All Comments on 'Suit Gone, Back to Shore Bare Ass'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Lovely prose... five.

Love everything I see from this author. This work is no exception... you handle the subject of nudity and exhibitionism in a fashion that titillates and intrigues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
suit gone, back to shore bare ass

And you don't know if this should be continued?

Probably not. The bondage scene should have been included here.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I also vote for 'continue'. I do, however, have a bit of a problem with stories where a character has a 'step change'. It's like I was part way through reading the story when interrupted by a phone call, and despite returning to the same spot, was sure I'd missed several paragraphs. In this case, the reluctance to be nude on a nude beach was incongruent with the desire for bondage. I know your style of writing tends to rambling (no negative connotation implied), but I'd prefer a less abrupt transition of character.

On a separate note, I thought I had the 'anonymous' commentary to myself, but on this and the previous story another one has got in first. Do you prefer to know 'who said what' over time? If so, I will look at obtaining an identifier.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 6 years agoAuthor
You KNOW how much I like getting these comments!

I think my long-time admirer and fan, although "anonymous," always is identifiable by how he thinks and writes. He articulates insights of a kind and in a way I rarely, if ever, see in these pages. On the "step change," though, I don't quite follow. "Ellen" begins by resisting going bare, but, once exposed, she decides to go for a walk and enjoy it. The introduction of bondage is her discussion of how she will get revenge on Kathy. Maybe that isn't especially clear because she does not say to the guy: we are going to tie up Kathy. But I think the context suggests she is not discussing herself--and when Kathy comes walking toward her at the very end, Ellen thinks: enjoy your last hours as a sane woman. Reread see what you think...

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Nude Beach

I didn't see where this story was classified as "humor" but I thought it funny because of the remarks inside Ellen's head. Funny and charming. And the writing is damn good. But its three in the morning, I've got more work to do, and my cock is tired and feeling abused, so I shall say good-night and look forward to more of your stories.

ted

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 5 years agoAuthor
Ted, thanks for the comment...

Nighty-night. Thanks for commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...