Sue's Nipple Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Bill first buried his face between her bra covered tits for a few seconds. As he pulled back an inch or two he caressed her breasts but was careful to leave her nipples uncovered by his hands. He studied them visually through the bra and said, "I appreciate all of your efforts; I hope you've satisfied your obsession. Obviously I've always loved your breasts and nipples. If your nipples are bigger that's great but if they're not that's fine too. At the moment I'm just glad they're no longer off limits- I've missed them a lot over the past couple of weeks."

Bill reached behind Sue to unhook her bra. As he drew the bra off his eyes focused intently on the nipples she'd hidden from him for nearly three weeks. He loved the big reveal but was almost disappointed at seeing that her stretched nipples were exactly as he'd expected but not as he'd fantasized. They were definitely pronounced. The disappointment was that they weren't as obscenely big and hard as he fantasized they might be. He knew he had to praise Sue's effort and he did love what she'd accomplished so he said, "Wow. They're great. You should certainly be proud of what you accomplished."

His mouth promptly enveloped her left nipple. The contact caused Sue to gasp as she'd missed his mouth as much as he'd missed her flesh. His enthusiasm was obvious as the stretched flesh quickly expanded far beyond anything he'd experienced before. While the look might not have been all that he'd hoped for the feel was pretty great. He guessed the nipple he was tonguing could be a full inch long. It wasn't hard; firm would be the better word. Sue's excited reaction confirmed that she was probably more sensitive- an unexpected benefit they'd both enjoy. Indeed, Bill was sure an orgasm would come soon if he kept up what he was doing.

He pulled away by a few inches to take a quick look and saw a long- semi hard bit of saliva covered flesh. While it wasn't the huge super- hard nipple of his dreams it was very sexy and he couldn't wait to suck on her other one. He glanced at his new target before moving over to cover her right nipple with his mouth. He saw a half inch long semi-hard nipple- dramatically longer than it had been before Sue's campaign. It looked a little tired- not the eager aching nub he'd hoped for but certainly sexy. Unlike her old barely-there nipples Sue was now offering very tangible sexual organs that were hard wired to her pussy. He was going to wake up this tired bulging nipple and make it double in size. It seemed perverted but hot. He was going to give Sue her first nipple-orgasm.

Bill's lips surrounded her right nipple. His tongue abused it and it grew in size and firmness. Bill thought of it as a fleshy switch to Sue's passion- one that he was going to love having in his mouth every day. His teeth joined his tongue in gently raking her nub while his tongue stroked it and kept it wet. As her excitement increased Bill started fantasizing about sucking on Sue's nipples every day and exhausting her through multiple orgasms. His mouth would replace the suction tubes; he'd maintain and perhaps increase the nipple enlargement she'd attained.

Sue relished his passionate attack on her sensitive nub. In less than a minute her body was at the brink of orgasm. She'd never had an orgasm from breast play before but had fantasized about it during her many boring minutes of nipple suction. In fact, she'd come to think of it as her entitlement. She'd enlarged her nipples for Bill's pleasure but felt he owed her sexual pleasure in return and it seemed logical that the pleasure should come through her chest.

Sue wasn't surprised by the sensitivity of her nipples. For the past week her fingers had toyed with her new nipples. She hadn't orgasmed since she'd stopped herself but knew Bill would make her cum. Her eagerness to experience his mouth on her nipples was one of the reasons she'd ended her program. Her declaring he couldn't touch her nipples had been just as hard for her as it had been for him.

As she neared climax Sue was hugely pleased with her suction accomplishments. She started wondering if Bill would want to suck on her every day and get her off that way. He'd love that; indulging his lust and giving her daily orgasms. It would swell his ego and his cock. Every time he sucked on her and brought her off he'd be extra horny and fuck her- probably giving her a second orgasm.

She wondered if his frequent sucking would make her nipples bigger as a side benefit. Her thoughts were interrupted by the wave of pleasure that swept through her. She was powerless to do anything but endure the 'little death'- something she'd be very pleased to do every day. Her hands clenched and her body stiffened. A short sharp "Oh! Oh!" signaled her peak. That was followed by an all-over spasm which in turn was followed by a sagging boneless state. She was exhausted but very content.

She gradually became aware that Bill was still tonguing her nipple. With her climax he'd become more gentle but was still playing with her. After a few seconds of recovery Sue pushed Bill's mouth away. "Don't make me sore, "she said. "Come back later for more. For now, fuck me."

Bill smiled and said he was more than ready. Using his hands on her body he urged her to stand and then guided her toward the bedroom and then to the bed. While she was still standing Bill deftly slid her panties off and then lowered her to the bed. With her cooperation Sue was soon lying on her back in the center of the bed with her legs spread- welcoming her charged-up lover. As he lowered himself between her legs Sue cradled her breasts as he stared at them. She squeezed them just enough to mound each one so that her nipples were proudly displayed. Each nipple still glistened a little with the remnants of Bill's saliva. "Suck on me every day. Make me even bigger," she panted.

Bill's cock twitched at her words. He moved forward between her thighs. His cock easily found her wet pussy and he plunged into her soft sexy tunnel. Thrusting deeply and then withdrawing almost all of the way - he fucked her forcefully. He was like an animal; this was not making love- it was a male claiming a female with lust as the driving force. Sue loved the lust that she'd created. It made her feel all the more sexy - prompting her to push back against each thrust while grunting with her own passion.

She taunted him by squeezing her breasts harder thus pressing her nipples outward toward him saying, "You like them don't you? My obsession might have made you nervous but you like my new nips, don't you?"

Bill grunted in response as he plunged into her, "Yes. I love you."

Bill's hands moved to grasp her ass- lifting it and holding it a few inches above the bed for full control. He then drilled into her even deeper than before with Sue gasping as she felt him fuck her almost violently. Reducing Sue to a ragdoll Bill plunged into her repeatedly as deeply as possible using his hands on her ass for extra leverage.

She gasped and groaned as he penetrated her- it was almost too forceful but she was loving every minute. He was soon nearing his climax. He could feel the pressure building up in his balls. She was so wet that the friction he needed was simply not there. He knew he'd cum soon but was frustrated as he couldn't quite get there. The only solution was to pound into her again and again- changing his angle a little to seek more friction but relying more on animal instinct than logic.

Finally he could feel his cum moving up through his cock. It took a few seconds but his cum eventually exploded into her. He made a strange noise- something between a shout and a laugh as he spurted into her. The first spurt felt strong and gave him the relief he needed. It was followed by several much weaker volleys that drained him of his strength and left him almost frozen in place. It took several seconds for him to gather his thoughts and think about moving. He'd stay where he was but his arms couldn't hold up his upper body for too much longer. Rather than collapse on Sue he made the great effort needed to rise up, move to the side and flop onto the bed.

As Bill lay exhausted next to Sue she said, "I'm going to contact a plastic surgeon. I wonder if collagen injections could make my nipples really stand up without deadening them. Would you like that?"

Bill just smiled as he thought of how lucky he was.

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12