Sudden Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles," I coughed through my cry. "Please don't do this to me, Charles." I cried harder. "Don't do this to our family, Charles—please!"

This time Finn pushed a lot harder, successfully plying my arms from around his neck effortlessly. "What are you talking about? What's dad doing?" He asked, looking at me with a fire brewing in his clear blue eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed, looking at him again. "Charles." I cried, attempting to wrap my arms around him again but he pinned them down at my sides.

His brows scrunched together. "Mom? I'm not Dad."

"Daddy." I said breathlessly, leaning forward, inching towards his face.

"Look at me!" He insisted. "Do I look like that person to you?" But alas...yes, he did look like that person in every way.

I eased my bottom forward, pushing tightly in between his spread legs and rested my head on the crook of his shoulder. "I haven't felt like a woman in over 10 years, Charles. Why are you doing this to me?" I looked up at him beneath my eyelashes before slowly asking again, "Why?"

I slipped my sweaty wrists from his loosened grip and wrapped my arms around his smooth, tight back. He felt so good, so hard and firm. I wanted to bite him and see if he tasted as good as he smelled.

So I did, and the deep breathy growl he let escape his lips told me that he wasn't averse to my fervor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed my body against his, savoring the heat from his skin. And the muscles that shaped this young, amazingly defined masterpiece. I smelled him some more, wow he smelled amazing...like a fresh shower and something else. Like a man...

Shamelessly, I allowed my tongue to dart from behind my lips and sloppily ran a thick globule of saliva up the sensitive skin of his neck. Just as he moaned at the back of his throat, I closed my lips around the wet area. I did this again and again until he was all but panting.

When I pulled back he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were wide and darting all over the place as if he had no idea where he should look; his brows were wound so tightly it looked painful. The skin between them looked like an aging lizard lived there, and his teeth were buried so deep into his bottom lip they looked as if it was going to start bleeding at any moment. He was making a face I didn't even know he was capable of making.

"You seem tense." I said innocently.

His eyes met mine so quickly it was almost surreal. His pupils dilated when I licked my lips. "Mom?" He said so softly, I just barely heard him even though he was mere centimeters from me.

"Hi." I grabbed his face between my hands and gently pressed my nose against his. I could just barely feel his top lip tickling mine.

I played with it for a bit, rubbing the tip of my nose against his until I couldn't hold it in any longer. I grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth and felt him shudder under me. I sucked his lip between mine and sighed dreamily when he moaned because it was the sexiest sound I'd ever heard in my life. I repeated the same thing with his top lip and pushed even closer as I glided my tongue across his top row of teeth. Fuck he tasted amazing, but he was so stiff and unmoving that it was beginning to depress me. I'm not good enough for him. Why in the hell would he want me?

"You need to stop now." He whispered against my mouth. "Otherwise you're going to do something you regret...do you understand?"

"Did you not say that regret was necessary?"

"Not this kind," He pleaded, his voice desperate. "Do you even understand who I am? Do you know who I am?!"

I looked at his pleading, confused and uncharacteristically fiery eyes as he tried desperately to reason with me. I couldn't be bothered to listen though; all I wanted to do was touch and lick his perfect body...every inch of it.

I mounted myself on him, pressing my vagina against the pulsating rod beneath his basketball shorts and through my flimsy sweatpants. I rubbed my clit up the length of it and moaned with a high pitched cry. "Oh shit."

I continued to do that until I felt something begin to stir from the back of my spine. I threw my head back and screamed out in pleasure, squeezing his shoulder where my arm was wrapped around his neck for dear life. "Oh my God I'm so close," I cried, still grinding on him, my body flush against his. "Can I cum?" I asked.

"Jesus Christ." Finn whined, squeezing his eyes shut and resting his face on my shoulder so I couldn't see it.

"Daddy, please? May I cum?" I asked again, more forcefully this time. His hands were planted firmly on the floor.

I was about to explode. I couldn't even remember the last time I experienced this kind of pleasure, and he hadn't even done anything to me.

After almost an eternity I felt something dig into my thigh and it made me wince. Finn squeezed my leg so tightly I was positive that it was going to bruise. It was so visceral, and downright painful that it actually made my skin heat even more. I pressed my lips against his ear as I continued to grind against him, my hips rocking with a desperation I didn't even know that I had. He kept his face buried in my shoulder, not speaking, but breathing heavily and uncontrollably.

