Sudden Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers

Her analysis of Danny as an alpha-plus male was correct, but Danny wasn't dumb, and had long ago learned to relinquish the role of Chief for that of Indian when circumstances suggested. He could follow orders with the best of them. He grinned down at her and nodded, started slowly cycling their bodies together again.

Sparkles splattered themselves through her belly. Just the re-initiation of movement made it clear that however much she had enjoyed herself so far, there were a lot more responses still trapped inside her.

He had taken her at her word, and was concentrating on his own pleasure now. Long, hard, fast strokes, and much deeper than any to date - through all of this, he'd held something in reserve! She was boggled, decided to simply enjoy the marvel. His face was tightening, sweat popping out everywhere. She liked being responsible for this reaction: was it possible that he was going to come as hard as she had? Maybe. She studied his face, wondering if he was actually, good god, going to come with his eyes open and in full contact with her? She shivered at the thought of the intensity and connection that would bring. More goose bumps.

As she began to meet his thrusts with her own, she shifted her hands from his face, wrapped her arms around his neck and said "It's every woman's prerogative, I believe, to change her mind. I want to make this just as intense and intimate as I possibly can, and right now."

Danny looked puzzled: she kept on, grinning at him: "Danny, it seems I've become very tired of trying to maintain some sort of stupid impersonality. It just doesn't seem to fit the situation any more - that is, if it ever really did, which I don't think was the case. If you wouldn't mind? Kissing has always been for me the ultimate in intimacy, which is why I banned it earlier..."

She pulled him to her, his puzzlement vanishing as their mouths met wide open and eager. The kiss lasted unbroken through the minutes until he came. She would never have believed that she could feel every little twitch and jerk of his cock inside her bottom, much less feel it perfectly mirrored in his mouth and tongue, but she did. And half way through his orgasm he pulled his face from hers, managed a strangled "Look at me!" and stared straight into her soul as he finished. That profound contact was unlike anything she had ever encountered. Nearly too intense to handle, but she could easily see becoming addicted to it.

As they lay cooling, his hands never stopped for a moment, she was the ultimate kitten, her whole body and soul were purring. She raised herself up on an elbow, put a fingertip on his lips, and whispered "Two more hours! Plenty of time for a rematch, and maybe even some more lessons? My turn to see what I can do for YOU!"

Danny reached to kiss her yet again and nodded. "You bet. And how about next week, same time, same place?"

She couldn't have been more pleased to agree.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
310 Followers