Sugar Fix (Craving Sugar 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

"Do it." Her voice was husky and horny.

"Do what?"

"Put it in." Sugar pressed her ass back against my cock.

"Put what in?" I ground my cock against her.

"Oh. Jesus." Her whole body was almost shaking from the anticipation.

"Put what in?" I said again.

"Put your cock in my ass. Now. Fuck my ass. Damnit."

"How much do you want it?" I ground against her ass again the head of my cock sliding between her cheeks slightly.

"Fuck. I'll do anything. Please. Fuck my ass. Put your hard cock in my ass now." I sought her mouth with mine. Our lips locked with an intensity I have never known. I let go of her hair, planting little kisses around her shoulder to the top of her spine, before getting a devious idea.

I ran my fingertip down along her spine, again a shiver trailed right behind only this time my tongue was also chasing the shiver. I felt Sugars arms almost buckle from the sensation. "Fucking hell." She squealed. My tongue continued down her spine and between her ass cheeks. My hands exploring my new territory with passion. My tongue following right behind. Gently my tongue probed around her opening licking and dancing with delight. Sugar thrashed around wildly. Moaning and sighing almost continuously. "Oh, fuck. Fuck that feels sooo good. OH FUCK!" Her legs completely giving out as another orgasm rocked through her body as my tongue slid into her tight ass, exploring the event horizon. My finger sliding along her pussy heightening the orgasm. A sheen of sweat formed on the small of her back glistening from the light in the room. All my senses were in overdrive as my tongue feasted on her pert little ass probing deeper, Sugar thrashing wildly from the sensations moaning and whimpering continuously.

Gently I teased her opening with my cock, slick with her juices and painfully needing release I slowly pushed into her. Sugars head shot up. Moaning loudly.

Slowly, gently sliding myself into her. Waiting for her to adjust to me, whilst trying to sort through the sensations I was having myself. Jesus she was tight. Warm. It felt like heaven. Gently I pushed further. Sugar thrashed wildly, her ass squeezing my cock painfully. I felt her push back, my cock burying itself between her firm pert cheeks. I slapped Sugars ass a pink handprint formed over her skin, her body almost bucking, growling sexily at me. "Fuck my ass. That feels fucking wild." I thrust forward Sugars arms giving way as I pulled out of her before driving my cock into her again. I'd never felt anything so tight before. I was fighting to pull out on every thrust.

Sugar regained some lifting herself back up. Squealing with delight at each thrust. "Yes, yes. Fuck my ass." I slapped her ass again as she pushed back on my cock. Harder and harder, I thrust into her. She was loving every second. "Grab my hair baby." I reached for her golden locks, sliding my fingertips over her back. I grabbed a handful of hair pulling it back. "Ooh yes. Pull it harder." I pulled harder, Sugars head pulled back too. I slapped her ass again. Sugar panting heavily throwing herself back to meet with my every thrust. We were in a carnal frenzy. My cock piston-ing into her, my balls slapping against her thighs and pussy, as she threw herself back on every thrust. I reached down fingering her pussy with my finger. Her legs began to shake. She was so close; my balls were beginning to tighten. I grazed her clit with my fingernail her whole body convulsing. Sugar's ass clamped down on my cock sending me over the edge as Sugar screamed with pleasure into the pillow. I felt like my entire body was being drained, Sugars vice like grip on my cock refusing to allow me to pull out her legs and arms shaking violently. Finally, her ass released its grip of me, pulling myself out slowly. Sugar sucking in a huge breath.

I lay spent on the bed panting heavily. My cock aching from the onslaught. Sugar curled up into a fetal position her back too me, breathing erratically. I leaned over kissing her cheek softly, my hand stroking her arm, noting how her whole body was trembling a sheen of sweat covering her. "No. Get off me." Her voice was weak she still breathing in short tight breaths.

"Sugar. Baby. You ok?" My mind panicking somewhat. I stroked her arm reassuringly.

"Don't touch me. I can't... Fuck..." My arm sprang from her body like a child discovering the oven gets hot for the first time. Sugar's body tensed again before slowly relaxing. "I'm ok. Just don't touch me yet." Sugar was rocking slightly.

"Sugar your scaring me." I was genuinely worried she was hurt.

"I'm still cumming. I can't stop." I placed my hand back on her arm in relief exhaling the breath I had been holding in. Sugar let out a gentle whimper. I couldn't help myself from chuckling lightly. "It's not funny you big lug." I snuggled up next to her holding her in my arms, rocking her gently.

"Death by orgasm."

"Jesus. I've never cum so hard or for so long."

"Want to go again?" I said teasingly. Sugar turned her head looking at me, unable to answer.

I lay next to her rocking her gently as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I felt my eyes going heavy as I sat there thinking back over the last few years. Thinking about all the hardships. About Sugar, how she made me feel. A smiled formed on my face every time I thought about her. I just couldn't help it. I let my thoughts slowly fade out as sleep came for another night. Feeling the warmth of my hot little hedonist lying next to me. The last thing I heard was the lilting notes of 'Kiss Me'.

---------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to read my work, please feel free to vote or send some feedback. I will of course respond to all e-mails with an address attached.

Sosino

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.

George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers