Suguna's Tuition Classes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,208 Followers

She straddled him. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. He kneaded her and mauled the breasts -- they were toys in his hands as he satiated his curiosity.

She reached under and stroked his cock gently with feather-light fingers. "How did that feel?" she asked.

"Fantastic!" he whispered.

"Then do something for me!" she said. "My breasts are like your cock!" With that she held his cock up to attention and slowly sank down on him.

Both the woman and the young man seethed in pleasure. Her pussy had been vacant for so long and aching. His cock had never known anything more than his own hand and for a few moments he felt nothing. He knew he was inside her. For the first few times that she slid up and down he was transfixed by the look on her face. She was in ecstasy. The boy was well endowed and Suguna knew how to take her pleasure.

And then sensation returned to him. It was fabulous. She moved this way and that and he felt that his world centered on that cock head. He held her by her breasts and thrust up and she pressed down on his chest and said, "No!"

Saroja looked on in fascination through the crack in the door and saw her cunt slide down on his cock. When she lifted, the cock was revealed, smeared with fluids and streaks of wide.

Meanwhile, not wanting to upset this goddess of love Vikram stopped as instructed. "Just pleasure my breasts," she murmured and the boy lipped and sucked on her like he was milking her. She indicated her pleasure with deep sighs and jabbed down on him to reward his cock with streams of pleasure.

Then in a masterful action, she pumped her pussy on his cock without really moving her hips much. It was focused on her own pleasure and when she thought he might release into her, she pulled up and held his cock head between her forefinger and thumb to thwart his orgasm.

Vikram groaned loudly in frustration as he felt his orgasm recede. He fucked upward vengefully but laughingly Suguna rolled off. She was now lying next to him, knees akimbo, legs spread.

"Now come!" she invited him. "Find your way in and fuck me to your hearts content! After that -- Saroja mami is waiting for the math books!"

"Ah!" she hollered as Vikram thrust into her with vigor borne of vengeance. His eyes were focused on where his cock slid in and out of her pussy, smeared with juices and fluids, fascinated at the conjoining of their bodies.

She hissed her pleasure through clenched teeth as the young man found his rhythm and pounded her. Through the corner of her eye Suguna spotted Saroja gesticulating wildly to her to stop. She held Vikram's hips and shook him hard as if to empty him.

Then lifting her legs her heels pummeled his buttocks, willing him to spill his seed again.

She pulled him close and smothered him in her breasts; and then fucked upward with vigor throwing him up. He fell back and into her.

They dueled and the excited young man wailed as he spent into her. She held him in and allowed him to thrash and empty into her. Both gasped breathlessly in orgasm and then came the magic words that were music to Saroja 's area. "I love you," he wept over and over to Suguna.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she said soothingly. Her legs were locked behind his back and she wiggled her hips squeezing and clenching, milking every drop of him.

He collapsed. She let him be. And then pushed him off when their breathing slowed. He lay back, sated, his cock showing no signs of satiation. Red, as if in rage, the thick specimen stayed, waving under its own weight and jerking in sporadic spasms.

Saroja stared. She had let the opportunity to feast on that cock go by. She needed to fuck, too. Quickly she retreated to her place in the house where she had promised Suguna she would wait.

The maid sat up and looked at the young man as he reached out to hold her breast. She had enjoyed taking his virginity. He was not willing to let her leave. But they both knew that the tuition teacher was waiting with other lessons.

misterwho
misterwho
1,208 Followers
12