Suhail Arrives in the West Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suhail did not want to hear this accusation from this woman, who had already proved herself to be argumentative and accusatory. Sadar had acquitted himself well, despite Suhail's early doubt about his suitability for the role of a missionary. If Sadar happened to enjoy talking to American women that was to the benefit of their function. A man who enjoyed his job would be more effective and more persuasive with Americans. Suhail was unwilling to enter into a heated discussion with this woman, so he treated her politely, defending Sadar.

The queue for coffee went down rapidly and they were soon taking their drinks back towards the area where most of the participants stood in small groups. Suhail was grateful when a couple of American men joined them, because he should now be able to avoid the woman's insinuations.

"That was an interesting talk," said the taller man. "Enjoyed it. And I liked the discussion after even better. I like a good debate. Do you do this a lot? Travelling around and giving slideshows."

"Yes, that is what we try to do, although there are not so many groups for us to visit. And those we visit are not always well attended," said Suhail.

"I can see why that might be," said the American, "but we're quite a large group."

"We're a debating society, so we're bound to be popular," said the mature woman. "There ain't so many religious groups any more. They have suffered a long decline."

Suhail's gaze was taken by a strong beautiful feminine face as her eyes flashed at him. It was the tall dark haired woman who had asked Sadar about Islam's attitude to revealed flesh. She was indeed a very attractive woman and he could not help but feel a sharp flutter of interest at the sight of her. She walked purposefully towards the corridor, followed by his colleague Sadar. Suhail remembered that probably they were going to another room, as Sadar had suggested in the meeting, for Sadar to explain Islam's attitudes. The other woman, slim and educated looking, followed at a small distance. She had been told she could talk to Sadar afterwards, so maybe she just wanted to see which room they picked.

Suhail was aware of other women in the crowd which had been congregated around Sadar watching them go. Why was his colleague such a centre of attention? Suhail was well aware now, if he had not been before, that his colleague was much admired, and indeed sought after, by many of the American women.

12