And it was just that. The feeling of his warm breath against my neck, his hand as it sunk into my thigh and squeezed the soft flesh, and everything in between that had me coming undone with an orgasm so intense that I thought it would blind me. I came so hard and gloriously that it made my already hazy mind turn to complete mush.

I cried out "Daddy!" as I let the orgasm rip through me, breathing sweet nothings into his ear.

"Uuuuuuhhhn" I moaned, drooping into his body and feeling the pleasure slowly die as the quietness of the room grew thicker and thicker.

I pushed away from him after a while and watched as something that looked like shame and guilt flicker across his gorgeous, perfectly proportioned features. He wasn't looking at me, or rather...he couldn't.

"Your turn." I snickered, sliding down his torso and slipping my hands into his shorts.

His entire body jolted back to life like a firecracker and he was on his feet before I could even find my mark. "Stop." He said firmly, holding his hands out in front of him as he looked down at me. I had to crane my neck up to the point of discomfort to meet his eyes and elected to sit back on my hands to get a better view.

"Don't be so shy. I'll go easy on you." I promised, trapping my index finger between my teeth as I stared at the tent forming beneath his shorts.

"You're high, mom...you need to—" He began.

"Words, words, words." I giggled, falling onto my back. I used one foot and ran it up his smooth leg. Finn wasn't hairy like Charles, completely smooth from head to toe; he also wasn't as scrawny as him either. Finn was thick and built and he had the perfect swimmers body. He had a rugged and dangerous look to him, scary and sexy all at once. How had I never noticed just how attractive he is? He was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous in every way. He looked just like his father when he was in his 20's if my husband had given the slightest fuck about how he looked and attempted to stay in shape...and shaved regularly.

"I bet you taste like cotton candy and sour patch kids." I whispered and then licked my lips, eyes trained on the bulge in his shorts and the V beneath his finely chiseled stomach that disappeared into them.

"Oh, I'm sure that I taste like neither of those things." He assured, his voice quivering. Finn looked at me lying on the ground a hot a heaving mess for a while before pointing to the floor behind me. "Drink the water and try and get some rest, okay?"

"What?" I said, dumbfounded. "You don't want to cum, too?"

"DON'T! SAY! THAT!" He growled, slamming his balled fist against the wall behind him. "Fuck!" Finn readjusted himself beneath those shorts, pulling them further up his narrow waist as he made his way out of my room.

"Where are you going?" I cried out, struggling to get to my feet and chase him out into the dark hallway. "Wait!" I jumped onto his back and he nearly toppled over from the suddenness of it. "I'm good, you know. Very good." I whispered in his ear. "Much better than any of the immature little tramps you've been with. Just give me a chance? You won't regret it."

He wrapped his hands around my arms and plied them from around his neck, but since my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, I wasn't going anywhere. "Let go of me. Now!" He growled. I could barely see anything, but could feel everything. His skin beneath my palms, my heartbeat as well as his own, and the cold, damp air riddled with sweat and lust enveloping my every whim. "Mom! Let me go!"

"I want you now!" I screamed out, not recognizing my own voice as it was high and needy.

"You're on Ketamine and Ecstasy; you'd fuck a horse if it shook its ass at you!" He replied as he attempted to peel me from his back with the assistance of the railing, pushing his body down and twisting it from my grasp. I fell off of him, using the rail to brace my fall.

"I don't care! I need you!"

"Do you?!" He challenged.

"Yes!"

"Tell me that when you're sober, okay? Then I'll believe you." Finn's eyes were a bit unfocused as he stared down at me so I couldn't be sure what he was thinking. All that I knew was I wanted him to squeeze me with those amazing arms of his and I would have done anything for it.

I swallowed hard, but nodded my head after that hesitation. "Can I at least taste you for now?" I begged.

"No." He said behind clenched teeth. "Don't touch me—" He seethed, backing away when I reached out for the waistband of his shorts.

"Just let me see it." I cried breathlessly.

"No." His voice was so amazingly rich and deep that it left me incredulous.

"Another kiss, then?"

"No."

I held out my arms. "How about a hug for my sweet, precious boy?"

"No, Mom."

"Saw right through that didn't you? Amazingly insipid." I muttered before pouncing at him again. He dodged me with ease, pushing my hands away from his body. "What kind of witchcraft is this?!" I yelled defeated.

He pointed at me, wow did he look angry. "Drink the water—all of it—and lie down."

"I CANT FUCKING SLEEP FINN! I CAN BARELY CLOSE MY EYES!" I screamed with my fists balled, shaking uncontrollably. "Just let me see it, okay? If I can just see it—I'll be able to sleep." I lied.

"I didn't tell you to sleep. I just told you to lie down! You need to lower your heart rate because you're burning up and wired right now."

"Just let me SEE IT!" I begged.

"Drink the water and lie down." He repeated, turned around and walked away.

My stomach dropped when I heard his bedroom door slam shut. I stood still, shaking and confused. I reached out, feeling the grit of the wall, compared it to the contrast of my own flesh. Got down on my knees and pressed my face against the hard, cool wood of the floor and relished how good it felt. "Oooh," I sighed, sticking my tongue out, I licked the floor. Felt good.

"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down—" I sung.

"GO TO BED!" A voice screamed from somewhere.

"Who said that?!" I cried out in fear and was met only with the cold moonlit darkness of the hallway. "Dreadful!"

Feeling brave and inquisitive, I pushed myself to my feet and began surveying my surroundings. "I had strings, but now I'm free—" My hand glided across the cold, brightly painted orange wall as I timidly creep down the dimly lit hallway. "There are no strings...on me...AHHHHHH!" I screamed...and I have no idea why. I may have hallucinated something. I curled myself into the corner and looked around, completely befuddled.

"For crying out loud." A deep voice came bellowing to me from a distance. I reached a hand out and tried to grab something, did that again, only catching the air. "Mom, get up."

"Who the hell are you strange figure?"

"Get up!" I stood quickly, felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, pushing my weak legs off to somewhere. I felt them buckle beneath me and toppled forward. Those same pair of hands pulled me from the ground and slung me into a dark room.

Finn pushed me onto the bed and pulled some covers over my head. He then exited the room and pulled the door shut. I stayed still in fear of upsetting the Babadook because he wasn't a very kind person.

The darkness was eased only by the swift moonlight that peeked through the curtains of this empty and lonely room. I watched idly as the tree beside the window blew gently in the summer breeze, and with my rapid uneven breathing came the overwhelming urge to cry. So cry I did, for the 700th time this week. Who the hell was I becoming, exactly? The real Yvonne never cried like this. I'm not me anymore...high as a hot air balloon and bawling like a 3 year old. This was far from what I expected for my life, especially after doing everything right, and perfectly. This isn't what I had planned for at all for fucks sake.

The soft billowing of branches hitting the window put me on edge, but was more than enough to make me so scared shitless I couldn't look from under the covers for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"von—? Yvonne....? YVONNE?!" I yelped at a hand on my shoulder, spinning around quickly. It was Alec, he was staring at me with a look of horror on his face; two cups of coffee in one hand and a brown bag in the other.

I looked around—ah...I'm outside of my office, near entrance to the building. "Alec..." I said weakly.

"Yvonne, why are you...? You've been standing in this spot for almost 10 minutes; I've never seen you this spaced out before. What's going on?" He asked.

"What...what day is it?" I asked, still holding the handle to the door.

"It's Sunday...are you sick? Your voice is all crackly."

"Did I come to work yesterday?"

He shrugged. "Of course you did, you never call off when you have a lot of work to do."

I felt my brows pull inwards and felt so much anguish twist through my words. "I was here yesterday?"

He just looked at me, confused. "Yes."

I shook my head and looked at him. "I don't remember being here yesterday."

His eyes seemed to wander somewhere, but they were back on me again in no time. He used his bag hand to grab the door handle from me and pull it open, motioning for me to go ahead.

We waited for the elevator; the silence made me anxious. I fiddled with my briefcase, stared at my black pumps, and readjusted my skirt several times before the elevator finally reached us. "You weren't quite yourself yesterday, boss." Alec confessed just before pressing the elevator buttons.

"Elaborate." I said simply, reaching over and taking one of the coffee cups from his tray.

He let out a breath, seemingly nervous about this entire conversation. "You were..." He paused. "How do I put this delicately?"

"Don't." I ordered.

He looked at me again. "You seemed...wired."

"What?" I bellowed, surely he was joking.

"You were acting like a meth head, Yvonne, and I only say this because I know you would never do something like that. You bulldozed through all of your work in less than an hour, you kept...talking to yourself...you wouldn't stop eating but you refused to drink anything." I pressed my hand to my mouth. "You were only here for about 2 hours but you finished everything, and you were just...strung out...the entire time. Constantly looking out the window, pacing...moving around and sitting on the floor."

"I've heard enough." I assured before taking a small sip of my coffee. "So I have no work left today?"

"Yvonne you finished all of your work for the next week yesterday." Oh no. "Yvonne?"

"What is it, Alec?"

"You took something didn't you? Something as substitution for your pain medication?" He asked quietly.

I clenched my teeth and the elevator doors slid open as it came to a stop. "I don't know." I said quietly. Stepping off, I headed for my office, locking the door behind me.

I placed everything in my hands onto the desk and then rubbed them together. I don't remember a damn thing that happened yesterday, and I only vaguely remember what happened the day before that. What I do remember is making me sick to my stomach. It's rocking my very core and making me fall into a state of self-loathing. I sat down at my desk and attempted to occupy myself with something to do, but it was just as Alec said—everything had already been taken care of. The rest of the day consisted of me fiddling with my things and reviewing my work over and over again.

When I got home I burrowed myself in my bedroom and curled up onto my bed like a ball, not even bothering to take off my shoes or change into my sleep clothes.

"Oh dear." I whispered at nothing, rocking back and forth. I'm sure that I must have looked like a maniac, eyes wide and hair sticking up in every direction from how humid it was outside.

I needed to calm down...my heart was steady and all, but my brain was a mess. I could hardly think straight and every single time I finally came to a logical conclusion that soothed me, something much more cynical would creep its way up my back and stab me in the ear.

Am I still high?? I didn't feel like it, I just felt uneasy over the fact that I'd been drugged out and tried to fuck my teenage son the other day right after using him as a sex doll. I was terrified over my immediate past.

Finn. Where the hell is he? When I woke up this morning he was nowhere to be found, and I can't remember yesterday even a tiny bit so I have no idea if I saw him then, either. I assumed that he went back to the dorms and took his bag of candy laced with drugs with him.

Oh am I going to give him an earful when I see him again...wait...can I even look him in the eye anymore?! Just the mere thought of having to speak with him after the events of the day before made me nauseous. I couldn't put this off though—the longer I refuse to speak to him the more awkward this going to become. I needed to speak to him, admonish him for bringing drugs into my DAMN house like this was some kind of brothel. I'm going to give him an earful when I see him. I'm the mother, and he's much more in the wrong than I am. Much more!

I could hear the front door open and close and it made me turn into a board. After a while, I finally garnered the courage to peek my head out of the bedroom. I scanned the stairwell to see who it was.

"Honey?"

"AHH!" I squeaked, jumping when my husband's face came into view from my left side.

I pointed at the staircase, "Where did you materialize from, Charles?"

He looked confused. "I've been in the house for a while now; it seems you're only just now noticing I'm here." Then it dawned on me—it took me a while to finally peek out that door...I was scared that it might be Finn.

"Charles, have you seen Finn?" I asked quietly, not looking my husband in the eyes.

Charles pushed past me and into the bedroom. "Not since Friday, why?"

"No reason." I assured.

He looked back at me as he undid the buttons on his dress shirt. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I blinked a few times, shook my head. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb, Eve...You've been acting weird for the past couple of days. Are you hiding something from me?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm not hiding anything from you, darling." I lied.

"Okay, then." He dropped the issue altogether.

Really? I've always hated that about him. He never pushes the issue and he avoids confrontation like the plague. It's vexing. However in this case I'm actually grateful for his ignorance and lack of gusto because this was not something that I could bring myself to tell him about.

"I'm...going to get started on dinner." I excused myself from the room, pulling the door shut behind me.

123456...9