Sudden Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers

Ryan had Lauren's waist and pulled her away from the wall. He was moving them towards the bed, while their mouths were feverously continuing to attack each other. Finally they had neared the foot of the bed. Ryan pushed Lauren back and she landed in a seated position on the bed.

Ryan looked down at her. All his 6'4" height was now on display for Lauren, as she was now seated at his waist level, peering up at his large frame.

Ryan smiled and winked at Lauren. Then he slowly pulled off his shirt. Lauren was speechless. His upper body was even more perfect unclothed. His pecs were bulging and Lauren got her first look at his chiseled abs. Lauren's pussy was practically dripping wet, she was so hot.

"I'm waiting for you" Ryan demanded looking down intensely at Lauren, then looking at his crotch. Lauren could see his large bulge in his pants and realized what he wanted of her. She was surprised by his brazen demand, but so turned on by his aggressive nature.

Lauren reached for his belt and started to undo it. Then her conscience hit her. You have one last chance to stop this now, before it goes further, she told herself. But that didn't stop her. Her hands quickly undid the belt, then the buckle and zipper of his pants with the zeal of a kid at Christmas. She pulled down his pants and froze at the size of his huge black dick. She couldn't wrap her head around the size of it. Her husband was alright sized, but Ryan's dick easily had several inches on his and was also extremely thick.

Lauren froze for a split second admiring the large black dick that was at face level with her. Then she grabbed onto with one hand, but her hand wouldn't even reach all the way around it. Then she wrapped the other hand around it and starting stroking it with both hands. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Here she was in her younger, black co-worker's bedroom, stroking his huge cock.

"Suck it" Ryan said firmly.

Lauren immediately followed his direction, and started to wrap her mouth around his dick. She had never been so turned on to be sucking a guy's cock before. In fact she had never really enjoyed oral before. But the pure size of Ryan's dick caused an immediate response with her. Lauren had to open her mouth as wide as she possibly could, just to barely squeeze his cock in her mouth.

Lauren started bobbing up and down on his dick. Because of its shear size, she could only take a couple of inches in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah" Ryan let out her expression of pleasure, as he placed his hand on the back of her head. He started applying pressure down on her head and she realized he was expecting deeper sucking.

Lauren stretched her jaw open as much as she could and plunged the dick deeper into her mouth and throat. Lauren was taking his dick all the way to the back of her throat, bobbing up and down more quickly now.

"You really know how to suck a dick" Ryan exclaimed.

Excited by Ryan's approval, Lauren continued, now at an even faster pace. Sucking up and down on his massive unit, nearly gagging on it and she thrust it to the depths of her throat.

While Lauren was furiously sucking his cock, Ryan had begun to bend down and reach his hand towards her legs. His hand slid up her thigh, disappearing under her skirt. Lauren's body instinctively made her spread her legs. Ryan was now rubbing Lauren's mound on top of her black lace panties. He then pulled her panties to one side, and now his fingers were sliding into Lauren.

Lauren was so wet, she was practically dripping. His fingers were now rubbing Lauren's clit. She start to moan a little, but her mouth was so stuffed, not much was audible.

Lauren momentarily stopped her vigorous sucking of Ryan's dick, to catch her breath. Ryan, noticing his opportunity, grabbed the Lauren's skirt and yanked it off. Then he quickly pulled the panties off too.

"Ready to be fucked?" Ryan firmly asked.

Lauren looked up and nodded, completely following his lead. Lauren scooted back onto the main part of the bed and laid back and spread her legs for Ryan.

"Turn over" Ryan said firmly as he got into the bed following her.

Not quite understanding his meaning, she opened her legs wider and lifted them so that he could enter her.

"No, Bitch! Get on your fucking hands and knees!" Ryan said grabbing her hips and twisting her into a doggy style position. Lauren was a little shocked as she was spun around onto her hands and knees. She had never had been in this position before. Matt was purely a missionary or cowgirl sex position type of guy. She was also slightly embarrassed at the position she was now in. Marketing executive completely naked on her hands and knees readying herself for the company's intern.

At the same time the anticipation was making her more excited that she'd ever been. Ryan scooted up behind her and started to rub his cock up and down along her pussy, teasing her. Then suddenly with a quick thrust, Ryan shoved his cock into Lauren pussy.

Lauren let out an animalistic moan. Ryan starting pumping back and forth, going deeper and deeper into Lauren's pussy. Lauren was in ecstasy, she had never been so filled before. Ryan's cock was exploring depths of Lauren's pussy never touched before. Within 30 seconds started feeling herself go over the edge.

"Oooohhhhhhh" Lauren screamed as an intense orgasm rocked her body.

Ryan continued pumping "That's right Bitch, you like that black cock don't you!" Ryan then grabbed her hair and jerked her head back to a 90 degree angle. He continued pounding her hard while having her hair and head yanked back.

Lauren was moaning louder and louder. "Tell me you love that black dick, Bitch!" Ryan demanded as he continued to fuck her hard and fast, burying his cock deep in her.

Lauren continued panting and moaning and could feel herself building to another orgasm. "Say it Bitch!" Ryan demanded, louder this time. He jerked her head back a little bit further with one hand, then aggressively spanked her ass with the other.

"Ooooh..I...love...it" Lauren choked out in between panting to the hard fucking she was receiving.

"You love what?" Ryan yelled.

"I...Love...Your...Huge...Black...Dick...Ooohh!" Lauren shouted out in between her moan, instantly her body was launching into an intense second orgasm. Her body shook violently as her pussy throbbed ecstasy.

While Lauren was enjoying the aftermath of the second orgasm, Ryan suddenly stopped. He grabbed her hips and flipped her back over on her back. Lauren was happy to let him manhandle her. He shuffled around her body and was now kneeling next to her head jerking his cock.

When Lauren came to it, she opened her eyes and saw the monstrous black cock inches from her face as Ryan was jerking his cock.

"Uuuurrrgggggg!" Ryan let out as his giant black dick unloaded a huge load all over Lauren's face. Lauren, caught off guard, her mouth half open while watching him rub himself, got a big splurt of the cum in her mouth, while the other part blanketed the right side of her face.

The warm, salty cum caused her to half gag, then her throat instinctively swallowed it down.

"I like you Ms Bowers. You are one freaky slut" Ryan complemented her. She still laid there in complete aftersex ecstasy. Ryan got up from the bed and had went to put some clothes on.

Oh shit! What time is it?, Lauren suddenly thought, remembering that her husband Matt was getting back in town tonight. She glanced over at the alarm clock near the bed. 9:30? Fuck, I need to get going! Matt will be getting home anytime now! Lauren thought.

"I need to get going Ryan" She sputtered out, flustered. "Where is your bathroom so I can clean up?"

"It's down the hallway on the right side" Ryan responded, pointing.

Lauren quickly hopped up, grabbed her clothing and shuffled down the hallway. Suddenly her guilt was hitting her.

"Whoa! Hey baby!" An unknown voice called towards Lauren. Lauren lifted her head and saw a tall black man staring at her as she was in the hallway moving towards the bathroom.

Oh fuck! Lauren thought, Does Ryan have a roommate? She was so focused earlier, she hadn't even considered that Ryan might have a roommate. Now she was standing completely naked, save for what little the clothes she was holding concealed, with her face covered in cum, and some strange black guy was staring at her. Lauren didn't say anything but rushed to the bathroom and shut the door quickly.

Oh fuck! What have I done, Lauren thought as she saw her reflection in the mirror. Cum still drinking from her face, her makeup was smeared, and her hair disheveled from the hair pulling Ryan administered. She heard two guys voices and then some laughter, imagining that Ryan's roommate was congratulating him.

Immediately her spirits sunk, guilt struck her hard. She could feel a big pit growing in her stomach, and she started to cry. What have I done? Lauren asked herself again.

After her momentary breakdown, Lauren realized she needed to snap to it and get back home. She cleaned up as best she could and redressed. She quickly said goodbye to Ryan and jogged out of the apartment. As she she was rushing out, she saw the roommate again, and rushed past him.

"Come back soon!" He smirked, grinning ear to ear, and winked at her.

As Lauren drove home, she tried to come up with a story for her late arrival to tell Matt. But she couldn't help but be distracted by a faint smell of cum on her face.

Luckily, when Lauren got home, her husband wasn't there yet. She rushed in and jumped in the shower to wash the scent of sex off her body. As she showered, it all continued to hit her. She continued to feel an inexplicable feeling of guilt for cheating on her husband of 15 years. But other feelings started to creep back in. Underneath her guilt, strong exhilaration at the naughtiness of all she had just done.

At that moment, she realized. This was only the beginning...

timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers
12