All Comments on 'Sugar Heart Ch. 02'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow. *****

I haven't cried this much over a story since...well, gee, I can't remember when!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More more more

This chapter made my heart hurt. We all have experienced that feeling of being totally alone w no one to turn to. When you feel hopeless and powerless. These two seem like they can be good together. More more more of this story!

eagerforfuneagerforfunover 9 years ago
More, please

This was beautiful. I couldn't stop reading. I felt every emotion. There's more to this story and I look forward to reading it. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh

That was good , more please and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is cute

I like it. Keep going. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great love story

I enjoy reading your stories. Please keep writing your wonderful story (stories?) with your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Sweet For Words

If only every lonely soul could encounter someone like Buddy. Please share more of their love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

This prevent a ride off the cliff

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 9 years ago
So sweet

I am so loving this sweet story! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Man -- is this what happens when most people come out?

i guess i was really lucky -- all my friends and family were super supportive.

ramblingrobinramblingrobinover 9 years ago
Love it

This story is so sweet and heart-wrenching. It actually made me cry but then Buddy made me feel all better again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it :')

I have read this story at least 3 times. I keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is amazing. You make it so realistic that I'm sitting here crying. I'm running out of stories to read, and I know I'm going to find it hard to find ones to challenge these

shellyskisshellyskisover 9 years ago
sweet

now i want cookies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i wish there was sex

I wish there was sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So sweet

I love that one of your characters has a stutter, it's so rarely portrayed anywhere, and that you didn't depict it as a negative thing. My sister stutters and there's a lot of stigma associated with stuttering, it can be really hard to deal with. So thanks, it made me happy to read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
<3

Awww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was browsing the twink tag and I found this story. I liked it at first but, Buddy, with his forgettable looks and stupid stutter was a major disappoinment.

wawferwawferabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I really like your writing style and the characters have caught my attention. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Devastating and captivating and, most importantly ... Hopeful. This chapter brought tears to my eyes more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, i just have to say it out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While it may seem that Rick is the one that has nothing going for him presently, he is a strong brave kind-hearted man. His misguided parents, his cruel and homophobic friends, and his pitiful boss - on the other hand - have real problems that fill their lives with hate and disrespect. Of course, Buddy is a God-send. The commenter who derided his looks and stutter needs to be better - this man is a kind, loving, caring soul. I want to read more of their story.

MRJT79MRJT79about 2 months ago

This is probably one of the greatest most wonderful chapters I have ever read. It’s beautifully written and takes you from one emotion to another, that doesn’t feel forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES