All Comments on 'Sucking Ken Ch. 02'

by desires2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
abbhiabbhiover 6 years ago
Very hot...

I am like the author... I enjoy both men and women and a threesome involving a wife is the ultimate pleasure

midgetmidgetover 6 years ago
nice.

great story. cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sooooo hot!!!!

Loved the story line and looking forward to their cock sucking threesome. A male fan of straight cock whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot, can't wait for the next instalment

I wish I could get my wife to do something like this. She's 100% straight so she's definitely not interested in an MFF threesome - and neither am I. But I am super keen on an MMF threesome. Like the author I'm not gay in a romantic sense but sexually, yeah I'm definitely bisexual, maybe even a bit more gay than straight.

I've been with other guys since we've been married - she knows nothing of this. I know (but she doesn't know I know) she's been with another guy once. And I suspect - rather than know for certain - that she's had maybe a couple of other hook ups with guys. It doesn't bother me, I find the idea of her with another guy - as long as it doesn't lead to any romantic entanglements - a turn on. And as long as neither of us catch any bugs what's the harm?

Still, I just don't know how to tell her I know about her one night stand (stands?) - she'd probably deny it. And if I told her I was secretly bisexual she'd probably want a divorce! It's nice to fantasise though...

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Hmmmmmm

I like your stories. They are very authentic in the read and content. I'm straight but bi-curious and after reading your stories would love to spend an evening visiting/talking/exploring possibilities with both of you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

Hope you're considering more chapters!

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 4 years ago
Hot story

IIt made me hard thinking of how it excited her. I guess that is a fantasy of mine to be in a 3some where the woman is turned on by directing the men and watching them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous