All Comments on 'Sudden Trouble'

by b4ngb4ng

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

Really? You think we're suckers for reading you? Why would you say something like that? This is pretty good and got better as it went along. Some odd things in the beginning but you have a voice, enough so that I stuck with you all the way to the end only to be called a "sucker."

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Damn dude

You have to keep the story alive, you just have too

b4ngb4ngb4ngb4ngover 6 years agoAuthor
i love you reader

it was an endearment. don't be offended. *muwwwwwaaah* kisses.

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Nice

I don't think that I wasted my time and it's a nice read. I hope you continue your story. I loved the way the son didn't took advantage of his drugged mom more like a lover who cares and not like a horn dog. I would really like to see the emotional bondings getting stronger between them, but it's your story and obviously it will take some of your time. But I have enjoyed it throughout. Thanks for sharing.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Best story I've read on Literotica in a LONG time

I'd love for you to continue this story, but regardless, please keep writing. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
Great story

Keep it cummng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONLY AN ASSHOLE WOULD INSULT HIS OR HER READERS....

SO WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

ROSES ARE RED... VIOLETS ARE BLUE.

HERE'S MY APPRECIATION, YOUR FIVE STARS BECAME TWO.

AND GUESS WHAT, DUMMY. THE SUCKER IS YOU.

b4ngb4ngb4ngb4ngover 6 years agoAuthor
Here's a poem for you my beautiful amazing reader whom I love even though I'm a twisted psycho at heart:

Roses are red,

This much is true,

But violets are purple,

Not fucking blue

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
I may be what you say I am.

I liked the story however you could have used an editor to clean up the story. I may read the continuation, if you decide to write it. I do hope you clean up the obvious mistakes. Perhaps if you read your own story, you could fix it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I loved the story and had a few laughs with words. I would like the second chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good story!

I loved it! Long but worthwhile. You just knew that she would fall for her son for you gave enough hints. She was not in love with her husband any more. But ... when she became honest as her son insisted she must be - she became "Liberated" as she said herself. I would love to read a follow up! You have writing talent and I do not see any mistakes as someone said here. Maybe I am naïve but I always go for and like a good yarn! Thanks for sharing!!! 5-Stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Hey b4ngb4ng, thanks so much for writing and sharing this story. It’s an excellent one and probably the best I’ve read so far. Please continue writing and sharing it, you’re an awesome author. Please do not mind those morons saying bad about it as they are simply idiots who think with their dick/cunts only. 5 SHINING STARS for you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful.

I really loved the detail and the characters you have created in this story. Especially Finn. I wish you would continue it and only hope you will continue it.

Ps. Lovely poem you have left us. 😂

-L.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still high in the ranks of the best written Mom-Son love stories out there.

More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userb4ngb4ng@b4ngb4ng
Bang bang...he shot me down. Bang bang...I hit the ground. Bang bang...that awful sound. Bang bang...my baby shot me down.