All Comments on 'Sultry Music'

by caterwauller

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent opening

Terrific story enhanced by the excellent parrying of the characters who showed expertise in creating a story about themselves at the same time as they were acting it out. No sorrow, revenge, phobias or hangups. The story creates a great chemistry between the characters, and I anticipate there are at least several story options including the library, clubbing, and other adventures. This story appeals to both male and female fantasy readers.

tonytony3tonytony3almost 20 years ago
Not your father's librarian

Of course, now I know the past pluperfect of squeeze!

Nice going, Ms Cat. Nice to know you can put yourself into a man's reference frame. Now, I need to know things about your, ah, library. Like, how long can books be borrowed, and what's the fine if you keep them off the shelf too long?

Or fold down a corner?

Write more, right now! thanks for posting.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I know her!!!

What a neat experience. I've known Cat for a few years now. I've always been amazed at her writting abilities and have encouraged her to write for a living. I'm sure everyone would agree that this girl could be a great author in what ever avenue she takes. What a freshness in style that gives us a panoramic feminine view.

obscuredobscuredover 19 years ago
real talent

Cat's writing shows a real talent for finding the emotional core of her characters. These people are so interesting, I want to know more about them! I would read stories about these people even if they weren't having sex.

But of course, they are having hot, raw, animal-lust sex and it's fantastic to read. Great job, Cat.

-obs.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Another great story!

Cat, I can't quit reading your stories. I don't know how I stopped with the first one but I am hooked. You write with such a real yearning and feeling that I am drawn to your characters and stories. You could write a phone book and I would want to read it. Your passion and details and descriptions of real people are magnificent. Thank you again. I hope you will write more of these wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous