All Comments on 'Sucking Her Dick at the Theatre'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
Nice

Wish I had a place like that to go too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

Wish it was me. Would love to have a place like this were i could go. Love to-do CLEANUP could be MALE or FEMALE. Love to suck cum out of stuffed asshole.YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too hot

Love stories that make me hard. Love stories that create a fantasy world that I can visit from time to time. Thee Playhouse is fantasy heaven!! Great job, well-written, fast-paced and to the point. I can almost smell the jizz...

gomaco9gomaco9over 9 years ago
Me too!!!

I too would love to have a place likely that in my little jerk water town.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years agoAuthor
thanks guys,

Tampa is the place to be. Lots of places here similar to Thee Playhouse. I just wish I could get there more often. That place is A-Dick-tive! Cum on down!

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
2 for 1,,

2 of my favorite fantasies,,,, sucking lots of cocks and sucking off a CD Yummmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Theater sex is always great!!

When he laid down nude on the sofa, I would have been the first one on his back, sticking my cock up his ass, watching him suck off the guys standing around him. What a sexy, hot thought that is, makes my cock hard right now thinking about it!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years agoAuthor
Theater sex is always great,,,

...Hey, Dude, it wasn't "his" ass; it was MY ass! That was one fun night! Glad you enjoyed hearing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
theatre sucking

we used to have a place here in Hamilton Ontario called showworld where I would slip on a nice pair of panties, stockings and short skirt before entering the theatre to suck other men off. I really enjoy making other men cum either in my mouth or having their erections spurt thick white cum all over me while being fucked hard or sucking anyone who presented their hard cock to me. The place has been closed for awhile, so off to Tampa I go... good work, I was masturbating the entire time I was reading your sexy story mmmm.

13thChildofLeeds13thChildofLeedsover 9 years ago
Great story

I've been trying to find such a place near me. Would love to reenact your tale and drive home soaked in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I go to a theatre in Sydney. It has a mix of middle aged and older guys. I wear panties and nylons under my pants. I look for an older guy to suck, I am 48, there is no shortage, sure it takes a little longer to get them off but my mouth usually gets filled. As I suck, I release my trousers, i let them fall. This usually gets a reaction, either from the guy being sucked who usually cums or others in the room who now move closer to get their cocks sucked. If i feel someone rubbing my nyloned legs i know that usually leads to my cock being stroked, my hole fingered, followed by a hard cock pushing into me, all of which i like. Last time i was there it was a bit quiet, there was only 4 guys there, a young guy was blowing a guy, i got to blow an older guy who i reckon had not cum for some time by the amount of cum that shot into my mouth. He left, i looked up, there was only the young guy and me. I was sitting down,he moved over to me, a bit quiet, yes, as he dropped his trousers. He had nylons on, presenting his cock to me, i took it, moving my hands up his legs and cradling his balls as i sucked him,his hard cock emptying into my mouth as he thrust forward. I was hard, he turned, fuck me, kneeling on the chair in front, holding the back, his nyloned legs spread. Never happened like this before,i moved behind him,positioned myself and with a sharp push, i entered, he groaned and after some small movements back and forward i was fucking him, not lasting long before depositing my sperm deep in him. I see him often there now,usually bent over getting fucked as he sucks. I don't mind, i still get my dose of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun in tampa

Loved your story. First, is it true? Second, How recently did you go to the playhouse? Wondering if it's worth checking out on a Friday afternoon or Saturday afternoon? Which time do you think is better?

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
Fun In Tampa

Yes, all my stories are true. There are way too many real adventures to resort to making up stuff!

Playhouse is still there. Friday nights are the best. 10:00PM until. Do both theaters. Saturday afternoons are good too! Pace yourself and stay all evening and into the night for the real fun.

Go around the corner and down the street to Fantasyland on Friday and Saturday night for more couples. A lot of cock to suck there if you play it right. The Glory Hole Booths are great. Let me know if you go to either place.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Gender confusion

I really hate it when a writer is talking about a trans-woman or CD and keeps switching between genders. You kept switching between him/his and her from one sentence to the next, and even switched it in a single sentence. Pick one gender label and stick with it.

BonemealBonemealalmost 8 years ago
Great story, I loved it!

Humm I would love to be that guy/girl. bottom or top. I love sissy stories and wished I could be a sissy but I look too masculine. Keep up the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
theatre sex

wish i could find a place to suck multiple cocks. i want to see what a mans cum tastes like. your hot story is making me look for an adult theater

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

LOVED your story!!!!!,,,,Im a 61 yo latin bisexual male and Ive had somewhat similar experiences minus the getting all naked, and getting fucked. I'm STILL waiting on getting fucked in a theater!!!,,,,THANK YOU for bringing back great memories of my old cock sucking days and nites at a local adult theater that is no longer in business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cock

I love cute tranny cock and ass. Licking a well used tranny ass and feasting on the multiple cum shots is just fabulous. Good for you.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Public

sex is awesome, luv to bi on the median of an Interstate being fucked bi two cocks, with two n my mouth and women chewing on my nipples, and gnawing on mu balls!!!

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
I really NEED

to walk down mainstreet with white nectar dry splattered on my face!!!

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
I luv

to receive BJs, butt as my cock no longer works, I a restricted to giving them. which I also luv

KwhyKwhyabout 6 years ago
I want it

Great story. I just wish it was me on that couch with about 10 guys taking turns. I can jack off to that story for a long long time now. Thanks

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story I would never have the nerve to do that, but I can still fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good stuff

I’ve been aroused by trannies for a while but haven’t been able to come across any, I like em small w no titties and average cock ... I’d fuck it and et it do me too

gcs2718gcs2718about 5 years ago
Hell yeah!

I want to be this guy, sucking off men and she-males while others are gang-banging my horny ass, filling me with and covering me in cum! Super hot story.

nakedstevenakedstevealmost 5 years ago
thee playhouse

I've had my cock sucked numerous times there!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 5 years agoAuthor
Nakedsteve

One has to wonder if perhaps I have had the pleasure...?

joguyjoguyalmost 4 years ago
Hell yes!

that's the way to have a good night out sucking plenty of hot cock and cum down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Horny as hell

Wish I could have been there, or maybe you have a video?? Lol

SissySeanetteFagSissySeanetteFagover 2 years ago

I love it I want this ... I want to be a cocksucking cum guzzling cock riding sissy gurl... I need to get some balls and go to the adult theater The gay side.. all dressed like a sissy slut... I want to stay there all day long... I am in BUFFALO, NY my name is sean carey...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To me there is nothing better than sucking cock and getting fucked bareback in front of others. I love when others watch and even hotter when they record it. I am not shy and love being everyone's bitch be it at adult book stores or a public park... I will do it any where.

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

I love going to porn theatres, adult video stores and bathhouses. At all of them I always suck many many cocks and often get my sissy man-pussy fucked.

Please tell us more stories like this one. It's so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
594 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...