Sue's Nipple Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, I'm glad you liked them." After the couple relaxed for a few minutes Sue explained that her nipple suction efforts had hit somewhat of a roadblock since she felt ready for stronger suction but couldn't find a practical suction device. She explained about the options she'd found and the practical problems with each.

Bill responded by saying, "What about Sally? She works with latex, body suites and things in her work at the movie studio. Couldn't she create some nipple covers that could be used with a pump to suck on you? Something like the nipplette things you described but with more surface area and softer- like they use in special effect masks. She could custom fit something and build in a suction cup with a tube that would run down or to the side where the air valve would be out of the way."

Sue was temporarily speechless. The idea was perfect but she couldn't imagine asking her sister in law, Sally, to create nipple suction devices. She also could never ask the woman to feel her up and 'custom fit' the devices to her breasts. Finally, Sue said, "In the abstract your idea has merit but I can't tell Sally I want to plump up my nipples for my perverted husband's sexual pleasure and want her to play with my tits to create custom latex suction masks for them."

"Well, I understand it would be a little embarrassing. She's my sister- how about if I ask her for you?"

"You're going to talk to your sister about my tits and how you want my nipples bigger?"

"Well, yea. It'll be awkward but if she can do it think about the results. My cock is stiffening at the thought of you wearing custom suction covers during the work day and my getting to peel them off at night to find your nipples even bigger than they were in the morning."

"Perv. You're probably getting hard just thinking about your sister touching me there."

"Well, yea. That's true, too. But seriously, if she can help I'm sure she'd be glad to and it's not like we're doing anything illegal or immoral. My broaching the subject will be the most awkward moment. If she's not receptive that'll be the end of it. If she agrees to help she can presumably do the planning or design on her own. You'd only be involved for a fitting if everything's a go."

"You make it sound so easy. I'm the one who has to strip in front of a relative and admit I want my nipples tortured to be more sexually attractive. I then have to stand there while this relative does whatever touchy feely things she needs to do with my nipples and tits. After that I have to see her at holiday parties and dinners- pretending that she's not wondering how much bigger my nipples are than when she touched them."

Bill responded, "Okay. Okay. I still think she's a great resource but I won't talk to her unless you say it's okay."

The next morning Bill said he still thought Sally's cosmetic and special effect movie work was a great resource that should at least be investigated. He said if it worked they could even seek a patent and possibly sell the technique for a profit. Seeing Sue's stony look he changed course to suggest that Sue buy the cylinders and a pump to see if that approach was viable. Sue said she'd already reached that conclusion and would be ordering a pair of the tubes that when she was next on line.

Sue took Bill by surprise when she added, "I haven't ruled out your idea about asking Sally for help. I just want to try the less embarrassing options first. Risking the fabric of our extended family is the last resort."

12