Suck in the Moment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my climax approaching as hers hit, and the feeling of her wet pussy, clamping on my cock pushed me past the point of no return. I groaned into the pillow and her hair as she fought to stay silent, failing with little panting moans as she bit down on my ears and neck.

I rolled off of her, and lay on my back. Molly cuddled up, laying her head on my shoulder and running her fingertips through the dark patch of hair on my chest. We both lay panting for a while, catching our breath before Molly jumped up and offered me a bottle of water, taking one for herself. I accepted, drinking nearly half the bottle in one gulp.

The water in my belly immediately made me have to pee, but Molly curling up on my side felt better, and I decided it could wait.

"Seriously." Molly said. "I have a business proposition for you." She turned her head to look up at me, mischief in her eyes. "Dildos cast from your penis. Make them in all different colors, some with vibration, and some without. I'll take one of everything."

We laughed together, until I really had to pee. I asked her for the bathroom, and she told me that I would have to go to the men's bathroom down the hall, and across the stairwell form the women's hallway. Conveniently, she happened to know the passcode to get me into their bathroom.

I wrapped the condom in a tissue and pulled on my underwear, jeans and T-shirt to cross the hall. Molly's dorm didn't have private bathrooms like mine, and I was glad I was dressed as a couple of guys were throwing a football down the hall as I passed on my way to the bathroom.

I relieved myself, then freshened up down below with some wet paper towels before heading back to Molly's room. I opened the door to the girl's hall when I noticed two men in suits knocking on Molly's door. Molly opened the door, and I could see the men show her something in their wallets.

"Molly McGuiness? We need you to come with us." The older of the two men said.

I slunk back and slowly closed the door.