All Comments on 'Sucking Ken Ch. 01'

by desires2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I disagree with you. Give me a nice hard cock to suck then swallow his cum. I'll take that anytime over a smelly pussy.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
I;d

luv to have a regular suck buddy, Although I'd do all the sucking as mine doesn't work any more. Still prefer women, butt cock sucking and anal reaming are good hobbies/ Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have a regular buddy

Met a guy on CL and we met up a couple times for coffee to get to know one another. He was as scared as I was, horny, too. It wasn't until a couple missed times of scheduling until we had a hit. I'm in my late 50s and he in his late 60s. Both our wives are post menopausal and neither have any sex drive. We both knew what we wanted.

He came to my house, and we sat around, both scared. Finally I mentioned we should start. He sat next to me, played with my cock through my jeans, then unzipped them and went under my underwear and pulled my cock out. I still remember his moan and whisper, "big." I'm not a giant, perhaps 7 1/2" x 6 1/2".

He leaned down and took the head in his mouth and started jacking a bit. He continued working my cock with his mouth, and then grabbed his own dick. "Cumming"... he moaned around my cock. Sucking my cock actually got him off! But his sucking didn't stop and within a minute or less, I felt my nut rising. When I started to cum, he started moaning around it and took every drop! The nicest thing was, he was careful about my sensitivity and stayed away from the head when my cum was over. I estimate he kept my cock in his mouth for another two minutes, searching for any lingering sperm he could work out of me, before pulling off.

It was great. We sat around and BS'ed, I showed him around my shop, until about an hour passed. Then I asked him if he could do me a favor. To get on his knees and I would jack until hard and then he would finish me with his mouth. I guess he thought I offered him chocolate chip cookies! I jacked for perhaps 5 minutes while he was on his knees with his own cock hanging out. I forgot to mention, where he told me he had a 6" cock, I'd guess it was barely 4". No matter, as soon as I was close and he wrapped his lips around it, I was watching his cock raise hard as a rock and when I started spurting, his did too!

Now we get together a few times each month. He sucks me, jacks his cock and cums when I do. I'm happy with the situation, so is he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

Like the author I have no desire to have a romantic relationship with a guy... but when it comes to just pure no-strings-attached sex, yeah, I'll take cock over pussy any day. I'm mostly a bottom anyway so sucking cock or - better still - being fucked is hotter than having sex with a woman. And - even when I've topped - give me a guy's nice tight (and clean) bum over a woman's loose sloppy cunt any day. And it's true: men almost always make better cock suckers than women.

(I think the same can be said for women: i.e. they're still going to prefer cock to pussy - way more fulfilling, lesbian "sex" isn't really sex. But what if more and more guys discover how hot gay sex can be? There are going to be a lot of jealously horny, cock-deprived women out there... too bad!)

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

I'm a 'straight' married female and I thought this was HOT! I would love to watch 2 men enjoy each other sexually maybe even let me let me help them with and extra hand or tongue! To me there nothing more erotic than watching a man jack off...the sounds....oh my! Keep writing and I keep reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To dreamer 3366

I have a girlfriend who loves to see me suck cock ( I am 45 and Karen is 48 - we are both twice divorced ) when we met I told her I was bisexual and she accepted it openly .. she worked in a hotel with a diverse crowd of people and was friendly with a guy called Rob who she invited over for dinner one Friday night after work

Rob was a little taller than me and very pleasant company .. Karen shocked me by telling Rob that my dessert was to be his cum ( she obviously told him of my desire to suck cock )

I knelt between his legs whilst he lounged on the sofa and sucked him off as Karen videod me doing it ... she also fingered herself to an explosive climax

Let me know if you have ever done anything like it ?

My name is csucker and I’d love to hear from you on here ...xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was hot

I can't wait to feel a guys cock slide between my lips like this.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
another me too but slightly different

I opened the story because I'm going through a major bicurious thing right now, as many guys about my age apparently do. But the beginning of the story where you talk about finding the right woman - I love women and pussy. I only have lust for cock not guys. - I really clicked with that. I've pretty much thrown in the towel for finding a woman to settle with so here I am, looking into mutual cock sucking which frankly, I never ever thought of as an option. But now the thought of a hot 6-7" cock in my mouth just does it for me. Glad you found someone. I'm going to click through to see if you wrote about it. Maybe you hit a grand slam and she's into the bi thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so gay mmmmm love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

isnt itwonderful thought, cock down my throat. this guy is so lucky. i wouldlove a cock down my throat, cuimming me full.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

iu like sucking cock stop by, i swallow, 313-720-4287

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My masseur taught me how to deep throat training me to take his 7 1/2 thick cock over six months I love it and blow him every week when. we meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous