Suite, Shower, and Sites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie lifted a corner up for him to maneuver back into bed more easily, which he did after a moment. He gave her a quick kiss and whispered, "Goodnight babe."

"Night," Angie said back.

They both shut their eyes still clinging to each other's embrace, snuggling and settling in for the night.

-------------------

Tyler's eyes opened, and he came back to reality. The reality of it was that he now was stuck with morning wood, and Angie was busy in the shower. He talked out loud to himself, "Well buddy it looks like we're on our own."

Not more than a moment later he heard the shower stop, sprinkling water ceased, the door open, a few footsteps, and then the door of the bathroom opened too. Angie leaned halfway out of the doorway, holding the trim for support; her beautiful breasts and eyes directed towards Tyler and his boner as she dripped all over the carpet.

"There is still some hot water left... Why don't you come in here and we can get you cleaned up?"~Angie nodded her head at his cock~"And we can take care of him too." She said with a smile and wink, retreating back into the bathroom.

"Oh, it's going to be a good day!" Tyler said aloud to himself again, and he launched himself from the bed; his hard junk jostling around in front of

him as he raced to join her.

Tyler whipped around the corner, and through the bathroom doorway. He came to an immediate halt as Angie stood before him. Almost inhumanly fast, she grabbed his stiff wood. He gasped as she gripped it, "Fuuuuhhhh!"

"Weren't you ever told that you shouldn't run with sharp objects?"~Angie smiled widely, gave him a tug, and looked to her own behind (which was still shimmering from the shower)~"You could accidentally stab someone."

Tyler chucked at her pun then said, "You fell in love with me because I'm dangerous." Without another word he lifted his hands and pulled her close to him; pressing her unclothed, perfect body to his. Angie's breasts pancaked against his broad chest. Her nipples firm but trapped between them. As for Tyler, the tip of his ample erection sunk into Angie's soft stomach as she still held it in her right hand. She stroked it softly, keeping it alert and ready to go.

They kissed vigorously, exchanging their tongues into one another's mouths. It went on for a minute or so. Within that time Tyler's hands had made their way down to Angie's sweet, curvy ass. He scaled the surface, all the way to the bottom of her rump, and lifted her up off her feet.

Angie released his manhood and broke from his lips shouting, "Whooohoohoo!," as Tyler swept her from her feet. She quickly resumed kissing him even more passionately than before.

Tyler carried her to the shower, opening it with his hand as he balanced her in his other, and closed it behind them. After a moment he gently set Angie back on her feet and broke from her lips. He smiled while gazing into her eyes just before he swung her around.

"Whew!" Angie exclaimed with giddiness. She assumed a bent over position, her hands against the shower wall tiles, and her legs spread apart; prepared to steady herself for the incoming assault.

"My, my! You are still dirty!" Tyler said in a playful tone.

"Oh yes sir! I need to be cleaned inside and out!"

"Well let's get down to business." Tyler said smiling as he turned the shower nob. The sudden spray of water from the nozzle made both of them shiver and jerk for an instant, and then they both felt warmth and wetness.

Tyler waisted no time. He inserted his length deep within her. His thrusts were swift and eased by the perpetual lubrication the shower provided. Her slick channel sputtered juicy murmurs, and she groaned with pleasure, "Ooooh!"

"Oooohhh... Shit!" Tyler grunted as he drilled her. It felt so good. Being inside her again, and even more so the unique sensation he was feeling while consummating in the steamy shower. It was glorious.

Both groaned in ecstasy. The water kept them cool and temperate; Tyler's endurance boosted by not getting too hot, too quick. Angie on the other hand was seconds from going crazy. Every part of her shook. Her muscles tensed, and she almost lost balance.

"Ooo-m-mmmmy... Ty... Hawww-ah!" Angie incoherently screamed out partly formed words as she squirmed and trembled. She threw an arm backwards slowing Tyler, and resting her face and the other arm against the shower wall to keep her upright.

"Do you need me to stop?"

"No, n-nuh, n, n"~ Angie still struggling to speak and convulsing~"G-ga, go"

"Yes ma'am!" Tyler said and then slapped her ass. To which Angie yelped. He made sure to follow her instruction to a "T".

Angie squealed and wept, cheerfully, as he burrowed inside her again. Her tears camouflaged by the shower. It was inexplicably tremendous, and her orgasm went on; flaring up repeatedly. She felt so weak, like a rag doll, but still fought through the intensity of it. It was some of the best sex they had ever had and she knew it. It was too good to let it subside, and she trusted Tyler to know her limits too.

Tyler did not mind her happy squealing, it aroused him and cemented his confidence in his skills. He did however notice her body change, she wiggled like a wet dog shaking the droplets of water from her shimmering pelt, and he could tell she could use a brief break. He could too. His cock swelled from the intensity, and he could feel his rod throb and filling with semen. He fought and held it back, stopping his movement. Letting the, now lukewarm water, cool his hard on.

"Baby... Baby?" Tyler questioned Angie to check if she was okay.

She did not reply with words, but nodded her head and groaned. Tyler pulled out, to which Angie screeched, and he turned her around so that they were facing each other. The makeshift rain still trailing along their bodies. She seemed loopy, but happy, and smiled brightly as she fell into his strong arms.

Tyler leaned toward her kissing her forehead and then her lips passionately. She returned kisses, and appeared to be recovering fast. Her hand slunk to his shaft, preventing it from losing its engorged form, and rubbed it tenderly. Between her cum, his precum, and the water, his dick eeked out juicy tones as she stroked.

"I'm not done with you yet baby," Angie managed to quietly say as she left his lips. She stepped back and settled into the wall again, tugging Tyler with her. She had her pelvis jutting out toward him, and started to raise her left leg; her right firmly planted in preparation for another round. Tyler caught it and held it between his elbow and waist, palming her lean, meaty thigh with his hand.

"Are you okay to go again already Ang? You co...uhh?!"

"It's my turn to get you off!" Angie cut Tyler off and jerked at his manhood, driving in inside her wet lips again. Her neck muscles constricted and her jaw tightened momentarily as it entered, but she kept a strong face showing determination and some dominance. Tyler's erection instantly peaked it's full length, and his lust for her was rekindled.

She worked her hips, swiveling around him, and shot a, hungry for more, glare into his eyes. As much as he loved her taking action, he reasserted dominance and bore into her at full speed. Holding her tight, so that her balance would not fail her and so he could secure his own balance and motion.

"You like that baby?" He howled and grunted heavy breaths, and groans of pleasure through his nose. Then he ravenously latched his tongue onto her left nipple, guiding his mouth around it so he could suckle.

Angie erupted the moment his tongue met her. She wailed in pleasure, sputtering incoherent babble. Her lifted leg spasmed in Tyler's arm, but he kept his grip on her as it dangled and shook; his own excitement inflamed. Once again her juices coated her channel and Tyler's cock. Her pussy clung around him. Her wild fidgeting was driving Tyler crazy.

Tyler could tell he was about to join Angie in her orgasm. He had lasted a great deal of time already, and he couldn't control himself much longer. His mind wracked with pleasure as he tensed up, and reached the brink of his will.

"C-cum inside, cum in!" Angie barely made out.

"Nnnnnnngggghhh!" Tyler moaned. He halted and stiffened. His load spewed out, cannoning into her innards. His hot seed was exhilarating for the both of them. Several spurts shot forth as he unloaded, making Angie erupt again. Both climaxing in unison. Angie looked like she was ceasing and convulsed in Tyler's arms, but he remained still. He breathed hard, recovering slowly from exhaustion.

It took a minute, but Angie began to settle. Overwhelming content was plastered on her soaked face. She felt good all over, and used her hands to move over nearly the entirety of her body. Washing some of her sweat away with the water running off her.

Tyler backed away, unplugging the seal holding their cum inside, as Angie's hands headed lower to her mound. It was still sensitive. Angie gasped at her own touch and then said, "That was amazing."

"Beyond!" Tyler rebutted.

"So much for getting clean," Angie giggled and spread her vulva. A mixture of Tyler's load and her own cum leaked out. It's sticky texture made it string out like syrup, dropping between her legs; the more liquified juices dripping, and rolling down her legs.

"Fuck that's hot!"

"I'd say..." Angie said smiling as she fingered some more of it out and around her slit. The excess swirled down into the drain.

"Semen is good for the skin anyway I heard." Tyler chuckled and began to clean himself up.

"I'm thinking we should make this a part of our morning routine."

"I think you just made me a morning person." He grinned.

"Let's get cleaned up you goof. We still have a lot to see today."

"But I like what I see in here." Tyler's grin grew.

"Smooth." She laughed, put her hands to Tyler's chest, and laid a kiss on his lips. She took the liberty of giving his cock a once-over with her hand. She did what she could with her own, and turned the nozzle off. Continuing to check herself as Tyler finished.

Tyler shook off some of the water before he opened the shower door. The towels sat neatly stacked under the sink. He lifted the stack out from under, laying them on the counter top, and set some aside. He took the remaining two, one for himself and the other for Angie, and unraveled them. He sent it through his hair, and then over his body, tying it around his waist after drying off. He turned around, the second towel in hand to give to Angie, and saw her drawing on the glass shower wall where some steam still clung. He watched for a moment as she completed her sketch, which was a heart with "Tyler + Angie" inside it.

"You forgot forever." Tyler spoke and wrapped the towel around her shoulders along with his arms. He kissed the back of her head, and rested his chin on it.

"You're sweet." Angie replied and rolled her head back to give him a kiss.

It was a long, passionate kiss. Securing their love for each other with it. Once they stopped they just stood in each other's arms for a minute. The moment subsided though as Tyler slapped Angie's ass, just slightly more than playful. He ran out of the bathroom, his towel flew from his waist leaving his bare butt and junk free to see, and yelled, "Catch me if you can! Nanana-nah nah!"

"You dick!" She barked and ran after him; leaving her towel behind her just as Tyler had. As she turned the corner of the bathroom doorway, she emerged to find him laying on his side; posing for her. She erupted into laughter and said, "Fine, five more minutes of fun time and then we head out."

"One Mississippi... Two Mississippi" Tyler merrily counted.

Without a word Angie rushed to the bed. The time past without notice, and five minutes turned into ten, ten turned into fifteen, and so on; until they finally forced themselves to put on some clothes and prepare themselves to go out. Both possessed by extreme happiness and love for each other. Both ready to enjoy the rest of their vacation, the rest of the city's sites, and the action to come.

-------------------

It was amazing already. They had the whole, wide world ahead of them, and this city was just one piece of it. It was spectacular. They began the day with a walk along the streets, and grabbing a quick breakfast of coffee and scones they could take along with them to continue to walk without much delay. They took in the wonders around them like unique architecture, shops of all sorts, delictible restaurants, and artwork displayed through sculptures, graffiti, and much more. The city was overflowing with culture and character.

Every corner they turned, something new would catch their eye, and they could not help but stop and behold it. They walked hand-in-hand, occasionally pecking the other's cheek or lips. They took pictures with each other in front of beautiful scenery, and captured interesting and wondrous spectacles with their phones' cameras; trading off as if not to miss anything important or exciting.

Angie found her way into stores of all sorts; Tyler did not mind. They toyed with stuff, amusing each other as they shopped. She found clothes, jewelry, and other odds and ends and knick knacks to bring back home. Even Tyler did a little shopping for himself, but ultimately he was content with helping Angie discover what she might want. He bought a couple things under her nose to surprise her with later on.

Lunch came a little late. Shortly they had found a nice diner to sit and have lunch, and reveled in each other's company. Trading laughs, their food, and thoughts about what they had observed so far and wanted to do and see still.

"So what should we do next?" Angie questioned

"Why don't we head over to the park we passed on the way here for just a bit. There was some really incredible sculptures I'd like to see up close."

"Let's do it!"

"Maybe we can see about them doing a rendition of your body for the park too." Tyler said smiling cheesely.

"If they did, they would have to put you up there with me sexy."

~Angie replied with a similar grin~ "Let's get a move on, we are already being stiff as statues just sitting here."

"Let me just pay the check and we will be off." Tyler said and beckoned their waitress over. He glanced at the ticket, paying no mind to the cost, and handed her some money telling her to, "keep the change," and arose from the booth; reaching for Angie's hand to help her from the seat.

From there they made their way to the park, only a short distance from the diner, and roamed around it. It was riddled with artworks and sculptures varying in size, shape, and overall design. Each probably funded by the city, a corporation, or private benefactor.

There were bushes, shrubbery, and all manor of plant-life scattered within. Some of the bushes were cut to resemble animals of all sorts, some were cut clean and geometrically, and some were just well kept in a normal fashion. All were ascetically pleasing and pretty. A large fountain in the center shimmered as the sun shown openly on the water. Sculptures of historic events and city heroes lined the inside, adding a certain sort of liveliness and crowd to the park even though Tyler and Angie were the only two there.

They took it all in, finding chalk drawings and games, like hopscotch, kids had made. A tree where a couple had etched their names into. Even a play area with slides, swings, and other things for children to play on. The sun was beginning to go down now, but there was still plenty of light out, and lampposts were lit in preparation for the approaching night. After walking around for a bit and gathering a few more pictures they deciding to give their legs and feet at rest, and sat on a bench a few short feet from the fountain.

"Thank God we actually got up and got out today. This is amazing!" Angie said.

"I agree, we have been lucky. This whole trip has been amazing! It will be hard to head back home tomorrow." Tyler said resting arms and back against the bench.

"I know right! At least you got the chance to give me some much needed attention. There is no way I can leave you with a hard on heading home now." Angie said with a smile.

"I love you so much!"

"I know"

"You know what?"

"What?"

"We should make a wish before we leave!" Tyler said and turned to her excitedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I saw earlier that there were coins in the fountain, and I'm thinking we should add a few more to it." He said pulling out some pocket change leftover from their earlier shopping spree.

"I think we should, but I get the quarter!" She snatched it from his hand and giggled

"Alright, but since I only have a couple pennies left how about I get to throw them both and make two wishes?"

"That's okay. My wish will just be that much more likely to happen anyway since I'm using the big bucks!"

Tyler grinned and said, "Okay on the count of three then... 1... 2... 3!"

They both pitched the coins underhand towards the fountain; there eyes following their wishes to be in flight. They all landed with a small splash. They turned and gave each other a high five.

"What did you wish for?" Tyler asked Angie.

"I can't tell you. That would defeat the purpose."

"Well then I'm just going to have to go over there and get my coin back then!" He said jokingly and dashed off towards the fountain.

"Noooooooo!" Angie cried taking off after him.

Tyler was running slow, and allowed her to pass him. As Angie made it to the edge of the fountain she stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes began to well up as she looked into the water. Coins laid lined up, under the surface of the shimmering water, in hearts and lettering that read, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Angie was stunned and she had to keep herself from collapsing. She turned to see Tyler on one knee with a ring extended up at her. One that she had been gawking over and trying on earlier at one of the jewelry stores.

"I'm hoping that this is making both of our wishes come true... Especially since I spent the big bucks." Tyler smiled nervously.

"Yes! A million times! Yes!" Angie said with a burst of laughter and crying. Tyler grabbed her shaking hand and placed the ring on her finger; kissing her hand before he rose to her lips.

Angie threw herself into his arms as they kissed, and felt weightless as Tyler spun her around in them. It was a picture perfect moment. Their shadowy silhouettes, in front of the fountain, kissing one another as the last gleam of the sun shown before setting into a dark sky. The lampposts glow continuing to illuminate the area they were in. They just sat in each other's arms for a while; content to stay in the moment.

"I love you!" Angie said fighting back the last of her tears.

"I know." Tyler said with a smile and kissing her again, and wiping away her tears.

"Now I really, really don't want to go home." Angie chuckled and continued, "Hey! You made two wishes. What was your second one?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I do. Tell me!"

"Do you remember the playground we passed?"

"The kid's playground with the swings and stuff?"

"Yeah"

"What about it?"

"I wished that we could go fuck over there..." Tyler grinned.

"What the!" Angie started laughing hysterically. She slapped Tyler's arm several times out of pure instinct because of how screwed up it sounded. She continued saying, "You dirty fucker! In a kid's play place?!"

"Yeah," Tyler half shrugged and laughed with her. He pressed on, "Come on. It would be an awesome way to end off our vacation. Don't tell me that doesn't sound the least bit tempting."

"Well yeah, but it's wrong!" Angie rebutted, blushing with obvious interest.

"Let's just go play on the slides for a bit and see where things go. How about that?"

"Oh my God, you are not going to let this go are you?"