All Comments on 'Suit and Tie Sex'

by takingyouthereks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong Rating - it should have been zero!!

One word to screw up even the most promising of storys - "you"!!!

The Reader KNOWS that he/she was not there/did not take part & therefore any vestige of believability is f*cked from then on!!

No believability = a story not worth crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excuuuuuuse me!

This IS NOT your freshman comp class. Please keep your literary criticisms to private messages to the author(s). I want to read a story and without an editor spell check and grammar check suck at catching all but the most obvious errors. These are stories to read and enjoy not grade for a curve. Shut up and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"You" is fine with me...

Oh my my, I had no problem with the author using "you" in this story. It made it that much easier to place myself in the story, about which I have no complaints. At all.

takingyoutherekstakingyouthereksalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Is the one negative-minded anon a male, perhaps? Because that's the only way the vestige of believability is hurt, because obviously the you is for girls to put themselves in the story. That's who I generally write for. My other story isn't worded in this way, so maybe you'd enjoy that more.

As for the anon that ENJOYED being put in the position, you're very welcome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it

and the "you" just helps. It is fine the way it is written...really fine. My only question is why not BDSM. Of course this is not a relationship but love the roughness and the tie my my my that tie....ohhh!

You have a fan!

takingyoutherekstakingyouthereksalmost 11 years agoAuthor

glad you enjoyed it. I decided not to categorize it as BDSM as this was super light if you even wanted to consider it that. The tie was also one of my favorite parts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* for the passive-aggressive response in comments and the straight-up bad writing. A person could have a field day with the first paragraph alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous