smile.

"Deal, but maybe remind me not to be so loud this time?" Molly whispered.

I began pumping my hips into her again, hard but shallow, and I could feel the tension building in her body. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of Molly's hair. Putting my weight on my forehead and knees, I moved my hands down to the smooth globes of her ass, gripping them tightly as I fucked her with everything I had.