All Comments on 'Sucking Her Lover's Cock'

by charlessmythe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Supper

A truly thoughtful wife to have the hot tub warming a load of cum for her husband's supper. Much more thoughtful than the wife who only served a crock pot full of chili.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anyone...

...who generates so much hate from Anony deserves respect.

Just sayin'....

...as an Anony...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just bad

Pretty much the whole point of writing in the first person is to know what that narrator is feeling. There is none of that here. He just does things without a thought, without a feeling. If you're going to make the guy this detached and this much a non-entity, write in the third person. In the first person this is god awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ideal cuckoldry, perfect wife

That's the kind of cuck I'd like to be and the kind of wife I'd appreciate.

Just feed me that first load then feel free to fuck her and let me eat the cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That was good

I've never done this, I wouldn't say that I never will though.

Very hot story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never say never

Sucking cock isn't as bad as some make it out to be . I use to suck my friends cock when he, his girlfriend and I would be involved in 3sums and I would also swallow his load when he came. His girlfriend use to tell us how hot it was to see 2 guys sucking cock and swallowing hot cum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I miss those days

when my wife and our friends in the neighborhood did this to me. 4yourpleasureiam

jackbirdjackbirdover 6 years ago
cuckold

My ex-wife use to cuck me and I miss it. The first time it happen a friend from her high school came for a visit. It was a ex boy friend she told me about. I told her about my past encounters with guys so she knew I was bisexual and it would turn her on as we had sex telling her. We were out back grilling drinking by the pool. It was a hot day after we ate and many drinks latter Donna my ex said she was going for a swim and stripped naked in front of both of us and dove in. Mark and I looked at each other shrug our shoulders and got naked and jumped in. Donna told me Mark was hung and she was telling the truth. I got hard Donna noticed and said Mark Jack is turned on by your cock, She looked at me said why don't you suck Mark I want to watch. Mark hopped up on the side of the pool spread his legs said here it is. I looked at Donna she had a big smile on her face. I went over to him grabbed his cock started stroking him. Donna got up on the edge next to Mark. Looking Donna in the eyes stuck my tongue out licked Marks cock it jumped to life. Looking at Donna as I took Marks cock in my mouth. Donna said fucking hot started playing with her tits and pussy. Mark had his hand on the back of my head as I bounced up and down his shaft. He said here it cums you better swallow it all. He exploded in my mouth I swallowed most of it but left some in my mouth. I got up kissed Donna pushing some of his cum in her mouth she exploded in a orgasm. The rest of the day and night we all had fun.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Wow

What a lucky man he is having a wife that arranged for him to suck cock and get his ass fucked.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"After that she was always bring [sic] home strange men for me to suck before they fucked her. Last time, she brought home a case of HIV, for me! Who could ask for a better wife..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome! I think I’ve always been like that. I always have a desire to suck a man’s cock who is showing interested in my wife even if he’s just flirting with her or simply looking at her. There’s something about that turns me on like crazy.

I had my first experience with a young man that live next-door to us. It had only been three weeks since we had brought the new baby home and my wife’s breast were huge, the young man next-door already had a keen interest in her but now he was really desiring her. I always encourage both of them but until she started nursing the new baby nothing had happened.

Then one dayI came home from work early and my wife was breast-feeding our new daughter and at the other breast was our young stud neighbor, my wife was stroking his cock while he was milking her, it was the most awesome thing I’ve ever seen! My mouth began thirst and water for his cock and that’s when my wife pointed at it inviting me to suck him while he was at her breast. I jumped on it like a wild animal and while he was milking my wife I was milking him. I drank his love cheese like it was a milkshake and shared a little bit of it with my wife with a kiss..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got so hard pretending it was me sucking and being fucked by Bruce. I almost came thinking about him cumming in my mouth and asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i always cry every time my wife lover make me suck his cock, he always cum as soon as he see my tears, slap my face and make me swallow

Claudia69Claudia696 months ago

Good story! Anytime the wife brings a guy home I know that I'm going to taste some CUM,from a creampie or straight from the Cock..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous