All Comments on 'Sue Has a New Boyfriend'

by dcltrueleft

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could be me...

...except I have never pulled the plug on my relationship and Saturday is four years. Met on a dating site but relationship evolved into something different. The big difference is we are both married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow :D

Not gonna lie but I am basically in this situation now with a guy I met in Florida....I don't know if this is fiction or real life but if it is the latter than can you tell me how you dealt with it and kept it a secret for so long?

Again thanks for writing this,

Harmony

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A realistic depiction of a man flirting with disaster. But at least he didn't give into to a physical affair although he was in an emotional one, which is just as bad.

Perhaps if he put all of the effort into his marriage that he did with Sue he would feel that old spark again.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
Pretty Good

This was pretty good, although it left me a bit unsatisfied. I can't help wondering why, if you knew it would come to nothing, did you let it go so far?

DG HearDG Hearover 13 years ago
Decent start

I'll try and be honest with you . It is a nice start for a story but you need to add to it. After the Valentines contest, write some more chapters. Tell us more about each life and how the situation came to be.

Let us know what happened next. If the story is true then make up something that you wold like to see happen. You opened Pandora's box and readers will want more answers before their curosity is satisfied.

You can go in almost any direction with this story. I did give you a five since your new and I feel you have good potential.

With respect

DG Hear

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago

I don't really want to know more, and I certainly don't want him to make something up.

I thought it was an interesting story of how easy it is to fall into an emotional affair. You are not the first man to find hismelf "weakened" and you won't be the last. And in truth emotional affairs are even more painful and hurtful than physical affairs because they mean that there were emotions there besides lust.

Since you have admitted that this is essentially a true story I hope you take the one poster's advice. Sparks fade over time but with some effort you can bring them back to life. Hope everythign works out for you.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awww

Such a sad tale. I hope it's not from personal experience. Good luck in the contest.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

An antidote to the other happy ending stories in the competition - a sharp stab of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sometimes it just hurts

Good story, been there done that, but its part of life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous