Sugar Fix (Craving Sugar 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

The guy was around 5'10 and looked completely out of place with the rest of the crowd in jeans and a casual shirt. He was stood behind Sugar leering at her and then towards his friends a few tables back. I began to walk towards them. The guy glanced towards my direction a diabolical expression on his face. As if in slow motion, his hand moved towards Sugar planting itself squarely on her ass.

Sugar instantly turned, and realising it wasn't me pushed his hand away. His smile was sickly as he tried to grab her again.

Sugar tried to push him off with her arm. I pushed my way through the crowd of people heading towards the bar. Sugar raised her arm to swat the guys arm away as he attempted to grab her again. The son of a bitch. The guy grabbed her wrist forcefully making her wince. My blood boiled a deafening roar going through my ears.

I felt my muscles tense and relax as if I was shaking off the cobwebs and accessing the damage of time and absence from the gym.

I felt solid and whole for the first time in an age. My eye's seemed sharper, my mind clearer.

I eyed the guy up. Not even a fair fight, not even for this rusty old git. Poor son of a bitch didn't know what was coming his way.

Forcefully I shoved his arm almost knocking him off balance. Sugar broke free of his grip holding her wrist tentatively. Using my arm, I ushered her behind me.

She caught my glance for an instant; she stared into my new eyes. The side that had been hidden away. She looked scared. Sugar didn't recognise these eyes.

The guy squared up to me instantly, his breath rank of alcohol and cigarettes almost making me gag. "What the fuck you think your doing grandpa Munster?" His voice dropped my initial appraisal of his age to early twenties. A pint and a fight boy. "I said what the fuck you looking at old man?" His eyes defiant and challenging yet meeting a cold, hard stare that gave no ground.

The guy pushed my chest with both arms trying to throw my balance, I felt Sugar flinch behind me. "Don't do that!" I said holding fast.

"Or what?" He said pushing me again.

"I said. Don't do that, you deaf boy?" My voice was low and slightly aggressive.

"You want to make something of it?" I started a slow count to ten. The guy pushed me again before I got to seven. "You want to do something old man."

Eight.

"Don't worry legs." The guy looked over my shoulder at Sugar "I haven't forgotten you. We can have some fun in a minute.

Nine.

The guy's shoulders moved back preparing to push me again.

Ten.

This guys day was about to become a whole lot shittier.

My fists thrust forward with force connecting with each side of his chest throwing him back satisfactorily. His head snapped towards me, his eyes glaring with hatred. His right shoulder dropping somewhat.

Don't do it kiddo.

His ego kicked in. My arms tensed waiting for his turn, his attempt at a punch. His whole body turned. His fist coming for my left cheek.

My left hand gripped his at the elbow. My right hand grabbed his collar. The guy's eyes bulged as I leaned forward and head-butted the guy full in the face. It was a smooth move, well delivered. It had been reigned off to half its potential. The resulting impact compressing his nose. No point putting the guy in a coma.

The guy's knees buckled as he toppled backwards, painfully landing on his ass. His eyes glazed, the fight knocked out of him. His two friends were near. I shot them both a look. My fists clenched ready to take them out. "Back off." Both did. Smart move boys.

I leaned over the guy, checking the damage to his nose, nothing serious. "Who the fuck are you?" The guy said choking on the blood running down his throat.

"Me. I'm Grandpa Munster. I hope we do not meet again. I won't be as friendly next time."

I turned to tend to Sugar who was trembling as I pulled her into my arms. I lifted her chin with my finger. Her eyes met mine with confusion. I snapped the clasp of my cloak wrapping it around her shoulders. She grabbed me tightly, sobbing lightly into my chest. "Shh. Baby, it ok now."

Two burly security guys charged up to the bar. I smiled. The cavalry are here. One of the security guys helped the guy off the floor with his friends help leading them off towards the exit, the other talking to the girl who had been serving Sugar our drinks.

"She ok?" He said turning to face me.

"She's a little shaken, but she'll be fine."

"How bout you?"

"A headache in the morning but fine."

"Nice moves."

"You need us for anything else?"

"Nah. No need to call the cops for that guy. Besides Emma told us what happened." He said directing my gaze towards the barmaid.

"Time to get her home." I said hugging Sugar.

"You guys need a cab?"

"We're fine."

"Ok. Guess I'd better help Mike take out the trash."

