All Comments on 'Suits and Ties'

by sweetsubmissions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best of these for a while. I like the way you took it slow. He's a bit of a sleeze, but got my mind wet anyway. Hope he pays well. Some of these bastards like to think their cocks drip coins and that coins should suffice. He seems the type to know left from right though. And she's just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she went to see her attorney

And handed him her I-phone which, of course, recorded everything that happened. Now she's rich and he's in prison. What was original or clever about this mess? UGH!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Nice telling if a classic.

a pencil skirt comes down to about the knees and is form fitting all the way down. A tight form fitting short skirt, which is what you described is a tube skirt, not a pencil skirt. Other than your fashion sense, like who would wear a sheer white blouse over a black lace bra in an office setting not to mention a short tube skirt with lace top thigh highs, you did a good job with this story. Although I think she should have had several orgasms, not just one. That's the Beaty of being a woman, we get to orgasm many times before we're done!

Lastly, ignore the fucktard who gets pissed that a nonconsent story is about nonconsensual sex! Stupid fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved this, agree entirely with LadyParts (you rock btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

A nice jack-off fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miss Rose is a keeper

If Miss Rose were my assistant i would not be as hard on her as Mr Rowle, but i would spank her & fuck her.

If she were my girlfriend or my wife? It's a tough question. I like her. I do think she is a keeper. Hard to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous