Suite, Shower, and Sites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," is all Tyler said before grabbing Angie's hand and tugging her with him as he sprinted to the playground.

Angie was laughing the whole way there, and even more so when Tyler lifted her onto one of the swings. He pushed it, lifting her into the air, again and again. He swept underneath her as she swung forward meeting her smiling face as he turned around. Not a moment after, Angie flung herself from the swing set seat screening, "Catch me!"

"Wooooaaaaahhh!" Tyler yelled back as he opened his arms and caught her; falling into the ground in the process.

"You win! Let's make it quick! It's getting cold!" Angie said smiling widely.

"To the jungle gym!" Tyler yelled, jumping up with Angie still in his arms. He slung her over his back as he made his way over, both laughing at his giddy behavior.

He set her down on the wooden platform of the jungle gym. He quickly climbed the ladder to join her at the top. It has a slide connected at one end and a makeshift wood and rope bridge that lead to the other section of it. All in all there was not a lot of space, but it was kind of cozy.

"This won't be very comfortable for me it looks like." Angie said hinting at the hard surface with a knock on the wood.

"Don't worry babe, you won't be on your back... I will." Tyler said. Before she could say anything he scooped her up again and began walking onto the small bridge.

"Oh jeez!" Angie yelped and wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly in panic. Tyler used his now free hands to steadily walk them to the middle of the bridge and he said, "It's okay babe you can let go now."

"You better not let me fall!"

"Only more in love with me."

"Ha ha, funny... Seriously though."

"I got you." Tyler said as he held her waist. She slowly let go of him, planting her feet and grabbing hold of the rope. Tyler gave her a kiss for good measure before slinking himself onto his back and onto the bridge floor. It wobbled a little here and there, but over all it was very sturdy. Once he had made it down he signaled Angie to come down too. She was hesitant and shook a little as she reached her hand out for Tyler to guide her down. He did slowly, letting her know that she would be fine with him there.

Angie made her way down slowly, but finally laid parallel to him. She held him tightly still scared. Tyler held her tight too, and worked to put her mind at ease by kissing her. After a few minutes of making out Tyler could feel her muscles relax. He had one hand holding the rope of the bridge to keep them steady, and the other made its way to her butt.

She was wearing a beautiful sun dress he had helped her pick out earlier that morning. He pulled the skirt of the dress towards him, and folded it over itself leaving her ass in the air with only her narrow thong covering it. He rubbed her smooth curves, both comforting and teasing her for a brief period. Trailing his finger tips along her cheek, he reached to her thong and pulled it aside; setting it to the side of her labia lip so it would not get in the way.

Tyler changed things up a bit, and instead inserting his fingers right away he rubbed her pussy. Not slowly like with her ass, but with quickened pace. Angie broke from his lips and moaned, "Ooooooooooo!"

He kept at it, increasing his speed, adding more friction and heat, and working to get her off quickly. Angie continued to moan, her arms on both sides of Tyler's head, with back arched upward; reacting to the heightened pleasure. He rattled his palm back and forth along her lips, catching her clit in between his repetitions. He could feel it engorging and the condensation spilling from her snatch. It wouldn't be long now.

"Haaaaw-haaaaaw-haaaaw!" Angie breathed loudly. Her hips writhed around on Tyler's crotch and against his furious hand. His cock inflated underneath her and beneath his jeans. Tyler did not let his own arousel hinder him. After a minute or so his hard work paid off.

"Oh fuck!" Angie winced, and with that she came. Tyler could feel her cum saturating his hand. He gave her a few more solid rubs then lifted his hand to her mouth for her to clean. She lapped her tongue across him palm first, getting the majority of her juices on the first go. She preceded to engulf his fingers and roll her tongue around each one until she finished with his pinky.

She balanced herself on her knees and tugged the dress down around her waist leaving her perky breasts to bounce freely. Her nipples hard from excitement and the light nip in the air. Tyler let his hand fall from her mouth to her breast to which he fondled and cupped it. His erection was now squirming inside his pants, fighting for freedom. Angie took notice, and rolled her hips along the ridge of his dick, dry humping him shortly. In that time Tyler sat himself upright enough to make a feast of her beautiful tits.

"We are in a playground let's let the little guy out to play. Shall we?" Angie said playfully.

Tyler simply nodded. She moved herself back enough to unbutton and unzip his jeans, leaving only the thin film of his briefs to hold back his stuff rod. Her hands cupped the sides of his thighs, and he lifted upwards giving her space to unveil his piece.

"Well, well I see the cold isn't getting to you yet." Angie said as she took his cock in hand tugged at it, allowing his full length to stretch up and outward.

"I'm just hot for you baby."

"Me too baby." Angie once again rolls her hips forward over the ridge of his dick, but this time along the skin to feel the folds of her moist vagina. Tyler twitched with excitement and let out a heavy exhale.

All the butterflies Angie had had at the start were gone. She was past the scared, sweet, and sensual phase. She lifted her butt up leaving space for Tyler's cock to meet its mark. Angie took it upon herself though and held his shaft as she slammed herself down on it. As if it had no entering effects, she reached her hands up to the ropes on both sides of her. Using this leverage she pumped herself vigorously up and down on Tyler. The bridge shook, vehemently, clattering underneath them.

"Fuck, fuck! This is amazing!" Tyler bellowed in pleasure.

"Yeah! Yea!" Angie raged. It was ironic that they were fucking on a jungle gym, because it was purely animalistic now. Angie was grunting and heaving loudly while pounding away on Tyler. His penis was flooding with semen already, and he knew he could spew at any point. He went with it though at and matched her thrusts with his own. The bridge creaked and clambered explosively loud as they hammered away at each other.

"Fuck I'm coming!" Tyler screeched, and he blew almost all in one go. Angie however did not let up. It was amazing. She would not let him go limp yet. He stayed swollen as she just kept plunging herself over and over. Tyler loved it. It was a little out of character for her, but it was so fucking fantastic that he encouraged her on even more, "Keep do, yes! Go, Ang!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" She repeated focusing only on fucking his brains out. Tyler felt her channel flood several times she had to have came nearly three times since she began her assault. He was already nearing a second orgasm.

They had been so enveloped in each other that the sound they were making was all but inaudible to them at this point. The noise from the bridge and their intense yelling was so loud that it was finally beginning to stir up the locals. Lights from nearby houses and apartments started flashing on, and some of them peeked out their windows to see if they could spot what was making all the ruckus.

Neither of them took notice though, and they kept consummating their newly engaged fuck fest going. Tyler was right there again. The brim of his head was foaming, and the sight of her gorgeous breasts and body made his mind seethe all the more. When suddenly.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Angie announced to the whole community. She propelled herself backwards off Tyler's shaft, which made him explode in turn. As she jumped backwards away from his rod, Angie squirted; for the time ever. Their loads shot off like champagne bottle being uncorked at a party. Both Tyler and her were dumbfounded. Angie jerked around trying to collect herself, and Tyler just laid there speechless and overjoyed by this sexy new discovery.

"Aaa-ooo-aa-ha-haaaa! Angie hummed in heavy breaths and barely made out a few words, "Tha-that was so hot."

"Yeah," is all Tyler could muster. They both laid in exhaustion for a bit. Getting up was a bit of a trick for Tyler after that, but he made it up; feeling the damp area on his jeans from where his and Angie's cum landed. He helped Angie up as well, she was still a bit weak. He arranged her dress back up around her, but left her sipping went thong as it was.

"Alright I think it's time for us to go. Let's get you up." Tyler said and pick her up, cradling her in his arms as he walked off the bridge and down from the top of the jungle gym. He propped her up against it momentarily as he collected her heels that had fallen off during sex as well as her purse. Luckily their hotel wasn't too far away, and carrying Angie back was no trouble.

"Looks like somebody had a rough night." The doorman stated as Tyler reached the main entrance with Angie still in hand.

"You don't know the half of it." Tyler said with a grin and made his way to their room.

After a short ride in the elevator and a couple paces to the room, he was able to set Angie down in bed and join her. He switched off the lights, got under the covers, and closed his eyes.

"You are totally getting head on the ride home tomorrow." Angie said quietly aloud.

Tyler's eyes opened up wide and he smiled. He rolled over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "This is why I'm marrying you. Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight."