Sue The Reluctant Porn Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue continues her casting couch interview with Paul
2.5k words
4.28
66.5k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to take this seriously, and not question my direction." Paul said as Sue dressed back into her dress and panties. "I don't mind if you act naive, that's normal and I'll leave some of that in to show you are new. But if you want to get paid you need to act professional."

"Let's begin" Paul said after he had set up two additional video cameras.

"We have a new girl here today, Sue is 28 years old, first time in front of the camera?"

"yes."

"I'm glad to meet you, Sue." The interview lasted around fifteen minutes, and revealed how naive Sue was about sex and the adult film industry. Sue had never been with another woman, never tried anal, never had a threesome, never even seen a porn movie.

At one point, Paul asked, "How do you feel about black people?"


"I don't-- they're fine ... I mean as long as-- I mean-- I don't have a problem with blacks--" Sue was clearly flustered.

"Have you ever dated a black man?" Paul asked.

"No." (fuck no!!) Sue was thinking.

"But you don't have a problem with black people?"

"Not at all."

"Enough preliminaries, lose the dress." Paul instructed.

Sue stood up and slowly removed her dress.

"Those are impressive boobs."

"Thanks," Sue blew Paul a kiss "You're too kind, and yes they're real." Sue was doing her best to act enthusiastic.

"I love your long nipples." Paul said.

"Thank you." Sue said coyly.

"Play with your tits."

Sue lifted her breasts, gave them a squeeze to show how pillow-like they were. "play with your nipples." Sue was getting turned on in spite of the situation. "Pull on them." Sue did. "Can you suck on your nipples?" Soon Sue was sucking on her nipples. "That's great." Sue continued to sucking on her nipples, she was getting turned on.

"Do you like you enjoyed that?" Paul asked.

"Yes." Sue said but with a BIG smile.

"Are your panties are wet?"

Sue nodded. Her panties were drenched!

"Strip." Paul said. Sue slipped the panties off her hips and down her shapely legs, tossed them playfully to the side. "Your pussy lips are impressive." Paul said. "I bet you enjoy getting eaten out?"

"Sometimes."

"Open up your pussy." (-how embarrassing-) Sue spread her pussy lips. "Play with yourself." Sue rubbed her sensitive clit. Soon, Sue was about to cum. Almost there...

"That's enough." Paul said (-she was so close-) Sue reluctantly stopped playing with her pussy. "Turn around, kneel on the couch." Paul directed. Sue turned (-how humiliating-). "Spread your ass." Sue spread her ass with both hands. "Beautiful ass." Paul said.

Paul approached, he sat on the couch next to her ass. "Keep your cheeks spread." he leaned in and kissed directly on Sue's asshole. (-What the hell?-) Paul kissed and licked the inside of Sue's generous ass. Paul stuck out his tongue, licked directly on her asshole. Outrageously, Paul licked for a several minutes, he inserting the tip of his tongue into Sue's asshole. Sue felt his tongue probing her. Sue was embarrassed but also excited. Sue had -never- felt anything like this. Sue was about to cum, was close, very close, she began to cum. But all of a sudden, Paul withdrew his tongue from her ass, Sue was halted on the edge ecstasy. Paul gave Sue a slap on the ass. Smack!

"Now give me a big kiss." Paul said.

Sue, dreading this, Paul was fat, ugly, old enough to be her father, and on top of all that his tongue had just been up her asshole.

Sue smiled weakly, "love to." (-not-) she thought.

Sue looked at Paul's pug face, her stimulation was gone in an instant. Paul leaned in for a kiss, Sue met his lips. Sue kissed him, closed mouth, but it was apparent that was not Paul's desire as his tongue snaked into her mouth. Sue had no alternative but to accept his tongue, she parted her lips. Paul, loved having this young woman at his mercy, he forced his tongue deep into her unwilling mouth. Sue closed her eyes unable to cope with this assault, Paul grunted obscenely with his tongue still in her mouth. Paul was taking his time, as if he wanted to draw this out for as long as possible. This was not a loving passionate kiss, it was quite obscene and grotesque, as Paul continued to probe Sue's mouth while at the same time he pawed her breasts and nipples with his unrefined hand, pinching and squeezing her nipples.

Eventually, Paul, slid his unwelcome tongue from Sue's mouth, to suckle her neck and finally her delicate ear. "kiss me back." Paul whispered, he pinching her nipple hard. Sue gasped in pain, but made it sound like passion "yes..." she panted. Sue, took Paul's face in her hands, looked deeply in his eyes, she extended her tongue provocatively. Paul opened his mouth their tongues on display, then Paul opened his mouth to allow Sue's tongue to dart inside. Sue extended deep, into Paul's mouth. "Mmmmm Mmmmm." Sue purred with her tongue still in Paul's repulsive mouth.

Paul slid a hand between Sue's legs, found her wet pussy and jammed a finger in, Sue squeaked in surprise but she was so wet that it didn't hurt. Paul returned her kiss while playing with her slippery pussy. His palm pressing on her clit, Paul worked a second finger inside. Paul now had two fingers deep in Sue, and her clit was starting to tingle. Sue, placed a hand on the back of Paul's head to kiss him deeper, with passion and desire for the first time.

Paul picked up the tempo with his fingers as well as his tongue, Sue felt his tongue deep in the back of her mouth. -Gross- Sue was thinking, yet her body was longing for release, her whole body was on edge. Unbelievably, Sue was very close to orgasm, felt it building. Sue responded with a truly obscene kiss.

Paul slid out of her mouth, trailed his tongue down her throat. "yes." Sue said weakly. Paul began to suck and bite her throat, painful but exhilarating. Sue squeezed her legs together to trap Paul's hand on her pussy. Paul wiggled his fingers, he could feel her vagina constricting, he bit her neck even hard, and her climax... Was... INTENSE!! Sue screamed. "YESSS, FUUUCK, YESSSS!" Sue had NEVER felt such overwhelming excitation, her body stiffened and trembling. Paul, biting her neck like an animal, which only intensify her peak. "Oh-hh my g-god!" her orgasm continued "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sue screamed.


After a time, Sue began to relax, slowly she regained her senses, and realized Paul was biting her neck. Sue pushed him away in disgust. Paul gave Sue a sharp look, she took his meaning and began to lick and kiss all over his face and lips and then deeply again in his mouth. Paul gazed into her eyes, and gave her a wink.

"Having fun?" Paul asked.

"Um, yes." Sue said.

"On your knees, give me a blow job." Paul said.

Sue slid onto the floor, in a supplicant position. Sue reached up and undid Paul's belt and pants. Paul was wearing cotton boxers, Sue pulled those down as Paul unbuttoned his shirt exposing his stomach. Paul had an average size penis, and circumcised, like her husband. Sue reached out with her hand to stroke it. "Take off my shoes and pants." Paul was seated but scooted towards the edge of the couch giving Sue access. Paul's penis was not fully hard, Sue leaned in, licking the underside. Sue could smell a musky scent mixed with sweat. Sue took Paul's penis into her mouth. As Paul was not fully erect, Sue was able to engulf his entire cock without any trouble. Sue began to slide his penis in and out, mindful of her teeth, Soon Paul was at full hardness. For about five minutes, Sue worked Paul's cock with vigor, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Paul's cock was now rock hard, and Sue was not able to accommodate it in full. Paul decided to give some assistance, his hand found the back of her head, and a handful of hair for good measure. When Sue bobbed down, Paul forced his entire cock in. Paul's cock entered the back of Sue's mouth, into her throat causing Sue to gag, tears filled her eyes. Sue tried to push away but Paul was too strong. Paul eased off allowing Sue to breath a moment before again thrusting in. Sue was frightened, struggling to pushing him away, straining for air. Paul toyed with the helpless woman, forcing his cock deep again and again for quite some time. Spit streaming out of Sue's mouth and down her chest. At length Paul pulled completely out of her mouth, but still holding her by the hair, turned Sue's face towards the camera, to show how messed up she was, face streaked with mascara, bloodshot eyes, drool entirely covered her chest.

"Not bad." Paul said.

-asshole- Sue thought.

"Let me get more comfortable." Paul said, removing his shirt and socks so he was completely naked. Ugly bastard Sue thought.

"Sixty-nine?"

"love to." Sue said although she was repulsed.

Paul adjusted the cameras, before stretching out full length on the couch. "All right pretty lady." Sue settled down on top of him, her lithe form draped over his lumpy body. Paul, nibbling on her clit, and worked his tongue into her wet pussy, grabbed her derriere roughly, spreading her ass wide for the camera. He has a lot to learn about how to treat a lady Sue thought. Sue lowered her mouth down on his throbbing cock, with this angle she was better able take him without gagging. Sue completely swallowed Paul's cock. The tow lay like lovers for several minutes until Sue felt another orgasm beginning. Sue started grinding her clit all over Paul's face his tongue buried in her womb, her pleasure was blatantly on display as she started to wriggle. Sue came for the second time, not as powerful as the first, but with powerful intensity. Soon, Sue lay exhausted on top of Paul, sucking softly on his cock.

"Let's fuck now bitch." Paul said crudely. Paul lay on the couch, his body covered with beads sweat, his dick slippery with her saliva. Sue, was reluctant but straddled him, hesitated a moment before easing her pussy down on his cock. Sue was embarrassed and guilty to be cheating on her husband with this vile man. Paul pulled her down, Sue thought he wanted to kiss her mouth, but instead, he was pushing her mouth down to his hairy breast. Pervert, Sue thought as she sucked on his sloppy, hairy boob. Sue had never done such a vile act, as a little turn about, Sue bit down on his nipple playfully. Paul gave her a swat on the ass, hard enough to leave a mark. Paul pulled Sue up roughly by her hair, and took Sue's right breast into his mouth, Paul sucked her large breast into his mouth and began to bite her tender flesh.

All this time, Paul was thrusting in, to meet Sue as she rude up and down on his cock. Paul was a powerful man and he was giving Sue all she could take. Sue needed to get his teeth off her poor breast, pulled up until her breast popped out with smacking noise. Sue bent down to kiss Paul deeply, her tongue danced with his, as they continued to hump in union. With each thrust, Paul pulled her ass apart as if he was trying to break her in half. She was not enjoying this abrasive treatment at all.

Finally, Paul did something yet again that revolted Sue, he jammed one fat finger into her ass, Sue had never had anyone do such a vile thing. "Ouch, that hurts." Sue implored. This was crossing the line, but Paul held her firm, thrusting his cock forcefully into her pussy while jamming into her poor asshole with his index finger. Paul was getting a glassy look in his eyes. He's going to cum in my pussy Sue thought. However at the last instant, Paul pushed Sue off of his cock, tumbling her to the floor he manhandled her to a kneeling position as he took his feet quick for such a fat man. Paul aimed his cock in her direction. "Open your mouth cunt."

Stroking his cock in his right hand, Paul erupt with great force. One stream shot out hitting her ear as she was not quite in position, the next spurt full in her hair, another strand went straight into Sue's mouth. His cum was warm and slippery, Sue gagged by reflex. Paul was not done, he aimed a load right into her eye, that stung a lot, another landed on face and another on her chest, Sue could not believe how much he was cumming, the filthy bastard. Finally his balls were empty. Paul instructed Sue to gather up his mess, Sue did so, collecting the stringy globs into her right hand. Sue gathered an impressive amount considering that much had landed in her hair or on the carpet.

"Swallow." Paul said. Sue brought the mess up to her mouth, stuck her tongue out tentatively, it was not a strong taste but it was bitter and salty. Sue forced herself to slurp Paul's semen into her mouth but her throat revolted at the slimy mess, and she started to gag. She spit back out into her hand.

"I said, swallow." Sue did and this time managing to keep it down this time.

"Well done angel," Paul said "did you have a good time?"

"not really." Sue said.

Paul put his clothes back on. "I'll make the tape and send it out tonight, I expect to hear back in a few days. I look forward to working closely with you in the future."


Sue got dressed, regretting that she did not bring anything more suitable for the ride home. Sue looked at the time and was shocked a full two hours had passed. Sue's body was sore in several places, her neck was well marked by Paul's teeth as was her right breast. Her pussy was sore, from rough treatment.

Sue prayed to god that the porn shoots would not be as bad. Sue thought a porn scene would be like having sex with her husband. Sue drove home, imagining what filming might be like. She'd meet a producer who would offer her a lucrative contract, film a few scenes a week, her leading man (men) she corrected herself would be handsome and they would make passionate and tender love. She could work one or two days a week, she could tell her mom and Bob she had taken a part time job. And in a few short months Sue could pay off her debt and her life could go back to normal.

To be continued.