Sugar held me tightly as we waited for John to drive us home. My muscles had relaxed and the old me was starting to analyse the whole bad business of the club. It didn't add up. That whole thing didn't add up. Why didn't his friends jump in? Why was the guy there? Why had he tried it on? Sugar brought me back to the here and now, gently hugging me tighter. The warmth and closeness of her body and her nipples gently poking at my chest due to the slight chill in the air resulting in my cock poking at her thigh. "Not exactly the night I had planned for us." Sugar mumbled into my chest as I continued to hold her close, stroking her silky soft skin over the cloak.

"Are you ok?" I asked her again for about the tenth time since leaving the club.

"I'm fine." I cupped her face with my hands forcing her to look at me, her eyes meeting mine hesitantly at first. Her eyes softened somewhat when she recognised the look of concern on my face. "Honestly." She tiptoed to kiss the tip of my nose before her lips sought mine for what turned out to be a spine tingling kiss. The kind of kiss that makes you think of all the things that make you feel comfortable and safe. That warmth that penetrates through to your marrow on the first day of a holiday in the sun. The smell of mulled wine as you walk through the door when visiting your family over Christmas.

"I love you." She said as our lips parted.

"I love you too." She beamed one of those killer smiles at me, pressing her thigh into my cock. My hands slowly slipping under the cloak and trailing down towards her ass.

John pulled up in the car, as my fingertips were running along the curvature of her ass checks. "Shall we?" I said indicating to the car with my eyes.

"Mmm, no rush." She leaned forward for another kiss, her eyes closing at the contact of our lips. My hands lingered on her ass, gently squeezing each check in turn, before lightly raking my finger along her peach-cleft. Her muffled growl and squirming made my heart leap in my chest. A smile forming on my lips. "Fucking tease."

"Hussy." I pressed my finger against her ass, her checks seemingly parting teasing her tight little butt-hole. Sugar exhaled quickly her head shooting back as a loud whimper escaped her mouth.

"Maybe I should take you home."

"Maybe, and just what should we do when we get back? The night still being young and all." Sugar was gently clenching and relaxing her ass checks trying to entice my finger to stray closer to her tight little hole, rather than the merry little dance around the circumference.

"We could see what's on the T.V.?" I maintained nonchalantly.

"Or?" Sugar gave me a bemused grin.

"Or." I said pausing for effect. "We could go home and fuck each others brains out till we pass out?" Sugar shot me a killer smile.

"Sounds like a plan to me." She grabbed my cock with her hand rubbing it lovingly through my trousers.

"You sure there's nothing on T.V. Though?" I said ducking to one side quickly to avoid the mock annoyance of Sugars right fist.

"Get you the new Ali." Mocking my new boxer like reflexes. We kissed again. Quickly and playfully, our tongues danced together before begrudgingly parting briefly to step into the car.

Sugar kissed me again almost as soon as the door closed, the seemingly chaste kiss turning into a long wet wonderful adventure. "John." Sugar leaned forward to address John who was already about half way back to our house from the club.

"Yes Miss."

"Do you know the old hill the back of the arboretum?"

"I believe so Miss."

"Can you take us there first please?"

"Of course Miss." John was already indicating to turn right before he had finished speaking. I gave Sugar a quizzical look.

"I've got something to show you before we go home."

We stood at the top of a small hill overlooking the arboretum and lake, the tiny specks of light from the houses contrasting beautifully against the night sky. The light from the crescent shaped moon giving a muted glow to the oak tree we were heading towards.

We were sitting on two swings next to the oak tree from when the hill used to serve as a small park years ago. Sugar was wrapped in my cloak rocking gently on the swing. The breeze had calmed and was gentle and relaxed just strong enough to carry a few leaves off the tree, a gentle reminder of the passing of time and seasons.

"Beautiful isn't it." Sugar's voice was quiet, slightly hesitant yet carried a determination and seriousness to its tone.

"Quite."

"This is my place. My favourite place rather. Mom used to bring me here when I was little. She'd push me on this swing and tell me stories when Dad was away. I wanted you to see this."

"Sugar I."

"You know I lost my virginity here." She sighed, indicating the bench to the other side of the tree."

I don't know exactly how long we had been sitting on the bench talking but the moon was fast approaching the horizon. I had told her everything, thought, doubts, plans for the future and it had not mattered. She still loved me, still wanted me. My sweet, sweet Sugar. I could feel her lips against mine. The passion and need seeping through her moulding with my own. For the first time since my wife's death, I had hope. Her tongue snaked over and around my own hungrily. My hands instinctively pulling her body closer to me. Back in our little bubble, no cares, no worries, just us.

John flicked the cigarette through the open window watching them walk back towards the car. Switching the radio on smiling at the song playing, before turning it up.

The music seemed haunting at first as we were walking back to the car, hand in hand. "Kiss me." Sugar's voice purred soft and sensually. I leant forward kissing her parted lips softly. "Mmm. I meant the name of the song is 'Kiss me'. Her hand cupped my face as she kissed my nose. My hands were resting on the small of her back. I could feel her hips swaying gently to the beat. I pulled her close, her breasts pressing against my chest, her hair tickling my nose as I inhaled the delicious scent of her perfume. Issy Miyake. Her hands gently exploring my body as we danced to the song.

John whisked us quickly and safely back home. As we pulled up Sugar used her thumb to brush away the remains of her lip-gloss from my lips something, which had become a habit for her of late. Still it had left me with an irresistible craving for cherry's, which to be honest I'd preferred to when she went through the body glitter phase. The glitter had its advantages of course and my dalliances way back when always left me dreaming of my magical little nymph, the downside being it had been increasingly more and more difficult to hide the evidence if you will.

Sugar stepped out of the car and thanked John warmly, allowing a wonderful unobstructed view of her magnificent cleavage as she leaned forward, at the same time giving me a fantastic view of her shapely legs and tight little ass. As her dress short as it was rode up her sweet flesh as she leaned forward causing me to nearly knock myself out as I stepped out the car. Sugar headed for the door, her ass swaying provocatively at us.

"Thanks for everything tonight John." I said taking his hand in earnest.

"It's been my pleasure Mr. Bruce Sir."

"Especially the advice." I added.

"I meant every word of it. If I might be so bold Mr. Bruce Sir I'll offer you some more."

"Shoot."

"Cash in your chips, find a paradise island and spend the rest of your days making each other happy. Right now. Go pack your bags and get gone."

"Thanks. I think."

"Forgive me Sir. It's late and just seeing you two together; well it brings up memories of the past. You both deserve to be happy. Go and enjoy the rest of your night Mr. Bruce Sir."

"Well. Goodnight." I turned around and headed for the door. "Thanks again for everything." I said stepping towards the house.

"Mr. Bruce Sir." I turned and met his gaze. "Tis a naughty night to swim in."

"Indeed." I smiled at another King Lear quote. Good recall.

I closed the door locking it securely, before turning to the stairs. One of Sugars shoes lying haphazardly halfway up the stairs another at the top. My cloak draped over the staircase outside our room. My body surged with electricity as my hand touched the door handle, my body felt renewed and alive.

Sugar was lying on the bed turned slightly to one side; the right shoulder of her dress had slid off her shoulder exposing more of her body, the little beauty spot on her shoulder, which I always kissed before moving over to her neck drawing the eye over her smooth skin up her slender neck. Her lips pouting at me seductively, her eyes sparkling with passion, lust and energy. I followed her gaze towards her legs as she slowly and deliberately slid her leg up giving me another perfect view of her ass and thighs. I stood transfixed, my cock instantly hard and already trying to burst from its confinement.

Sugar raised her leg slowly opening her legs. Her wet pussy glistening in the light, inviting me to feast on it. Her freshly shaven mound almost exposing her clit. Suddenly the view snatched away as Sugar with feline grace slid across the bed in much the same way a cheetah stalks its prey, before standing in front of me. Her hands sliding over her body, arching forward as she caressed her breasts. I noticed the blue bow was missing from between them instead wrapped delicately in her hair holding those locks of gold from falling in her face.

My hand moving slowly over her skin sliding the left shoulder of her dress off allowing it to forsake its battle with gravity falling gently to the floor. I soaked in her beauty, my very own odalisque. She was Rhea of Greek mythology or Ops of Roman. A goddess of abundance and fertility. My own Lolita. My tangible version of love and lust.

"Are you going to stand there all night gawking or are you going to come here and do dirty disgusting things to me till I beg you for more?" Sugars honey voice pulled me out of my reality and back into hers. My hands fumbled to untie the damned Jabot, as Sugar deftly removed the rest of my clothes licking and sucking any skin she could expose.

"The gods are just, and of our pleasant vices make instruments to plague us." I mumbled as Sugar had freed me of my trousers and boxers, my cock springing forth. Sugars fingers wrapping around it instantly sending shivers along my spine as her breath tingled over its head.

"This is the only thing that's plaguing me at the moment." Licking along my length to emphasise her statement.

"King. Mmm. Jesus. King. King Lear." I mumbled as she slid me into her mouth. The sensations of Sugars tongue against the underside of my cock were exhilarating sending pulses of electricity along my shaft and throughout my body. My hands slid over her shoulders and neck resting lightly on her head. The feel of her soft sensual hair made me almost want to stroke and caress it. Sugars tongue began flicking at my head, her hand cupping my balls. My torso rocking slightly unaware as my hands were gently leading Sugars head backwards and forwards. Sugar moaned, making my cock twitch from the vibrations. Looking up at me then deciding to redouble her efforts at the 'I've died and gone to heaven' expression on my face. Sucking licking and nipping at my skin until I nearly collapsed.

She looked almost disappointed as my cock pulled out of her mouth I lifted her into my arms her legs wrapping around my waist instantly. Her mouth attacking mine fervently. Her soaked pussy was pressed tightly against my stomach. Her soft fingers exploring the contours of my arms and neck. Gently I lay her on the bed. She looked totally fuckable for lack of a better word. Alluring, lustful and erotic. Those come to bed eyes beckoning me forwards. Slowly she slid her one leg up, sliding the white suspenders she was still wearing down her leg. "Leave them on for me baby." I could barely get the words of my mouth. I was breathless at the very sight of her. She smiled sexily. Her foot snaking out towards me and cupping the underside of my balls pulling me towards her.

My tongue trailed along her neck and shoulders following the route my lips had covered with little kisses moments before. Sugars skin was warm to the touch. Thrilling to touch, and that wonderful scent sending stimulating shivers along my body. My teeth nipped at the soft undersides of her breasts. Licking and teasing her nipples making her moan into the pillow. Her hands pushing me down her body, guiding me to her favourite spots. Sugar pushed my head towards her pussy lifting her hips slightly to quicken the contact, instead my head pushing lower still kissing and licking her calves and thighs. Deliberately breathing out through my nose making her shiver excitedly at the sensation of my breath on her soft skin. Her writhing and moaning spurring me on. Just touching her skin was an intense sexual fulfilment for Sugar. It was an intoxicating sensation to have such an hedonistic creature giving herself freely to me. My tongue slowly snaked the length of her pussy making her buck and moan loudly. My tongue flicked at her clit, as my hands tried in vein to steady her hips, which were undulating, her thighs trembling softly. Sugars hands pressed my head down, my tongue bathing her clit with pleasure, as she lifted her hips off the bed moaning continually as her orgasm washed over her jolting her whole body.

Her tongue hungrily sought mine still wet with her juices, sucking on my tongue as if to devour my very being. The tip of my cock teasing her pussy as our mouths carnally attacked each other. Her nails scratching my shoulders and back. The kiss becoming rough and intense. Just short of brutal. My cock probing her pussy before pushing into her, Sugars long sensual moaning muffled by her sucking on my tongue. Her pussy enveloped my cock into its velvety haven clenching it firmly.

The first few strokes were long gentle thrusts, with Sugar kissing and licking my neck and shoulders, until her hips began to match my thrusts. "Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard." I needed no further encouragement. Thrusting harder into Sugars warm inviting pussy. Sugars breathing became laboured her breaths tickling my skin with every thrust. The bow, which had been holding her hair back becoming loose from her head rubbing against the pillows. I thrust faster with short stabbing thrusts before slowly pulling right out of her. Lingering for a second before pushing back in. Sugars nails dug into my back as she pushed her hips harder against mine. My balls slapping against her skin. "Oh, fuck me. I'm cumming." Sugar thrashed wildly beneath me. Panting. My cock throbbing painfully.

Sugar nodded waiting for me to start fucking her again, my cock still clenched inside her. I pulled out of her sitting back on my hunches. Sugar looked confused; she knew I hadn't cum yet. "Turn over baby." I said with a devious little grin. Sugars eyes went wide an expectant smile forming on her lips. Turning slowly onto her stomach. I slapped her ass playfully enticing a small whimper from Sugar. "Get on all fours baby." Sugar wiggled her ass at me invitingly. My hands sliding over her pert cheeks slapping her right check for good measure, and getting another little whimper. My hands slid up her back gripping her hair lightly. Throwing her off balance at the same time forcing her to back up. My cock pressed against her ass, teasingly sliding up and down between her cheeks. My mouth was millimetres from Sugars ear. I ran my fingertip down her spine, a shiver trailing just behind it like the tail of a comet. Her ass wagging sexily like a little obedient dog waiting for a treat. I pressed my cock harder against her ass.

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers